Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

I've interacted with you enough to know you're sane, and would like to encourage that outlook. :)

For instance, we both concur about the US political system being beyond shit.

And you're absolutely preaching to the choir on the massively corrupt duopoly, hence my being an independent.

The problem is that what happened on 8/8 was beyond the pale, taking the massive corruption of the lunatic 6 year Democrat witch hunt/insurrection to new heights of extreme danger.

Problem is, what I've seen of Trump is that the guy literally tried to cheat. He should be convicted for this.

SIX years of this CRAP, and you cannot see or comprehend how WARPED you idiots are.
Zombie on, subverted surada.....
AWWW, what wusses Trump and his minions are, considering the 30+ years of harassment of the Clintons.

Problem is, what I've seen of Trump is that the guy literally tried to cheat.
Just didn't happen.
He should be convicted for this.
They ALL belong in prison, but Trump is the first president ever subjected to this level of political targeting.

It's beyond anything the country has ever witnessed, and we're now in crisis.

Supa srs stuff.

AWWW, what wusses Trump and his minions are, considering the 30+ years of harassment of the Clintons.
30+ years of Clinton CORRUPTION deserves not just harassment but JUSTICE which has NOT been served!

4FB05FED-AC32-466B-ADF9-281D6E8C4E9D.jpeg

Just didn't happen.

They ALL belong in prison, but Trump is the first president ever subjected to this level of political targeting.

It's beyond anything the country has ever witnessed, and we're now in crisis.

Supa srs stuff.

Bullshit. He was phoning up people telling them to go find votes. The fuck?
No, all politicians end up being targeted. Just some of them don't have as much baggage as Trump, don't pull stupid shit out of their ass daily in order to get done.

Look at Clinton. My word, they were trying to impeach a dude for getting off with some woman. Er....
If you think it's beyond anything the country has witnessed, then you haven't been paying much attention.

That questionable source is quoting Trump I take it?
I heard Trump say the wall was finished this last week also.
Joe's gotten that much done already? Oh, did you not hear that the Idiot In Chief has quietly started building the wall because he's worried Democratic politicians along the border like Mark Kelly are going to lose because of the tidal wave of illegals flooding States like Arizona?

Bullshit. He was phoning up people telling them to go find votes. The fuck?
No, all politicians end up being targeted. Just some of them don't have as much baggage as Trump, don't pull stupid shit out of their ass daily in order to get done.

Look at Clinton. My word, they were trying to impeach a dude for getting off with some woman. Er....
If you think it's beyond anything the country has witnessed, then you haven't been paying much attention.
I'm having a hard time taking you seriously on this, but some of it may be lack of awareness of our culture, customs and laws.

The targeting of Trump is utterly unprecedented.

Imagine if somebody grabbed the Queen's ass.

The Commonwealth would lose its shit.

Why? Trump appointed over 40 judges. The law is clear.
You've seen the warrant!

Tell us more. :)

But yeah - the judge needed to recuse himself based on just the documented public attacks he's made on Trump.

His private blog still needs to be investigated of course.

When it only happens to Trump, you betcha.

8/8 was without precedent in 246 years.

But Democrats & their pets are above the *law* of the Democrat Gestapo, right?
1/6 was unprecedented too, i.e. a sitting president trying to orchestrate a coup. What’s your point?

8/8 was without precedent in 246 years.
That’s because the 2nd worst president after Trump at least had the decency to resign. Of course, that was back when the Republicans had integrity.

Forum List

Back