Inauguration protests turn violent, car torched

It's not "America--Love It or Leave It." It's "America--Love It or Change It." That's why we have the Constitution. All of us get to play.

Sadly, violence is the only tool in the belt of the left.
That and truth. We didn't have to get violen to win in 2006 or 2008. We simply had to let Republicans be themselves.

in industries where union density is high, even non-union firms pay their workers more to meet the standards set by unions.
It's almost like you are unaware of the changing demographics of the Democratic Party over the last 8 years.

It's almost like you want to ignore the GOP's history with labor and wages. And just because Trump said he's anti NAFTA doesn't mean the GOP are. But did you even ask your representative how he/she feels about NAFTA? No you did not.

Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized),

Enough talk. So far Trump is 2000 jobs in the hole on day one.

GM announces first layoffs in six years, cuts 2,000 jobs

There has been 16 years of Democrat Presidential rule since Reagan. The labor unions were their voting block. And you want to blame Republicans for that?

Why don't you explain your math.
Gross pay: 1,000
Taxes: 300
Take home pay: 700
Union dues: 20
Union dues as a percentage of take home pay: 2.9%

Any other simple math I can do for you?

Yea but don't forget you cons think they are overpaid union workers. Don't act like you give a fuck if their pay goes up.

A union wage premium refers to the degree in which union wages exceed non-union member wages. Union wage premiums are one of the most researched and analyzed issues in economics especially in labor economics. Unions and their struggle for wages and better benefits usually target larger firms that have a concentrated industry. Unions have an effect on wages, the probability of gaining benefits, productivity of the worker, and workplace protections.

Union wage premiums show the direct benefits of being a member of a union. Although the union wage premiums have fallen for private sector, it has raised for the public sector in the U.S.[6] Union wage premiums also usually raise the wages of low-skilled workers more than those of high-skilled workers.[3] Thus these low skilled workers usually have less education, lower wages, and in lower paid jobs.[3] This mainly is the result of unions historically representing the working and lower classes. Most economist and labor studies on union wage premiums estimate a difference of about 15%

So union workers make 15% more than non union workers. Keep your fucking 2/9% you stupid bitch.
and they still pay dues to a good for nothing outfit called unions.

I'll pay 3% of my wages if it means I make 15% more than everyone else.
but you don't, and that's what is sad. there are no statistics to show that difference. At least none you've posted.

All I need to do is remember you guys crying that they made more. More than Toyota and Honda workers.

Lets just take one small thing that union workers get that you don't. They get pensions. If your non union buddy at Nissan doesn't get one then he makes less.

You fools don't see what's happening. You will though.

Nissan Is Growing Like Crazy In Tennessee, And Most New Hires Are Long-Term Temps

Although you won't judge Republicans nearly as harshly as you do Democrats. Example Bush = Great Recession and Obama (without being given stimulus) 2% growth and you have the balls to say Obama was the worse? LOL

It's not "America--Love It or Leave It." It's "America--Love It or Change It." That's why we have the Constitution. All of us get to play.

That and truth. We didn't have to get violen to win in 2006 or 2008. We simply had to let Republicans be themselves.

in industries where union density is high, even non-union firms pay their workers more to meet the standards set by unions.
It's almost like you are unaware of the changing demographics of the Democratic Party over the last 8 years.

It's almost like you want to ignore the GOP's history with labor and wages. And just because Trump said he's anti NAFTA doesn't mean the GOP are. But did you even ask your representative how he/she feels about NAFTA? No you did not.

Non-citizens didn't have access to the non-agricultural US job market, in large part because of the power of US labor unions (before Reagan 25% of the workforce was unionized; today the private workforce is about 7% unionized),

There has been 16 years of Democrat Presidential rule since Reagan. The labor unions were their voting block. And you want to blame Republicans for that?

I'm not going to have arguments I already had 20 years ago. Go ahead and break the unions. I'm not in one.

By the way, Trump is having a very tough start.

In Ohio and Michigan.

I'm not going to argue with you because you believe things even without evidence. You are the perfect example of a sheep.

Gross pay: 1,000
Taxes: 300
Take home pay: 700
Union dues: 20
Union dues as a percentage of take home pay: 2.9%

Any other simple math I can do for you?

Yea but don't forget you cons think they are overpaid union workers. Don't act like you give a fuck if their pay goes up.

A union wage premium refers to the degree in which union wages exceed non-union member wages. Union wage premiums are one of the most researched and analyzed issues in economics especially in labor economics. Unions and their struggle for wages and better benefits usually target larger firms that have a concentrated industry. Unions have an effect on wages, the probability of gaining benefits, productivity of the worker, and workplace protections.

Union wage premiums show the direct benefits of being a member of a union. Although the union wage premiums have fallen for private sector, it has raised for the public sector in the U.S.[6] Union wage premiums also usually raise the wages of low-skilled workers more than those of high-skilled workers.[3] Thus these low skilled workers usually have less education, lower wages, and in lower paid jobs.[3] This mainly is the result of unions historically representing the working and lower classes. Most economist and labor studies on union wage premiums estimate a difference of about 15%

So union workers make 15% more than non union workers. Keep your fucking 2/9% you stupid bitch.

but you don't, and that's what is sad. there are no statistics to show that difference. At least none you've posted.

All I need to do is remember you guys crying that they made more. More than Toyota and Honda workers.

Lets just take one small thing that union workers get that you don't. They get pensions. If your non union buddy at Nissan doesn't get one then he makes less.

Nissan Is Growing Like Crazy In Tennessee, And Most New Hires Are Long-Term Temps

Although you won't judge Republicans nearly as harshly as you do Democrats. Example Bush = Great Recession and Obama (without being given stimulus) 2% growth and you have the balls to say Obama was the worse? LOL
Pensions? pensions are unsustainable. you know this right? I laugh at goofs like you.

I'm not going to argue with you because you believe things even without evidence. You are the perfect example of a sheep.
you aren't going to argue cause it's a losing argument on your side. baddabing.

You are not going to argue with me over this because you realize that you have already lost.

Union members only have themselves to blame and you know it. Besides their horrible behavior which I can't even defend, they voted for Trump Donald Trump got Reagan-like support from union households

And not just Trump. Union members voted for Rick Snyder GOP governor of Michigan and then right after he was sworn in he made Michigan a right to work state.

If you don't understand the value and importance of unions yet, you never will. So I hope we break all unions so the American people can realize why their ancestors formed them in the first place.

You are not going to argue with me over this because you realize that you have already lost.
Nope. I've had these arguments 20 years ago. I thought the discussion was over but now here you guys are again making those same bad arguments.

I can't stop you. Do whatever it is you want. I'm going to get my popcorn and sit back and watch.

I'm not going to have arguments I already had 20 years ago. Go ahead and break the unions. I'm not in one.

By the way, Trump is having a very tough start.

In Ohio and Michigan.
I always thought that they were big boys who could take care of themselves. If they add value then they would thrive and if they didn't they would struggle to survive. But according to you, it is the fault of Republicans. This Republican would prefer that they thrive and not struggle to survive like they have been. The last time I checked it seemed to me the unions were being thrown under the bus by Democrats, not Republicans.

Nope. I've had these arguments 20 years ago. I thought the discussion was over but now here you guys are again making those same bad arguments.

I can't stop you. Do whatever it is you want. I'm going to get my popcorn and sit back and watch.
What bad argument? That Democrats threw the coal miners and pipeline construction unions under the bus? That argument didn't exist 20 years ago. It is time to update your argument.

Ignore it why would I want to do that? You tell me their history of labor and wages? That it should be market driven? You want government to set it?

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" the signing prior to the end of his term, ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing of the implementation law to incoming president Bill Clinton. Prior to sending it to the United States Senate Clinton added two side agreements, The North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), to protect workers and the environment

The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

Many American small businesses depend on exporting their products to Canada or Mexico under NAFTA. According to the U.S. Trade Representative, this trade supports over 140,000 small- and medium-sized businesses in the US.

According to the Economic Policy Institute, California, Texas, Michigan and other states with high concentrations of manufacturing jobs were most affected by job loss due to NAFTA. EPI economist Robert Scott estimates some 682,900 U.S. jobs have been "lost or displaced" as a result of the trade agreement.

I want to see the GOP fix NAFTA

What bad argument? That Democrats threw the coal miners and pipeline construction unions under the bus? That argument didn't exist 20 years ago. It is time to update your argument.

Lets see your results.

Union members only have themselves to blame and you know it. Besides their horrible behavior which I can't even defend, they voted for Trump Donald Trump got Reagan-like support from union households

And not just Trump. Union members voted for Rick Snyder GOP governor of Michigan and then right after he was sworn in he made Michigan a right to work state.

If you don't understand the value and importance of unions yet, you never will. So I hope we break all unions so the American people can realize why their ancestors formed them in the first place.
You are making an appeal to traditions argument? That's pretty funny considering some of our conversations. I understand the history and recognize the importance of labor unions. Do you believe there is some uber secret conspiracy to destroy labor unions?

Pensions? pensions are unsustainable. you know this right? I laugh at goofs like you.

But paying a CEO $40 million when he leaves the company is sustainable?

Drudge: Roger Ailes Leaving Fox in $40 Million Severance Deal

You are making an appeal to traditions argument? That's pretty funny considering some of our conversations. I understand the history and recognize the importance of labor unions. Do you believe there is some uber secret conspiracy to destroy labor unions?

It's no secret. Watch and see. I got to go now. Have a great weekend. I really don't want to have the same arguments I had with Republicans back in 2000-2008 when they were destroying the country. I'll give you that you are right about everything in the past. Lets see Trump improve this economy.

I've already had one Republican change the promise from more better paying jobs to just more jobs. He said, "no one ever said anything about better paying jobs." Which is a lie.

More and better jobs?

A guide to all of Donald Trump’s flip-flops on the minimum wage

Ignore it why would I want to do that? You tell me their history of labor and wages? That it should be market driven? You want government to set it?

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" the signing prior to the end of his term, ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing of the implementation law to incoming president Bill Clinton. Prior to sending it to the United States Senate Clinton added two side agreements, The North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), to protect workers and the environment

The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

Many American small businesses depend on exporting their products to Canada or Mexico under NAFTA. According to the U.S. Trade Representative, this trade supports over 140,000 small- and medium-sized businesses in the US.

According to the Economic Policy Institute, California, Texas, Michigan and other states with high concentrations of manufacturing jobs were most affected by job loss due to NAFTA. EPI economist Robert Scott estimates some 682,900 U.S. jobs have been "lost or displaced" as a result of the trade agreement.

I want to see the GOP fix NAFTA
Well... you got a populist president who talked the protectionist talk. We'll have to see if he and Congress walk the walk. Expect prices to go up if they do.

But paying a CEO $40 million when he leaves the company is sustainable?

Drudge: Roger Ailes Leaving Fox in $40 Million Severance Deal
I never said it was. I merely just asked you whether or not you thought pensions were sustainable. You must agree with me since you deflected.

Forum List

Back