Inauguration protests turn violent, car torched

Of course not. But I am very surprised to see that apparently no one expected this too happen, and are actually indignant over it.
Everyone expected this to happen. This is how ignorant, uneducated, intolerant LWNJ's act after a lifetime of participation trophies. They can't understand that they don't always get exactly what they want exactly when they want it.
They rallied around Trump when he insulted, offended, and even threatened large voting blocks. Many of his rallies turned into violence.
Yep...because ignorant, uneducated, intolerant LWNJ's turned them violent.
Right after he won, he had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, (first time ever a President elect has had to do that,) and I am certain this is the first time in this nations history, that violence and protests broke out on inauguration day. You reap what you sow in this life.
Please allow me to illustrate what oreo here just said: "that bitch in the short skirt had it coming to her. When we gang-raped her, bitch got exactly what she deserved. When she managed to escape, she barricaded herself inside of the bathroom. She deserved to be in there since she wasn't cooperating with her rape. You reap what you sow in this life - and that bitch sowed rape with her short skirt".

Dude....you're attempting to justify extreme violence and lawlessness because Donald Trump exercised his 1st Amendment rights on Twitter. Could you be a bigger asshole? Nothing Trump said justifies this repulsive behavior. At the end of the day - all you're doing is making an appalling and idiotic excuse for people who hate America.

Last edited:
Oh no ! A car was torched ! That's the worst thing ever!
Oh no! Timmy the asshole speaks again. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is Timmy? Would you be so dismissive if it was your limousine, asshole? Do you understand that an actual crime was committed and your attempt to minimize it through idiotic snark destroys your own credibility?

Wasn't your car was it? By what right does one person have to destroy another private property? This is wrong. Left or right, this has no place in politics.

Wasn't your car was it? By what right does one person have to destroy another private property? This is wrong. Left or right, this has no place in politics.

No one said it was the right thing to do. But again WTF did you expect? We have never seen a President elect have to barricade himself inside the Trump tower. We have never seen violent protests during any inauguration.

This isn't one sided--it's because Trump and his supporters have invited it, through many things he's said, while they cheered him on. This isn't because Trump won, it's how he won, what he campaigned on, how he campaigned, that has brought this on.

People are PISSED. Trump is the most illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the oval office. Winning by a measly 170K accumulated votes out of 4 battleground states, while losing the popular vote by 3 million.

Add this too Putin's interference by doing a cyber attack on the United States to attack DNC databases--while putting out massive amounts of FAKE news on social media outlets to help him win. Then FBI James Comey's UNPRECEDENTED failure to follow long standing DOJ protocol has done it. No one believes that Trump would have won this election without their deliberate interference into it. EVERYONE knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

The other side is now just as pissed off as you were, and this country is more divided than ever. And Comrade Trump is not the President that can put the pieces back together. He's done and said too much already. They will not respect him. They will not consider him their President EVER.

trump-7595.jpg

As these Senate investigations & hearings start over this Russian hacking, and as the DOJ pursues this investigation into the FBI and Comey--Trump will become even more illegitimate.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

This is what your life is going to look like for the next 4 years. And frankly you deserve every bit of it.

Last edited:

No one said it was the right thing to do. But again WTF did you expect? We have never seen a President elect have to barricade himself inside the Trump tower. We have never seen violent protests during any inauguration.

This isn't one sided--it's because Trump and his supporters have invited it, through many things he's said, while they cheered him on. This isn't because Trump won, it's how he won, what he campaigned on, how he campaigned, that has brought this on.

People are PISSED. Trump is the most illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the oval office. Winning by a measly 170K accumulated votes out of 4 battleground states, while losing the popular vote by 3 million.

Add this too Putin's interference by doing a cyber attack on the United States to attack DNC databases--while putting out massive amounts of FAKE news on social media outlets to help him win. Then FBI James Comey's UNPRECEDENTED failure to follow long standing DOJ protocol has done it. No one believes that Trump would have won this election without their deliberate interference into it. EVERYONE knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

The other side is now just as pissed off as you were, and this country is more divided than ever. And Comrade Trump is not the President that can put the pieces back together. He's done and said too much already. They will not respect him. They will not consider him their President EVER.

trump-7595.jpg

As these Senate investigations & hearings start over this Russian hacking, and as the DOJ pursues this investigation into the FBI and Comey--Trump will become even more illegitimate.

This is what your life is going to look like for the next 4 years. And frankly you deserve every bit of it.

BS, he won the election through the Electoral College, according to the Constitution. Who were those rioting? Were they paid like earlier this year?

The left wants him illegitimate, that is what this is all about. Destroying others property after an election and now. I respect protests, and respect those peacefully protesting. I have no respect to those that are violent. I guess I hold others to a higher level than you. No big deal, the rioting, the anger, the pouting, the hissy fits, will help bolster Trump. Those that lashed out at Obama after his election helped strengthen his administration, it will do the same for the same Americans, the rioters, the poor losers, the pouters, it will cause them angst.

I am concerned about Trump and his Presidency. I just act like an adult. Not like the violent left wing nuts. I also don't justify it either, that is just as bad in my book. Lots of whiteys in the pics.

trump-7595.jpg

BS, he won the election through the Electoral College, according to the Constitution. Who were those rioting? Were they paid like earlier this year?

The left wants him illegitimate, that is what this is all about. Destroying others property after an election and now. I respect protests, and respect those peacefully protesting. I have no respect to those that are violent. I guess I hold others to a higher level than you. No big deal, the rioting, the anger, the pouting, the hissy fits, will help bolster Trump. Those that lashed out at Obama after his election helped strengthen his administration, it will do the same for the same Americans, the rioters, the poor losers, the pouters, it will cause them angst.

I am concerned about Trump and his Presidency. I just act like an adult. Not like the violent left wing nuts. I also don't justify it either, that is just as bad in my book. Lots of whiteys in the pics.

It's not that he won, it's HOW he WON that's the issue. Is there something that you don't understand about that?

173183_600.jpg

Lindsey Graham Says 99 Percent Of Senate Agrees On Russian Hacks

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

This is why Donald Trump will never be accepted as President by more than half of this country. Everyone knows that the goal posts were deliberately moved by Putin & James Comey to help Trump win. These will be under investigation by the Senate and the DOJ over the next coming months, making Trump even more illegitimate than he already is. If they find collusion he will be impeached over it. And it looks like they may already have something. This New York Times article was written BEFORE all Russian diplomats were kicked out of this country.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

trump-7595.jpg

It's not that he won, it's HOW he WON that's the issue. Is there something that you don't understand about that?

173183_600.jpg

Lindsey Graham Says 99 Percent Of Senate Agrees On Russian Hacks

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

This is why Donald Trump will never be accepted as President by more than half of this country. Everyone knows that the goal posts were deliberately moved by Putin & James Comey to help Trump win. These will be under investigation by the Senate and the DOJ over the next coming months, making Trump even more illegitimate than he already is. If they find collusion he will be impeached over it. And it looks like they may already have something. This New York Times article was written BEFORE all Russian diplomats were kicked out of this country.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

Do you know if Trump worked with the Russians or not?

Why was it before the election liberals laughed and said Wikileaks and Comey didn't dent Hillary's poll numbers but now it cost her? Do you have proof this is why she lost?

I get it, the left are a bunch of poor losers. The held protests when Nixon was elected, twice and when GW Bush was elected twice.

I get it, lol Gerald are babies when it comes to losing. They cry and whine when they don't get their way. Pretty easy to see.

It's almost like you want to ignore the GOP's history with labor and wages. And just because Trump said he's anti NAFTA doesn't mean the GOP are. But did you even ask your representative how he/she feels about NAFTA? No you did not.

Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized),

Enough talk. So far Trump is 2000 jobs in the hole on day one.

GM announces first layoffs in six years, cuts 2,000 jobs

GM announces first layoffs in six years, cuts 2,000 jobs
Ignore it why would I want to do that? You tell me their history of labor and wages? That it should be market driven? You want government to set it?

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" the signing prior to the end of his term, ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing of the implementation law to incoming president Bill Clinton. Prior to sending it to the United States Senate Clinton added two side agreements, The North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), to protect workers and the environment

The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

Many American small businesses depend on exporting their products to Canada or Mexico under NAFTA. According to the U.S. Trade Representative, this trade supports over 140,000 small- and medium-sized businesses in the US.

According to the Economic Policy Institute, California, Texas, Michigan and other states with high concentrations of manufacturing jobs were most affected by job loss due to NAFTA. EPI economist Robert Scott estimates some 682,900 U.S. jobs have been "lost or displaced" as a result of the trade agreement.

I want to see the GOP fix NAFTA
Well... you got a populist president who talked the protectionist talk. We'll have to see if he and Congress walk the walk. Expect prices to go up if they do.
I was listening to him on the way home. I hope I'm wrong and he does what he says
I hope you are wrong too.
After our conversation I heard his speech. They say it was dark and negative but I really loved it.

I know I'm not going to love everything the gop does and I'll be vocal but I really am optimistic.

He said enough of the gangs. I hope he cracks down on crime.

He said American workers first. I liked that.

Liking what I hear and what he does are two different things though.

But, for example, unions need to be reigned in. Not killed but reformed. Trump may take them on and I'm not going to say he's hurting labor just for reforming out of control unions.

We know how he won. The Dumbocrats nominated the most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for her - the DNC emails were released exposing the lies and corruption within the party. Then she went and called 150 million Americans "deplorables".

No one said it was the right thing to do. But again WTF did you expect?
Beleive me - we "expect" nothing less from you progressives. Ignorance, hate, intolerance, violence is the hallmark of your side of the aisle. We knew this is what would happen. Many people stayed home because of it.
We have never seen a President elect have to barricade himself inside the Trump tower. We have never seen violent protests during any inauguration.
Exactly. What does that say about how radical and violent you people have become? And I'll tell you something - we're done with your crap. We're taking our country back. Donald Trump would wake you people up if you weren't so freaking ignorant.

trump-7595.jpg

15284799_1203665123020984_836865781908455159_n.jpg

Ignore it why would I want to do that? You tell me their history of labor and wages? That it should be market driven? You want government to set it?

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" the signing prior to the end of his term, ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing of the implementation law to incoming president Bill Clinton. Prior to sending it to the United States Senate Clinton added two side agreements, The North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), to protect workers and the environment

The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

Many American small businesses depend on exporting their products to Canada or Mexico under NAFTA. According to the U.S. Trade Representative, this trade supports over 140,000 small- and medium-sized businesses in the US.

According to the Economic Policy Institute, California, Texas, Michigan and other states with high concentrations of manufacturing jobs were most affected by job loss due to NAFTA. EPI economist Robert Scott estimates some 682,900 U.S. jobs have been "lost or displaced" as a result of the trade agreement.

I want to see the GOP fix NAFTA

Well... you got a populist president who talked the protectionist talk. We'll have to see if he and Congress walk the walk. Expect prices to go up if they do.
I was listening to him on the way home. I hope I'm wrong and he does what he says
I hope you are wrong too.
After our conversation I heard his speech. They say it was dark and negative but I really loved it.

I know I'm not going to love everything the gop does and I'll be vocal but I really am optimistic.

He said enough of the gangs. I hope he cracks down on crime.

He said American workers first. I liked that.

Liking what I hear and what he does are two different things though.

But, for example, unions need to be reigned in. Not killed but reformed. Trump may take them on and I'm not going to say he's hurting labor just for reforming out of control unions.

:rofl:

more tolerance & acceptance from our friends on the left...

is this a surprise to anyone?

rioting, destruction & violence towards their fellow citizens - par for the course for far too many leftists - boy howdy, that sure will teach Trump a lesson - eh?

or is the goal to intimidate people & prevent them from participating in the political process - and you fucktards call us Nazis...

WASHINGTON – Inauguration Day protests turned violent late Friday morning, as spectators reported being attacked and a police official said demonstrators were vandalizing property and even torched a car.

The police official confirmed protesters “have crow bars and are vandalizing,” after demonstrators were seen smashing windows downtown, including at a local McDonald's.

People are outraged that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by the most ever 3 million, and Trump won by a measly accumulate 170K votes out of several battle ground states and became President. To get that, Trump had Russian and FBI director James Comey's assistance, making them even more outraged. They know the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

I really don't know what you expected by electing him? He won by insulting, offending and even threatening large voting blocks in this country. He will not be able to unite this country.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them red meat to throw out to their Reich wing audience.

Trump has divided this nation like no other president in modern history.

What a bunch of morons... the protest a duly elected President that in their tiny, demented minds think ill destroy America by throwing bricks at police and setting cars on fire. Christ, just shoot them already.

rioting, destruction & violence towards their fellow citizens - par for the course for far too many leftists - boy howdy, that sure will teach Trump a lesson - eh?

or is the goal to intimidate people & prevent them from participating in the political process - and you fucktards call us Nazis...

WASHINGTON – Inauguration Day protests turned violent late Friday morning, as spectators reported being attacked and a police official said demonstrators were vandalizing property and even torched a car.

The police official confirmed protesters “have crow bars and are vandalizing,” after demonstrators were seen smashing windows downtown, including at a local McDonald's.

People are outraged that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by the most ever 3 million, and Trump won by a measly accumulate 170K votes out of several battle ground states and became President. To get that, Trump had Russian and FBI director James Comey's assistance, making them even more outraged. They know the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

I really don't know what you expected by electing him? He won by insulting, offending and even threatening large voting blocks in this country. He will not be able to unite this country.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them red meat to throw out to their Reich wing audience.

No he hasn't. Just a bunch of babies whining because they lost an election. Christ, they're nuttier than the fruitcakes that thought Obama was going to round up people and ship them off to FEMA camps. At least that bunch weren't violent, just nutty.

And he has been there just 24 hours! Lol! You people are nuts.

Forum List

Back