Incompetent border security...

Sad state of affairs these days, but I bet they were educated though. Pathetic.

• Banned
Yep, in reality we have no southern border... It’s fucking embarrassing

Trump knows this to be true, That is why he is pushing so hard for the wall. Our border security is a fucking joke and a mass

Trump needs to just militarize the border and be done with it. Enough of this "build the wall" bullshit. These are fucking invaders. Shoot on sight and they will stop coming, guaranteed.

Trump knows this to be true, That is why he is pushing so hard for the wall. Our border security is a fucking joke and a mass
Why don’t you go down there, buy a bunch of drugs and try to comeback without an ID. Let’s see how you do.

• Banned

Why don’t you go down there, buy a bunch of drugs and try to comeback without an ID. Let’s see how you do.

I have been down there many times, the vast majority of the border is wide open and no one around

I have been down there many times, the vast majority of the border is wide open and no one around

Then go try it without an ID. Video the whole thing so you can show the world how easy it is. If you really care about the issue this is a way to actually make a difference instead of bitching on an Internet forum. I double dare you

• Banned

Then go try it without an ID. Video the whole thing so you can show the world how easy it is. If you really care about the issue this is a way to actually make a difference instead of bitching on an Internet forum. I double dare you

Lol
The fact remains we have illegal aliens flooding over the border every day that shows how incompetent the border security is..
just admit it, it sucks

Lol
The fact remains we have illegal aliens flooding over the border every day that shows how incompetent the border security is..
just admit it, it sucks

I think you have no clue what you are talking about and you turn into a big gaping vagina when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Lol
just admit it, it sucks

I think you have no clue what you are talking about and you turn into a big gaping vagina when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Our southern border security sucks... no two ways about it.

It sucks so much we have no southern border anymore

Border Patrol has a very difficult job and they are chronically understaffed. Given that, they do a very good job of stopping drug smugglers human traffickers or chasing down illegals in the desert a lot of times at night. Give that a try. It's easy to criticize something you don't have to deal with or understand fully what the job entails.

You’re s funny guy...are you implying that our border is secure?
How many other taxpayer funded and run countries are inhabited by tens of millions of illegal ALIENS?

It sounds like the lie detector test being given is not the norm. When you have Veterans failing for what the administrators feel is borderline, then you have someone with a superiority complex. 6 plus hour session are unheard of and US Secret Service doesn’t care you smoked a joint in High School. There are many things that are acceptable as they were over there 10 years ago. Secret service protects the President and ex-presidents and dignitaries and there failure rate is less the half of the boarder patrol. Time to look at the problem which is the administrator of the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol
just admit it, it sucks

Then go down there and try to come back without an ID. Video tape it and share it with the world. Come on dipshit. Walk the walk and make a difference.

How many other taxpayer funded and run countries are inhabited by tens of millions of illegal ALIENS?
I’m not implying it’s secure. Security is never going to full proof and can always be improved. I was implying that Rustic is full of shit.

Lol
just admit it, it sucks

Then go down there and try to come back without an ID. Video tape it and share it with the world. Come on dipshit. Walk the walk and make a difference.

Lol
So you’re saying illegal aliens do not cross the border… That’s the best joke I’ve heard all day

I’m not implying it’s secure. Security is never going to full proof and can always be improved. I was implying that Rustic is full of shit.

He’s actually spot on...I’ve been to the border...have you?
This is what the border looks like in Jacumba, CA (east San Diego)
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARHE1J.jpg

Lol
just admit it, it sucks

Lol
So you’re saying illegal aliens do not cross the border… That’s the best joke I’ve heard all day
No I’m not saying that at all. Where did you read that?

Doesn't sound like incompetence to me, it sounds more like being understaffed. And what the eff is going on with the polygraph administrators. From the OP's link:

Two out of three applicants to CBP fail its polygraph test, according to the agency. That's more than double the average rate of eight law enforcement agencies that provided data to the Associated Press under open-records requests.

It's a big reason approximately 2,000 jobs at the nation's largest law enforcement agency are empty, with the Border Patrol, a part of CBP, recently slipping below 20,000 agents for the first time since 2009. And it has raised questions of whether the lie detector tests are being properly administered.

CBP Commissioner Gil Kerlikowske said the failure rate is too high, but that is largely because the agency hasn't attracted the applicants it wants. He and other law enforcement experts contend the polygraphs are generally working as intended at the agency, which has been trying to root out bribery and other corruption.

But others, including lawmakers, union leaders and polygraph experts, contend that the use of lie detectors has gone awry and that many applicants are being subjected to unusually long and hostile interrogations, which some say can make people look deceptive even when they are telling the truth.
In December, the Homeland Security Department's inspector general said it was reviewing whether CBP's polygraph tests are effective in hiring. The hiring difficulties have become so acute that the Border Patrol recently took the unusual step of asking Congress to use money earmarked for 300 jobs for other purposes. That raises doubts about President-elect Donald Trump's pledge to add 5,000 agents.

Taking a polygraph test became a hiring requirement at CBP in 2012 after a huge hiring surge was followed by a similar surge in agents getting arrested for misconduct.

James Tomsheck said that when he was CBP's chief of internal affairs from 2006 to 2014, about 30 applicants admitted during the lie detector test that they were sent by drug cartels; one said he had killed his infant son.

One applicant revealed that his brother-in-law wanted him to smuggle cocaine on the job, and another said he used marijuana 9,000 times, including the night before his test, according to the Government Accountability Office.

Interviews with six of the applicants who failed to clear the polygraph test fit a pattern: The examiner abruptly changes tone, leveling accusations of lying or holding something back. The job-seeker denies it and the questioning goes in circles for hours. Some are invited for a second visit, which ends no differently.

It's good that they aren't hiring the wrong kind of people, but it also sounds like some very good people are turned away.

Lol
just admit it, it sucks

Lol
No I’m not saying that at all. Where did you read that?
So obviously we do not have a secure border

Forum List

Back