Incompetent border security...

Then go down there and try to come back without an ID. Video tape it and share it with the world. Come on dipshit. Walk the walk and make a difference.

I paid my dues. I walked the walk as a cop. You limp waisted lefties try. You don’t have the balls to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not the one whining about is having no border security
The fact remains we have no border security
Then go cross the border without an ID dumbass. You wont because you’re scared about getting busted by our border security that DOES exist. You’re full of shit. What a joke.
There’s no one around on the vast majority of the border, I go down there four or five times a year hog hunting from helicopters.
The pictures I posted is what most of the border looks like.
We don’t have any border security…
Then go cross it with no ID ya dumbass. You’re full of shit

I paid my dues. I walked the walk as a cop. You limp waisted lefties try. You don’t have the balls to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then go cross the border without an ID dumbass. You wont because you’re scared about getting busted by our border security that DOES exist. You’re full of shit. What a joke.
There’s no one around on the vast majority of the border, I go down there four or five times a year hog hunting from helicopters.
Lol
A flood of diseased illegal aliens do it every day....

Lol
Then it should be super easy for a smart white guy like yourself to do it. Get back to me once you’re done and let me know how it goes

Lol
Then it should be super easy for a smart white guy like yourself to do it. Get back to me once you’re done and let me know how it goes
Lol
You’re projecting...
BTW I’m an American Indian

Lol
Lol
You’re projecting...
Excellent, should be a piece of cake for ya.

What exactly do you think I’m projecting? I’m just playing around with your stupidity

Lol
Lol
You’re projecting...

What exactly do you think I’m projecting? I’m just playing around with your stupidity
You think everyone should think we have southern border security

Lol
Lol
You’re projecting...

We do. See there are walls, fences, checkpoints, servellence, and thousands of agents protecting the border. You saying there is no security is completely idiotic

Lol
Lol
You’re projecting...

We do. See there are walls, fences, checkpoints, servellence, and thousands of agents protecting the border. You saying there is no security is completely idiotic
Lol
That is why diseased illegal aliens can freely cross

Forum List

Back