Inconvenient FACT: Federal Investigations Into Mister Trump Ongoing Before Candidacy Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Trump's credit, Barr has done nothing but attempt to clear his own ass ever since the hammer started to come down on Trump.

Barr knows that his alliance with Trump and his complicity in Trump's criminal behaviour could come back to bite his fat ass.

And hence he's so outspoken of late against Trump.

America can't get back on track as long as Barr is allowed to stand with his own crimes. The big lie needs to be completely extinguished.
Barr knows that his alliance with Trump and his complicity in Trump's criminal behaviour could come back to bite his fat ass.
It was the deal Barr made to save the fetus.

No im not. Libertarians are retarded. Like you.
your words: "The political spectrum is not from one tyranny to another, it is from tyranny, to total freedom."

Only whacky Randian 'Objectivists' otherwise known as Libertarians in Liberty Drag, believe in total freedom, as anything other than an intellectual concept. Total freedom = anarchistic destruction of a society.

Inconvenient FACT: "Federal investigations into Trump were ongoing before he announced his candidacy."

"At the end of the day, at the core of this thing, he engaged, in the case of the documents, in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted," Barr said. "I don't know of any attorney general who would walk away from it."

As for the post-2020 case, Barr said it was clear Trump "crossed the line" by pushing fake electors while also pressuring then-Vice President Mike Pence to use the fake electors as a gambit to overturn the election results.

"It was a calculated and deceitful plan to remain in office by nullifying and negating certified legal votes," Barr said.

View attachment 816345
"You don't get immunity for two years in a runup to the election just saying, 'hey, I'm a candidate you can't try me.' These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them before he even announced his candidacy."
Trump has been running since 2015

your words: "The political spectrum is not from one tyranny to another, it is from tyranny, to total freedom."

Only whacky Randian 'Objectivists' otherwise known as Libertarians in Liberty Drag, believe in total freedom, as anything other than an intellectual concept. Total freedom = anarchistic destruction of a society.
Aww look, an authoritarian leftist whining about people that value freedom. Imagine that :heehee:

It's where you head rolls to as it is kicked in during arguments?
Argument? All im doing is saying you are posting nothing new. Which you arent. Not really anything to argue. But i dont mind you patting yourself on your back for no reason. Probably the only time it ever happens.

Aww look, an authoritarian leftist whining about people that value freedom. Imagine that :heehee:
Total freedom? Not even the far right whackos of the founding era proposed that nonsense. The brilliant ones like Adams and Madison and many not as recognizable by the average armchair scholar, recognized the trade offs freedoms and liberties to form societies.

Argument? All im doing is saying you are posting nothing new. Which you arent. Not really anything to argue. But i dont mind you patting yourself on your back for no reason. Probably the only time it ever happens.
I refuse to get sucked into this bait and switch, as I usually do not get too deep into an argument with Mongoloids

Inconvenient FACT: Federal Investigations Into Mister Trump Ongoing Before Candidacy Announced​

They began investigating him before his first term that's how ridiculous this shit is... let me clue you in... if Trump was ineligible to serve as president we would have heard it by now and seen the law or the ruling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back