Independent Journalist Patrick Lancaster, Dead At 40...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Or so the internet misinformation machine wants people to believe. "Pay no attention to crowd funded journalism". Lean only into corporate media. Only thier point of view leads to profits....

Screenshot_20230325_122006_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230325_122026_YouTube.jpg

Never heard of him, but then again, I don't listen to Russian propaganda.
Like the propaganda that says the US invaded, and established bases in Syria, against the sovereigns will; all the while mewling about Russian transgressions in Ukraine..? That kind of propaganda..?

Like the propaganda that says the US invaded, and established bases in Syria, against the sovereigns will; all the while mewling about Russian transgressions in Ukraine..? That kind of propaganda..?
What the U.S. is doing in Syria is in no way comparable to what your country is doing in Ukraine.

What the U.S. is doing in Syria is in no way comparable to what your country is doing in Ukraine.
My country is arming Ukrainians. Your surrender is not accepted. You lose kunt.

Your army is having trouble with the Javelin. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to invade Ukraine.
My army fields the Javelin you stupid fuck. It's just that I personally possess something you lack.... Independent critical thinking skills...

Forum List

Back