Incredible! Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago

It wasn't meant as any kind of threat. It's just when you look at the mood of the country you understand most know we're heading in a terrible direction. Your party is pissing off people in nearly ever faction of our society and I believe this phony show raid by the Left-BI is pushing the rest over the edge. They think they're winning votes this way but November will show their antics had the opposite effect.
What if there's no election due to "Public Safety" concerns?

You have to understand what the comment is before you should reply, I realize it went over your head and around it 50,000 times and you still missed the largest scam played on humanity in recorded time…
The DNC and a ever growing part of the RNC are corrupt bureaucrats that do not give 2 shits about you or the American people, but you continue to support their lies basically because you are easily led around with hate and contempt for anyone who has more than you…get off your ass and earn something, maybe then you will understand what is going on, but I am afraid all you will manage to do is continue to remain brainwashed and prop up the conversion of a communist state…
Lol. You don't know what you speak about. I'm an independent for damn good reason.

It wasn't meant as any kind of threat. It's just when you look at the mood of the country you understand most know we're heading in a terrible direction. Your party is pissing off people in nearly ever faction of our society and I believe this phony show raid by the Left-BI is pushing the rest over the edge. They think they're winning votes this way but November will show their antics had the opposite effect.
I don't have a party. I do know the magaturd party sucks out loud. I don't care how pissed off you people are. I've never cared.

The DOJ and FBI has ignited a firestorm in America for what they did. Now they are causing Americans to donate to Trump with no end in sight. They are pissed and rightly so.

Trump gets caught breaking the rules and his huge base of half wits keep on sending him money. He says 'thanks suckers'.

We'll see. It will be hilarious if the 'red wave' ends up a trickle.
Good luck with running on the Biden/Dem shit show. Sky high inflation. Skyrocketing interest rates. Biggest tax increase in decades. Attacks on parents. Jacked up gas prices for 'climate change'. Bunch of freaks who don't know what f'ing gender they are.

You people are living in a bubble and are about to get bitch slapped by voters.

Good luck with running on the Biden/Dem shit show. Sky high inflation. Skyrocketing interest rates. Biggest tax increase in decades. Attacks on parents. Jacked up gas prices for 'climate change'. Bunch of freaks who don't know what f'ing gender they are.

You people are living in a bubble and are about to get bitch slapped by voters.
You magaturds ain't got the majority you think you have.

Lib please even Hispanics and Asians are fleeing your party in droves let alone independents. RIP Dem party.

Yep, our majority is growing all the time. Asian Americans are sick of being attacked by blacks in lib cities that won't do a thing about it. Hispanics are not like blacks. They can't be bought off like blacks can. The voting Hispanics are against illegal immigration like any other group of people. And you can't call them "tacos" or tell them you carry hot sauce in your purse to buy their votes.

1/6 was unprecedented too, i.e. a sitting president trying to orchestrate a coup. What’s your point?
Do you have any proof at all that Trump tried to orchestrate a coup, Konradv? I mean other that you'd been told that's what happened by the Jan 6th committee who are STILL desperately trying to show a connection between Trump and the riot?

Forum List

Back