Incompetence, Stupidity, Or Treason? Biden State Dept Tells World How Many Nukes US Has

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Top Secret NO MORE...

Maybe our top nuke sites were on the list of our 18 'infrastructure targets' Biden begged Putin not to attackwith cyber warfare...

Yes, and most of them are filled with confetti by now, decomposing in rusted silence.

I am sure that telling them how many nukes we have is going to make MAD any less tolerable.

Top Secret NO MORE...

Maybe our top nuke sites were on the list of our 18 'infrastructure targets' Biden begged Putin not to attackwith cyber warfare...

All is going according to plan to destroy America.

Thank you Biden, Obama and all demonRats helpers and traitors.
nuclear weapons by country isn't a big secret. not sure why this set off alarms when i can google the info just about anywhere.

we need to save our rage for things worth raging about and stop making everything the RAGE.

nuclear weapons by country isn't a big secret. not sure why this set off alarms when i can google the info just about anywhere.

we need to save our rage for things worth raging about and stop making everything the RAGE.

Are Trump supporters capable of anything other than overblown rage? You guys were not happy when he was in office and you've continued the "we're dumb and proud of it" antics ten fold now that you're in the minority.

Top Secret NO MORE...

The number of warheads has been public knowledge since the days of the SALT treaties with the Soviet Union. Much ado about nothing!

You can Google the UNCLASS number

Top Secret NO MORE...

China asked and Biden answered

Forum List

Back