In what language might this song be?

AlexanderPK

Gold Member
May 23, 2017
if language it is at all?

It's a spoof of a very famous, iconic even Russian cartoon of the late sixties, Winnie-the-Pooh, as strange as it may seem. Just wanted to know if it's a real language or a cacophony of some Arabic, Hindi or other Middle-Eastern sounds.

its by a guy named Panjabi MC......its called Mundian to Bach....
Wow, man! You're a genius.
I really thought it was a heap of eastern sounding psudowords. Thanks a lot.
P.S. They changed the voice of the guy so that it sounds just like the voice of our Winnie-the-Pooh and it makes the spoof so hilarious.

Last edited:
During some of the "nothing" days at the end of the school year I gave my (mostly) Spanish-speaking students a word search in Amharic. Their reactions were hilarious.

Wow, man! You're a genius.
I really thought it was a heap of eastern sounding psudowords. Thanks a lot.
P.S. They changed the voice of the guy so that it sounds just like the voice of our Winnie-the-Pooh and it makes the spoof so hilarious.
it wasnt me ...it was the Shazam app.....

During some of the "nothing" days at the end of the school year I gave my (mostly) Spanish-speaking students a word search in Amharic. Their reactions were hilarious.

The one student from Ethiopia finally had the upper hand.

Search
For words
You open a dictionary and there you are, the hell of a lot of words you may choose from, of every length and meaning. What was the challenge? Did you ask a Spanish guy to find what they call, say, banana, in Ethiopia just by going into town and asking people?

You open a dictionary and there you are, the hell of a lot of words you may choose from, of every length and meaning. What was the challenge? Did you ask a Spanish guy to find what they call, say, banana, in Ethiopia just by going into town and asking people?

There is usually a theme and a series of related words. You don't have to know a language to recognize a series of letters or symbols in order.

Forum List

Back