🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In Trump's childish universe of "one up", Trump made the 1st black president jump through a hoop.

Watching Trump being lauded by former Medal of Honor winners, one guy said he was amazed by Trump's "Intellectual Curiosity".

That's right, Trump's "Intellectual Curiosity". Who didn't know what the Nuclear Triad is or that Russia invaded the Ukraine and attacked Georgia.

And at the beginning, Trump said we also have a Gold Star Family and asked a woman to stand up whose husband had died. Do you think Trump even knows what a "Gold Star Family" is?

Man oh man, has the American people been played for chumps while innocent people get their land stolen from them. So Hitlery signs off on uranium deals for Putin but then stabs her in the back by releasing DNC e-mails! What a friggin' SOAP OPERA!

But wait! The plot gets even better! Allegedly NATO leaders, Barrypuppet and Hitlery are worried that Putin is becoming more "aggressive" and the war games going on in the Black Sea has upped the tensions between the two factions.....but what the hell....go ahead and sell him uranium because you can't let the possibility of a third world war stop folks from being able to cash in! Rdean, you and your leftard pals are some of the DUMBEST motherfuckers on the planet. If we could "harness" the energy of the collective brainpower of you and your ilk? We MIGHT be able tolight up a Christmas bulb for a few seconds.

Massive Cover-up: BLM leases Hammond ranch land to Russia through Clinton Foundation donors for uranium | USA Politics Today

You must really be nervous about a Hillary loss Derp. You are spamming the shit out of the board with Trump hate.
Why don't you try some positive Hillary threads for a change.

I don't know why you have any objections to pointing out Trump's idiocy.

Trump both blames Clinton for starting the Birther idiocy- and then crows that he Trump- 'forced' the President to respond to Trump's Birther idiocy.

Trump actively promoted the Birther meme- and it is no surprise that Birthers are all Trumpsters.

upload_2016-9-16_9-28-45.jpeg
upload_2016-9-16_9-28-56.jpeg
images

images

Remember- Birthers are idiots- and they not only all despise Hillary Clinton- they also want to blame her for their idiocy.

You must really be nervous about a Hillary loss Derp. You are spamming the shit out of the board with Trump hate.

Trump both blames Clinton for starting the Birther idiocy- and then crows that he Trump- 'forced' the President to respond to Trump's Birther idiocy.

Trump actively promoted the Birther meme- and it is no surprise that Birthers are all Trumpsters.

View attachment 89746View attachment 89747
images

images

Remember- Birthers are idiots- and they not only all despise Hillary Clinton- they also want to blame her for their idiocy.

April, 2008, dumb ass.........Trump had nothing to do with the e-mail that was floating around that the jug-earred bath-house boy "Barry "the fairy" Soetoro aka Barrypuppet Obama had no legitimate certificate of live birth. His social security # was traced to Connecticut . There were two licensed private investigators (Susan Daniels and Neal Sankey) that found multiple SSNs associated with the Barrypuppet's name. The P.Is put their findings into a sworn affidavit and former DHS investigator John Sampson validated their claims. His latest SSN has him tied to Connecticut even thoiugh he has never lived there or had any business there and has been using it since 1979....but I am sure that there is nothing to see here, eh? MOve along folks.

As I have stated MANY times, I do not participate in your little reindeer games that are (snicker) "elections" in this banana republic but I despise the Clintons and have for many, many years because I know what they are about. I would throw a massive party if that disgusting pile of shit Hitlery keeled over. It would take a camera with a wide angle lens to capture the grin on my face. Champagne all around......

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

images

images

Pointing out things =/= compulsive troll posts

In Trump's childish universe of "one up", Trump made the 1st black president jump through a hoop.

That's what it's all about.

Trump has said several times he made the president produce his birth certificate, gleefully with a seeming "ha ha".

Remember, in Obama's birth state, as in many states, including the one I was born, the state only issues a short form and that's it. The same form Obama was issued. In fact, Hawaii had to bypass it's law to issue the long form.

The administration had to make a special request from the state of Hawaii to get the long-form certificate released, White House legal counsel Bob Bauer said. Typically, the state only releases the shorter, computer-generated live birth certification when people request such documentation.

Obama releases original long-form birth certificate - CNN.com

From Trump:

"I've accomplished something nobody else was able to accomplish," Trump said. "I'd want to look at (the birth certificate), but I hope it's true so that we can get on to much more important matters."

Obama "should have (released the certificate) a long, long time ago," he said.

-----------------

Obama had to petition the State of Hawaii for his long form. It had to be taken up by the state's legislation.

So, Trump slammed the integrity of not only the president, but his family AND the entire State of Hawaii.

And all to make the first black president jump through a hoop.

9q2ugcdwxo.gif

So he could gleefully "Ha Ha". To Republicans, it was worth it. They hate the first black president that much.

Barrypuppet is just as much white as he is black......so white plus black = black??????

Trump has said several times he made the president produce his birth certificate, gleefully with a seeming "ha ha".

Remember, in Obama's birth state, as in many states, including the one I was born, the state only issues a short form and that's it. The same form Obama was issued. In fact, Hawaii had to bypass it's law to issue the long form.

The administration had to make a special request from the state of Hawaii to get the long-form certificate released, White House legal counsel Bob Bauer said. Typically, the state only releases the shorter, computer-generated live birth certification when people request such documentation.

From Trump:

"I've accomplished something nobody else was able to accomplish," Trump said. "I'd want to look at (the birth certificate), but I hope it's true so that we can get on to much more important matters."

-----------------

Obama had to petition the State of Hawaii for his long form. It had to be taken up by the state's legislation.

So, Trump slammed the integrity of not only the president, but his family AND the entire State of Hawaii.

9q2ugcdwxo.gif

So he could gleefully "Ha Ha". To Republicans, it was worth it. They hate the first black president that much.

It's kind of creepy the way you keep saying "first black president".

Funny how you never mentioned his party affiliation.

You mentioned that his opponents were Republicans, but never mentioned that Obama is a democrat.

Almost as though you are trying to hide the fact that there might be other reasons for their enmity with that asshole, Obama.

I wonder how many threads a day Rderp starts about Trump?

She can't extol the virtues and advantages of having an agent of the Rothschilds and Rockefeller banking oligarchs like Hitlery so her best defense/offense is to try and tear down Trump.......which is hilarious because NO one is going to be swayed to vote one way or the other based on her fool-fueled rants.

From Trump:

-----------------

9q2ugcdwxo.gif

You mentioned that his opponents were Republicans, but never mentioned that Obama is a democrat.

Almost as though you are trying to hide the fact that there might be other reasons for their enmity with that asshole, Obama.

What is hilarious to me is that leftards actually believe that we would be touting the greatness of the Barrypuppet if he wasn't half black.......friggin' hilarious.

Hillary would have to do something positive first
Funny thing is, Hillary Clinton has helped turn the light on all you Alt-Right cockroaches. That's a Public Service.

She can't extol the virtues and advantages of having an agent of the Rothschilds and Rockefeller banking oligarchs like Hitlery so her best defense/offense is to try and tear down Trump.......which is hilarious because NO one is going to be swayed to vote one way or the other based on her fool-fueled rants.
I thought you were leaving.

From Trump:

-----------------

9q2ugcdwxo.gif

What is hilarious to me is that leftards actually believe that we would be touting the greatness of the Barrypuppet if he wasn't half black.......friggin' hilarious.

They manage to contain in their brains, that we republicans are bitter partisans and ideologues that will fight against anything progressive at the same time as being completely convinced that our fighting OBama is based on skin color, and our hatred of HIlalry is sexism.

I have really pressed libs on this contradiction and they are completely unable to see it.

They are insane.

Funny thing is, Hillary Clinton has helped turn the light on all you Alt-Right cockroaches. That's a Public Service.
Cockroach Clinton~

That's got a bit of a ring to it and it's practically literal!

From Trump:

-----------------

9q2ugcdwxo.gif

They manage to contain in their brains, that we republicans are bitter partisans and ideologues that will fight against anything progressive at the same time as being completely convinced that our fighting OBama is based on skin color, and our hatred of HIlalry is sexism.

I have really pressed libs on this contradiction and they are completely unable to see it.

They are insane.

Progressive = Communism and the leftard clown posse sheeple seem to think those that fight communism are "racist" and sexist. Could it be that we don't want to be the western version of the USSR? Because that is exactly where we are heading.

I thought you were leaving.

I did leave for awhile....I took a break...but guess what? I got e-mails every single day asking me to re-consider. Do you think anyone would do that if you left? Doubtful. You can toss a stone in any direction in cyberville and hit a clueless leftard klunt like yourself with no debating skills. Leftards are certainly dismayed that I returned..... which makes it worth it somewhat. (snicker)

Cockroach Clinton~

That's got a bit of a ring to it and it's practically literal!
13876670_1055268961220608_7003222400899920245_n.jpg

images

images

Pointing out things =/= compulsive troll posts

It isn't 'trolling' when I post on point in the thread.

You calling me trolling- and not staying on point- that is trolling.

From Trump:

-----------------

9q2ugcdwxo.gif

Hmmmm which of these Presidents did Birthers/alt rignt wingers say must not be a 'natural Born citizen'?

upload_2016-9-16_12-49-3.jpeg

Forum List

Back