Incompetent border security...

I knew I saw Trump's border wall somewhere before.

Du_s2_FXcAEHy_k.jpg

I’m not implying it’s secure. Security is never going to full proof and can always be improved. I was implying that Rustic is full of shit.

He’s actually spot on...I’ve been to the border...have you?
This is what the border looks like in Jacumba, CA (east San Diego)
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARHE1J.jpg
Yes, I lived in San Diego for 5 years and took many trips to Mexico. That’s a nice photo of a fence, why don’t you do my challenge. Go to Mexico, lose your ID, buy some drugs, and go find that fence to hop over. Should be easy enough and documenting that journey would do much more to progress your cause than ranting on an Internet forum

Hilarious....rather than stand beside your fellow countrymen and display outrage over how fucked up our border security is you prefer to mock those good real Americans who actually care...I’m sure you’re an awesome American Patriot...I bet your father and grandfather would be fucking proud.
Let me show you the irony that I hear from people like you. When groups like BLM and the NFL rally for reform in law enforcement you jump to blue lives matter and call them unamerican cop haters. But now with border security you dismiss all the hard work and effort our border agents and homeland security put in and call it worthless. That’s bullshit and I think you know it. They stop 1000s of people a month, so where is the respect? Then there are pussys like Rustic who y’all big but got no follow through. Go walk that border without an ID and them come complain. You won’t do it because you know you’ll get busted

How did you come up with all that? Nobody but you has badmouthed the agents themselves. The problem on the border is due to lack of funding and a lack of functional barriers.
The bad mouthing is about the job they are doing when y’all lie about there being no border security when in reality they stop screen and catch thousands of individuals a day.

You act like people stroll right over with the welcome signs flashing, which is a lie, and still you don’t have the balls to leave your ID at home and go cross yourself to showcase the point you are trying to make. That’s because it’s all hyped up bullshit.

Much can be done to improve our border security but we gotta start having honest conversations about it.

I’m not implying it’s secure. Security is never going to full proof and can always be improved. I was implying that Rustic is full of shit.

Yes, I lived in San Diego for 5 years and took many trips to Mexico. That’s a nice photo of a fence, why don’t you do my challenge. Go to Mexico, lose your ID, buy some drugs, and go find that fence to hop over. Should be easy enough and documenting that journey would do much more to progress your cause than ranting on an Internet forum

Hilarious....rather than stand beside your fellow countrymen and display outrage over how fucked up our border security is you prefer to mock those good real Americans who actually care...I’m sure you’re an awesome American Patriot...I bet your father and grandfather would be fucking proud.
Let me show you the irony that I hear from people like you. When groups like BLM and the NFL rally for reform in law enforcement you jump to blue lives matter and call them unamerican cop haters. But now with border security you dismiss all the hard work and effort our border agents and homeland security put in and call it worthless. That’s bullshit and I think you know it. They stop 1000s of people a month, so where is the respect? Then there are pussys like Rustic who y’all big but got no follow through. Go walk that border without an ID and them come complain. You won’t do it because you know you’ll get busted

How did you come up with all that? Nobody but you has badmouthed the agents themselves. The problem on the border is due to lack of funding and a lack of functional barriers.
I also love hearing you so called conservatives advocate for this blank check for Trumps wall. How much money did he get last year? How much was spent and what was it spent on. Show reason to imvest 5 billion more. Have you even thought about looking into that?

The bad mouthing is about the job they are doing when y’all lie about there being no border security when in reality they stop screen and catch thousands of individuals a day.

You act like people stroll right over with the welcome signs flashing, which is a lie, and still you don’t have the balls to leave your ID at home and go cross yourself to showcase the point you are trying to make. That’s because it’s all hyped up bullshit.

Much can be done to improve our border security but we gotta start having honest conversations about it.

Dude...what kind of shit are you on?
We have tens of millions of illegal cockroaches...no other nation does. We showed you areas with no barrier and areas with broken down barriers. WTF...your retarded “I dare you” bullshit is a childish diversion. Stop making a fool of yourself bud.

Dude...what kind of shit are you on?
We have tens of millions of illegal cockroaches...no other nation does. We showed you areas with no barrier and areas with broken down barriers. WTF...your retarded “I dare you” bullshit is a childish diversion. Stop making a fool of yourself bud.
Dude, if there are areas that need walls and fencing then build them. We’ve been doing it for decades and have been finding homeland security to continue to do it. The got 1.3 billion last year. What did they do with it?

Funny how the left in this country loves to talk the talk, but won't walk the walk themselves.

Hey Leftist, "tear down your walls", and fences, barriers, and unlock your doors, property gates, and turn off them pesky yard lights too.

It ain't nobody but us pesky asylum seekers wanting to stop in and stay for a while, so can we sleep in your bedrooms or on your properties tonight ???

What do you mean No ???? Thought we were welcome ??? Ohhh I see, we must report to the sanctuary where you have it all set up for us, and where you can direct state taxpayer funds to house and feed us. But what if we like your homes and yards better ?? Can't you feed us and take care of us better than that ?? I mean we might be here for years and years, and we like the way you live way on better than living in that ole poor house you want us to stay in for years and years and years.

Come onnnnn, open up your arms and properties, and let us come in. We won't leave it looking like occupy wall streeters did once upon a time at those state houses all across the land. We're much cleaner and hard working than that crowd.

What will the left do, when they run out of other people's money ????? That's why they hated for Trump to take the office of top chief executive, because they feared he would actually do his job for a change, so they decided to blackmail him with the false charge of collusion in order to keep him off balance or distracted from that job long enough was their hopes. Might actually be working too.

I also love hearing you so called conservatives advocate for this blank check for Trumps wall. How much money did he get last year? How much was spent and what was it spent on. Show reason to imvest 5 billion more. Have you even thought about looking into that?
I will agree that accountability is a must whenever huge money amounts are allocated for projects, and then implemented. Agree.

Funny how the left in this country loves to talk the talk, but won't walk the walk themselves.

Hey Leftist, "tear down your walls", and fences, barriers, and unlock your doors, property gates, and turn off them pesky yard lights too.

It ain't nobody but us pesky asylum seekers wanting to stop in and stay for a while, so can we sleep in your bedrooms or on your properties tonight ???

What do you mean No ???? Thought we were welcome ??? Ohhh I see, we must report to the sanctuary where you have it all set up for us, and where you can direct state taxpayer funds to house and feed us. But what if we like your homes and yards better ?? Can't you feed us and take care of us better than that ?? I mean we might be here for years and years, and we like the way you live way on better than living in that ole poor house you want us to stay in for years and years and years.

Come onnnnn, open up your arms and properties, and let us come in. We won't leave it looking like occupy wall streeters did once upon a time at those state houses all across the land. We're much cleaner and hard working than that crowd.

What will the left do, when they run out of other people's money ????? That's why they hated for Trump to take the office of top chief executive, because they feared he would actually do his job for a change, so they decided to blackmail him with the false charge of collusion in order to keep him off balance or distracted from that job long enough was their hopes. Might actually be working too.

The very simple logic completely escapes the tiny little minds of the leftarded. They won’t dare to see the simplicity in your writings...they prefer to stay blinded by their faux nobility.

Yep, in reality we have no southern border... It’s fucking embarrassing

Trump knows this to be true, That is why he is pushing so hard for the wall. Our border security is a fucking joke and a mass
Why don’t you go down there, buy a bunch of drugs and try to comeback without an ID. Let’s see how you do.

I have been down there many times, the vast majority of the border is wide open and no one around

You've never been out of your mommy's basement, who are you kidding.

You’re mistaken, you are thinking of joe...

gv2014140720dAPC.jpg

I have been down there many times, the vast majority of the border is wide open and no one around

Then go try it without an ID. Video the whole thing so you can show the world how easy it is. If you really care about the issue this is a way to actually make a difference instead of bitching on an Internet forum. I double dare you

Lol
The fact remains we have illegal aliens flooding over the border every day that shows how incompetent the border security is..
just admit it, it sucks

I think you have no clue what you are talking about and you turn into a big gaping vagina when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Our southern border security sucks... no two ways about it.

It sucks so much we have no southern border anymore

Then go down there and try to come back without an ID. Video tape it and share it with the world. Come on dipshit. Walk the walk and make a difference.

I paid my dues. I walked the walk as a cop. You limp waisted lefties try. You don’t have the balls to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the attempt at thousands in that caravan to come here, and to just rush our border once they got here (like they did in Mexico), was just a figment of the imagination I'm guessing right ??

Yep, build the wall along with every other nessesary function to make it all work together. Also who was responsible for the coordinated creation of that caravan to begin with ???? The timing was very suspect, and the attempt to challenge the Trump administration on border security was very suspect as well.

Demon-crats games are very dangerous to this country, and it's undoubtedly an all or nothing political game with them.

And the attempt at thousands in that caravan to come here, and to just rush our border once they got here (like they did in Mexico), was just a figment of the imagination I'm guessing right ??

Yep, build the wall along with every other nessesary function to make it all work together. Also who was responsible for the coordinated creation of that caravan to begin with ???? The timing was very suspect, and the attempt to challenge the Trump administration on border security was very suspect as well.

Demon-crats games are very dangerous to this country, and it's undoubtedly an all or nothing political game with them.

Nothing but a few 50 Cal machine guns and land mines can’t stop.

Then go try it without an ID. Video the whole thing so you can show the world how easy it is. If you really care about the issue this is a way to actually make a difference instead of bitching on an Internet forum. I double dare you
Lol
The fact remains we have illegal aliens flooding over the border every day that shows how incompetent the border security is..
just admit it, it sucks
I think you have no clue what you are talking about and you turn into a big gaping vagina when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Then go down there and try to come back without an ID. Video tape it and share it with the world. Come on dipshit. Walk the walk and make a difference.

I paid my dues. I walked the walk as a cop. You limp waisted lefties try. You don’t have the balls to

I’m not the one whining about is having no border security

Lol
just admit it, it sucks

The fact remains we have no border security

Then go cross the border without an ID dumbass. You wont because you’re scared about getting busted by our border security that DOES exist. You’re full of shit. What a joke.

Then go cross the border without an ID dumbass. You wont because you’re scared about getting busted by our border security that DOES exist. You’re full of shit. What a joke.
There’s no one around on the vast majority of the border, I go down there four or five times a year hog hunting from helicopters.
The pictures I posted is what most of the border looks like.
We don’t have any border security…

Forum List

Back