Inauguration protests turn violent, car torched

Alt-Right leader Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during the inauguration protests.

John "All Talk No Action" Lewis and the other democrat scumbags who helped incite the rioting by "boycotting" should at least help pay for the damages.

Go cry yourself to sleep ya fucking 2 year old

Coming from a Comrade Trump supporter I would expect a Lil Einstein comment like that.

But everything I said is the truth, & you know it. You just cannot stand the thought of admitting your own ignorance. That you actually voted for a man that was fully supported by Vladimir Putin, who to help out, did a cyber attack on the United States, flooded social media outlets with FAKE news in order to get Comrade Trump elected.

Well it's coming out and this will be your life for the next 4 years. The Senate has already formed an investigative committee regarding Trump's connections with Russia. And the DOJ has announced an investigation into Comey's actions.

If Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghazi and endless discussions over emails, you can multiply that by 10 as to what is coming your way.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
OP didn't have to slander all the left by holding us all responsible for the actions of a few nasty anarchists. But not everyone is as stupid as the ultra partisans who post here, either. We have to give the Republicans a chance, Oreo. They've got the reins, Trump is President and they will try to fix some stuff that's been broke a long time. There is stuff that's broke. The Dems couldn't fix it. Hold on and give them a chance. We can disagree, but let's at least listen and maybe give it a try?
Yes....it's theirs to fix......or not. Theirs.
WHY can't we help? And don't say they won't let us. They need 60 votes to replace most of Obamacare legislation with something better. A lot of things will need 60 votes and immigration reform and investing in our inner cities and ... the list goes on and on. They need our reasonableness. It doesn't have to be just theirs. Or ours.
Do you recall when Barack Obama said, go sit in the back of the bus? What goes around comes around.

Yeah, remember what a shit we thought he was for treating people who disagree with him like that?

I hope Trump rises above that basement crap.

protestors are burning limousines cos they're jealous of success!

C2qDlL-WgAUHnjb.jpg

more tolerance & acceptance from our friends on the left...

is this a surprise to anyone?

rioting, destruction & violence towards their fellow citizens - par for the course for far too many leftists - boy howdy, that sure will teach Trump a lesson - eh?

or is the goal to intimidate people & prevent them from participating in the political process - and you fucktards call us Nazis...

WASHINGTON – Inauguration Day protests turned violent late Friday morning, as spectators reported being attacked and a police official said demonstrators were vandalizing property and even torched a car.

The police official confirmed protesters “have crow bars and are vandalizing,” after demonstrators were seen smashing windows downtown, including at a local McDonald's.

I sure don't remember any of this when Obama was elected. Why weren't the Deplorables rioting then? Well, they sure are now!

Selective memory. All nutbags have it.

Really? so you remember the police fighting off protestors and looters, burning cars during Obamas Inauguration?

Using your own words, that would make you a Nut bag. I guess that makes you a winner. Ill go back and give you a gold star.

I said nothing about the inauguration.

rioting, destruction & violence towards their fellow citizens - par for the course for far too many leftists - boy howdy, that sure will teach Trump a lesson - eh?

or is the goal to intimidate people & prevent them from participating in the political process - and you fucktards call us Nazis...

WASHINGTON – Inauguration Day protests turned violent late Friday morning, as spectators reported being attacked and a police official said demonstrators were vandalizing property and even torched a car.

The police official confirmed protesters “have crow bars and are vandalizing,” after demonstrators were seen smashing windows downtown, including at a local McDonald's.

I sure don't remember any of this when Obama was elected. Why weren't the Deplorables rioting then? Well, they sure are now!

Selective memory. All nutbags have it.

Really? so you remember the police fighting off protestors and looters, burning cars during Obamas Inauguration?

Using your own words, that would make you a Nut bag. I guess that makes you a winner. Ill go back and give you a gold star.

Well thats what I was referring to because thats what this thread IS about, and the protests in DC are whats happening right now.

People are outraged that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by the most ever 3 million, and Trump won by a measly accumulate 170K votes out of several battle ground states and became President. To get that, Trump had Russian and FBI director James Comey's assistance, making them even more outraged. They know the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

I really don't know what you expected by electing him? He won by insulting, offending and even threatening large voting blocks in this country. He will not be able to unite this country.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them red meat to throw out to their Reich wing audience.

So you are justifying violence because the Constitution was followed when electing a President?

if you keep callin President Trump "Hitler", he's gonna get to the point where he's gonna want to genocide all non-westerners, since folks are callin him Hitler anyway...

People are outraged that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by the most ever 3 million, and Trump won by a measly accumulate 170K votes out of several battle ground states and became President. To get that, Trump had Russian and FBI director James Comey's assistance, making them even more outraged. They know the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

I really don't know what you expected by electing him? He won by insulting, offending and even threatening large voting blocks in this country. He will not be able to unite this country.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them red meat to throw out to their Reich wing audience.

So you are justifying violence because the Constitution was followed when electing a President?

Of course not. But I am very surprised to see that apparently no one expected this too happen, and are actually indignant over it.

They rallied around Trump when he insulted, offended, and even threatened large voting blocks. Many of his rallies turned into violence. Now when it comes back around to bite them in the ass, they act like these people are monsters when they never looked into the mirror at themselves and what they were doing. White hate groups where threatening people everywhere if they didn't support or vote for Trump. One lady on T.V. even threatened a violent revolution if Trump didn't win. There were even a few on this board threatening the same.

Trump's mouth and tweety fingers were a magnet for hate, and violent people. They crawled out of the woodwork to support him. He was endorsed by every single white hate group in this country.

Right after he won, he had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, (first time ever a President elect has had to do that,) and I am certain this is the first time in this nations history, that violence and protests broke out on inauguration day.

You reap what you sow in this life.

protests-at-trump-rallies-cartoon-morin.jpg

Destroying objects, torching cars are nothing more than crimes...
I don't understand why those people acted like hoolingans... :dunno:

Of course not. But I am very surprised to see that apparently no one expected this too happen, and are actually indignant over it.

They rallied around Trump when he insulted, offended, and even threatened large voting blocks. Many of his rallies turned into violence. Now when it comes back around to bite them in the ass, they act like these people are monsters when they never looked into the mirror at themselves and what they were doing. White hate groups where threatening people everywhere if they didn't support or vote for Trump. One lady on T.V. even threatened a violent revolution if Trump didn't win. There were even a few on this board threatening the same.

Trump's mouth and tweety fingers were a magnet for hate, and violent people. They crawled out of the woodwork to support him. He was endorsed by every single white hate group in this country.

Right after he won, he had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, (first time ever a President elect has had to do that,) and I am certain this is the first time in this nations history, that violence and protests broke out on inauguration day.

You reap what you sow in this life

Democrats paying to have protestors at Trump rallies? Reap what you sow? What a cop out on your part.

Nixon had protests and arrests, Bush had the same, it is the left that seems to get upset when they lose. Wonder why that is?

Uh...no. No they weren't. Lie much?
You have a short memory. Suck a dick.
Typical progressive. Look my precious little snowflake - I can't remember something that never happened. As far as your homosexual fantasies - please leave me out of them.

There were violent protests and acts of vandalism when Obama ran and won in 2008. You are trying to rewrite history. Fuck off.
Uh...no. No they weren't. Lie much?

Well that's what all of us were talking about. That's what this entire thread is about. Exactly how stupid are you anyway? That's an astounding lack of reading comprehension on your part. No wonder you're a Dumbocrat.

Forum List

Back