Independence Day 2019

A dying empire.

All Empires die eventually. Change is the only constant in the Universe. When it dies it will be our fault. Did we do our best to help educate the next generation? Did you or I ever volunteer to help schools? Did we go door to door to help out the right candidates? I'll be most conservatives are forced to answer NO. Did we live a bad life and give Christianity a bad name, souring the next generation on it? Divorce? Drinking?

We are to blame for this mess. We must be adult enough to admit it.
I garantee you the Demon-crats didn't waste time taking advantage of the lax in judgement. Like a wolf waiting for the gaurd on the chicken house to go to sleep or waiting for the shepard to abandon his flock or a lion awaiting the cub to be left vulnerable. This is what they do. And they use anything possible to satisfy their hunger.

A dying empire.

All Empires die eventually. Change is the only constant in the Universe. When it dies it will be our fault. Did we do our best to help educate the next generation? Did you or I ever volunteer to help schools? Did we go door to door to help out the right candidates? I'll be most conservatives are forced to answer NO. Did we live a bad life and give Christianity a bad name, souring the next generation on it? Divorce? Drinking?

I garantee you the Demon-crats didn't waste time taking advantage of the lax in judgement. Like a wolf waiting for the gaurd on the chicken house to go to sleep or waiting for the shepard to abandon his flock or a lion awaiting the cub to be left vulnerable. This is what they do. And they use anything possible to satisfy their hunger.
I see Terry4Trump is banned. I knew that was coming after reading her first posts.

A dying empire.

I see Terry4Trump is banned. I knew that was coming after reading her first posts.
What was the infraction ?

A dying empire.

I don’t know. Must have happened yesterday.

A dying empire.

Was reading some of her stuff, and didn't see much wrong with it unless I missed something.

Was reading some of her stuff, and didn't see much wrong with it unless I missed something.
She could easily lose it.

53648508_595193780946224_4466513138820317184_n.jpg

Forum List

Back