Inconvenient FACT: Federal Investigations Into Mister Trump Ongoing Before Candidacy Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconvenient FACT: Federal Investigations Into Mister Trump Ongoing Before Candidacy Announced​

They began investigating him before his first term that's how ridiculous this shit is... let me clue you in... if Trump was ineligible to serve as president we would have heard it by now and seen the law or the ruling....
They? Jack Smith? The DOJ? :auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Inconvenient FACT: Federal Investigations Into Mister Trump Ongoing Before Candidacy Announced​

They began investigating him before his first term that's how ridiculous this shit is... let me clue you in... if Trump was ineligible to serve as president we would have heard it by now and seen the law or the ruling....

Inconvenient FACTS​

"You can't handle the truth"

You're in a rut.
gollum.jpg

Inconvenient FACT: "Federal investigations into Trump were ongoing before he announced his candidacy."

"At the end of the day, at the core of this thing, he engaged, in the case of the documents, in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted," Barr said. "I don't know of any attorney general who would walk away from it."

As for the post-2020 case, Barr said it was clear Trump "crossed the line" by pushing fake electors while also pressuring then-Vice President Mike Pence to use the fake electors as a gambit to overturn the election results.

"It was a calculated and deceitful plan to remain in office by nullifying and negating certified legal votes," Barr said.

View attachment 816345
"You don't get immunity for two years in a runup to the election just saying, 'hey, I'm a candidate you can't try me.' These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them before he even announced his candidacy."
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Bro, there is 500M threads about trump and his charges. This thread is nothing new.
It matches your own posts about pedos, woke, Hunter, pedos, woke, Hunter...

Did you hear about the 91 counts yet? Muther fucker. 91!

Inconvenient FACT: "Federal investigations into Trump were ongoing before he announced his candidacy."

"At the end of the day, at the core of this thing, he engaged, in the case of the documents, in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted," Barr said. "I don't know of any attorney general who would walk away from it."

As for the post-2020 case, Barr said it was clear Trump "crossed the line" by pushing fake electors while also pressuring then-Vice President Mike Pence to use the fake electors as a gambit to overturn the election results.

"It was a calculated and deceitful plan to remain in office by nullifying and negating certified legal votes," Barr said.

View attachment 816345
"You don't get immunity for two years in a runup to the election just saying, 'hey, I'm a candidate you can't try me.' These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them before he even announced his candidacy."
Of red states decide to give trump sanctuary.. will you take up arms?

Yep, just like fake votes. Having tons and tons of fake votes don't equal legit votes. Tons and tons of fake charges don't equal legit charges.

BOMBSHELL EXCLUSIVE: NATIONWIDE CELLULAR NETWORK CONNECTS ELECTION EQUIPMENT AND GIVES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCESS TO ELECTION SYSTEMS AT THE PRECINCT LEVEL​

Yeah i know the kid fucker thing really bothers you. FREAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back