In Town For CPAC, Marjorie Taylor Greene Speaks @ White Nationalist Conference in Orlando, Insists 2020 Election Was Rigged But 'No, I Don't Know How'

I haven't heard of the head of the Mississippi Klan either. That doesn't matter.

It matters if you care about the Mississippi Klan. Personally, I don't, have never met anyone who belonged and they could be hanging out across the street here and I wouldn't pay any mind.

Although, for the record, the Trip K is liberal nowadays. Joe Biden eulogized the West Virginia leader of the KKK a few years ago, and KKK Grand Poobah Will Quigg delivered California to Hillary Clinton when she ran.

She is absolutely an idiot. The Left obsesses over her. I have never heard of this guy Nick Fuentes. Try to imagine Tommy watching a documentary about him....IN WALES

It's a freaking clown world
As a Republican Rep do you think she should be appearing at White Nationalist rallies ? I know that she is free to do so but do you think she should ?

No, not CPAC. This is the alternative event held by everyones favourite nazi Nick Fuentes.Its beyond belief that this woman represents a mainstream political party.

This is a woman in her 40s who had to visit the Holocaust Museum to learn about the Holocaust. Fuentes jokes about it.

American Conservatism is in the sewer and it is sifficult to see a way out for them.
The Cult is no longer a "mainstream political party." They are a minority whose appeal is to the racist, bigoted, white nationalist, Trump loving woke MTG types.

The Cult is no longer a "mainstream political party." They are a minority whose appeal is to the racist, bigoted, white nationalist, Trump loving woke MTG types.

This is why we have elections. If the overwhelming majority, as you contend, are in love with President Poopy-Pants and think he's doing a tremendous job, we'll see soon enough I guess.

While these two most certainly should be denounced doing things like the quote below is really lame.

"All Americans should renounce this garbage and reject the Putin wing of the GOP now," she added.

Putin has nothing to do with what happened here. Statements like this only further divide people.

This white supremacist narrative is fucking tiresome.

"White supremacist right there! Yes the one that doesn't agree with me".

There anti racism rhetoric is turning me into a racist honestly. I never used to give a shit about blacks but the last 2 years of this bullshit is starting to make me dislike them as a whole.

Why are you lying to the entire USMB forum again, Karen?

What's your fuckin' problem, low IQ bitchboy?
Fuentes admits it himself. Even if he didnt admit it his speeches show what he is all about. He Is a poster boy for racist incels and that is where he makes his money. |He has aspirations to be President,he doesnt think women should vote and that they should stay at home and keep quiet. He hates Jews more than women and possibly hates Jews more than Marje does.

"As Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rep Paul Gosar speak at this white supremacist, anti-Semitic, pro-Putin event, silence by Republican Party leaders is deafening and enabling," Cheney tweeted Saturday.

Cheney and the lib media are liars

the group she is smearing is not white supremacist as CNN claims

This white supremacist narrative is fucking tiresome.

"White supremacist right there! Yes the one that doesn't agree with me".

There anti racism rhetoric is turning me into a racist honestly. I never used to give a shit about blacks but the last 2 years of this bullshit is starting to make me dislike them as a whole.

I doubt you needed a push.

Fuentes admits it himself. Even if he didnt admit it his speeches show what he is all about. He Is a poster boy for racist incels and that is where he makes his money. |He has aspirations to be President,he doesnt think women should vote and that they should stay at home and keep quiet. He hates Jews more than women and possibly hates Jews more than Marje does.

In just two word, "so what"?

Fuentes is an unimportant individual who I never heard of.

I'm sure there are millions of folks out there I disagree, many of whom are a lot more influential than this fellow, but I don't lose any sleep over their exercise of free speech.

"As Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rep Paul Gosar speak at this white supremacist, anti-Semitic, pro-Putin event, silence by Republican Party leaders is deafening and enabling," Cheney tweeted Saturday.

Odd you would default to the group as a whole as opposed to the person in question. Can you really dismiss the words of a groups leader to try and make a valid point?

We love people. We want people to be happy. We want people to do well. We want marriages to last long. We want children to be happy and not on drugs, and that’s why we opposed mixed marriages.

[Jim Crow] was better for [Black people] too…”They had to drink out of a different water fountain,” big fucking deal. “Oh no, they had to go to different schools. Their water fountain in that famous picture was worse.” Who cares? Grow up, drink out of the fucking water fountain. It’s water, it’s the same. Even it was bad, who cares. We all agree, it’s better for them, it’s better for us. It’s better in general.

It’s a tough world but we’re going to get it all straightened out. we’re going to separate everybody…There’s a lot of mixing going on, but we’ll restore the integrity of our nations one day.

I understand you stand behind those statements but..............................the claims about the group are spot on.

It really is. Fuentes has the pull to drag in national politicians and provides a large online platform for them.

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene raised eyebrows after she delivered a keynote address at a conference hosted by noted white supremacist Nicholas J. Fuentes.

Fuentes, 23, hosted the America First Political Action Conference at the Orlando Marriott as a form of counter-programming to the more mainstream Conservative Political Action Conference happening nearby.

“She is a standard-bearer of Trumpism in the US congress. She is pro-life. She is proudly America First,” said Fuentes, video circulating on social media shows. “We are honored, we are humbled and excited to welcome to the stage right now for our first speech … the representative from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene.”

Jewish Spaz Lazers Girl evades Gazpacho to Talk to Racists! Other Racists Embarrassed

Odd you would default to the group as a whole as opposed to the person in question. Can you really dismiss the words of a groups leader to try and make a valid point?

We love people. We want people to be happy. We want people to do well. We want marriages to last long. We want children to be happy and not on drugs, and that’s why we opposed mixed marriages.

[Jim Crow] was better for [Black people] too…”They had to drink out of a different water fountain,” big fucking deal. “Oh no, they had to go to different schools. Their water fountain in that famous picture was worse.” Who cares? Grow up, drink out of the fucking water fountain. It’s water, it’s the same. Even it was bad, who cares. We all agree, it’s better for them, it’s better for us. It’s better in general.

It’s a tough world but we’re going to get it all straightened out. we’re going to separate everybody…There’s a lot of mixing going on, but we’ll restore the integrity of our nations one day.

I understand you stand behind those statements but..............................the claims about the group are spot on.
I dont know if those statements were ever made

some lying lib reporter claims they were but we never see the evidence

if you search the net you will find very little to support the claim that was made by CNN

I dont know if those statements were ever made

some lying lib reporter claims they were but we never see the evidence

if you search the net you will find very little to support the claim that was made by CNN

I found evidence in one quick search. All the same, you support those statements so why do you try and deflect them?

Forum List

Back