Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

Wrong. Not Americans. Trump humpers.

There’s a difference.

And I guess the big bad boogie man inflation wasn’t enough to continue separating you fools from your money.

Well, considering the legal problems he’s got, he’ll need all the lawyer money he can get.

And how many times have we heard that before?

Only Nazis would use government and government agencies to try and knock out a political opponent out of extreme fear. What you don't take into consideration is that your leaders are dumb, stupid, and myopic. They never think that the pendulum swings both ways, and our turn is coming in November.

No, we will not have the ability to clean out the FBI. That doesn't come until 2024. But there are still stunts Republicans can pull that will display your party is nothing but Communists.

Unprecedented?
Clinton. They went after him for doing nothing.

You're WRONG, it's not unprecedented.

They went after Nixon.
Also, if we go back far enough, for example, John Quincy Adams, his presidency was a total failure because Andrew Jackson literally made it so. He went after Quincy Adams.
This is politics. You get involved in it, it's a dangerous world. One false step... wham,

Stop trying to turn Trump into some kind of Martyr, he's not. He's just a loudmouthed gimboid who has an ego far too big for his ass.
Oh sure - Trump's awful.

But 8/8 was utterly unprecedented.

And he now has my spite vote.

To the deranged Democrat, fantasies are facts.

But what can We the Sane do?

Cults gotta cult, and the deranged Democult is one of the most dangerous in history.

Demagogues, violent rhetoric and populism go together.

Well, the rubes donated a quarter of a billion dollars to Trump's fake "election defense fund" so I'm sure they are lining up to be defrauded again.

Trump knows his audience.
And we know you, alphabet groomer. You should have your anal sphincter sewn up and limit the traffic there for a while from your hairy bffs, because I think you have had your brains F'd out.

What was done was outrageous especially when the documents they raided his home for were already declassified and slated to go to his presidential library.

And we know you, alphabet groomer. You should have your anal sphincter sewn up and limit the traffic there for a while from your hairy bffs, because I think you have had your brains F'd out.

What was done was outrageous especially when the documents they raided his home for were already declassified and slated to go to his presidential library.
How the fuck would you know? You aren't privy to any new information, magaturd. Stop pretending.

How the fuck would you know? You aren't privy to any new information, magaturd. Stop pretending.
If the FBI & DOJ is involved and they are doing anything at all with president Trump we know it's a lie and a continuation of The Witch Hunt, Obama, Clinton and Biden started and financed.

You are just one of the many lying minions that faithfully spread lies for EmperorShitzHizPantz and his demonic globalist DemNazi handlers.

Problem is, what I've seen of Trump is that the guy literally tried to cheat. He should be convicted for this.
Tried to cheat? What f’ing planet are you on? Are you stupid enough to believe Xiden received legitimately 81 MM votes campaigning from his basement?
Who are the puppet masters pulling Xiden’s strings? That’s what you should be focusing on!!
Your hatred for President Trump is a f’ing JOKE!!
Just admit it now, you endorse communism, you sick POS!!

The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight. They are pissed and rightly so.

Trump knows how to get money from suckers. No doubt about that.

Screenshot_20220810-103547_Samsung Internet.jpg

If the FBI & DOJ is involved and they are doing anything at all with president Trump we know it's a lie and a continuation of The Witch Hunt, Obama, Clinton and Biden started and financed.

You are just one of the many lying minions that faithfully spread lies for EmperorShitzHizPantz and his demonic globalist DemNazi handlers.
You don't know dick about anything, magaturd.

Forum List

Back