Independents Disapprove Of Democrats’ Handling Of Kavanaugh Nomination By 28-point Margin

I still have faith in the American People. I believe most common sense reasonable folks are appalled at what the Democrats did to Kavanaugh and his family. Hopefully, they'll make Democrats pay for it at the Ballot Box. I guess we'll see though.

And who determines elections?

Yep, the Left conducted a circular firing squad.

Independents disapprove of Democrats' handling of the Brett Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin

Here's the link that was in the article that goes to the actual poll, that was used in the OP.
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/10/08/rel9a.-.kavanaugh.pdf
I did a word search for the word "Independents" and found the word, just twice. Here's where I found the word.
========================================================
"The study was conducted for CNN via telephone by SSRS, an independent research company"
and
"A total of 1,009adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. Among the entire sample, 31% described themselves as Democrats, 25% described themselves as Republicans, and 44% described themselves as independents or members of another party."
====================================================
So therefore, one has to assume, the OP is based on FAKE NEWS.

Independents disapprove of Democrats' handling of the Brett Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin

Here's the link that was in the article that goes to the actual poll, that was used in the OP.
I did a word search for the word "Independents" and found the word, just twice. Here's where I found the word.
"The study was conducted for CNN via telephone by SSRS, an independent research company"
and
"A total of 1,009adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. Among the entire sample, 31% described themselves as Democrats, 25% described themselves as Republicans, and 44% described themselves as independents or members of another party."
3503B0BE-80C9-4010-AD43-A6314D2B5213.jpeg

- Weatherman
Educating the Left since 1978.

When they started the horrible BK assault I thought for sure they were shooting themselves in the foot, but not any longer. Instead, they’ve stepped on their own landmine and blew their friggin’ legs off!

and
View attachment 221546

- Weatherman
Educating the Left since 1978.

Good work, yet,,,,
https://ix.cnn.io/dailygraphics/graphics/20181008-vote-no-kavanaugh/child.html?initialWidth=749&childId=responsive-embed-20181008-vote-no-kavanaugh&parentTitle=CNN Poll: Negative views of Kavanaugh rise - CNNPolitics&parentUrl=https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/politics/cnn-poll-kavanaugh-confirmation/index.html
Yet, the Independents opposition to Kavanaugh grew from 39% in September to 49% as of October 8th.

That's a CNN poll. And since you trust CNN polls, enjoy this one:
Poll: Dems lead GOP by 13 points on generic congressional ballot

You guys are going to win the house and cut spending, right?

they can cut spending 15 cents an beat Trump

That's a CNN poll. And since you trust CNN polls, enjoy this one:
Poll: Dems lead GOP by 13 points on generic congressional ballot

You guys are going to win the house and cut spending, right?

they can cut spending 15 cents an beat Trump

I hope they do.

Are they going to cut spending?

I'll do some homework for you, then!
Despite the fact that Independents didn't like the Dems approach in the hearings, (which I too, didn't like their approach), Independents disapproval for Kavanaugh, went from 39% to 49% from September to after his confirmation. (Which is from the same poll you proudly used.)
Now, what's so hard to understand?

Despite the fact that Independents didn't like the Dems approach in the hearings, (which I too, didn't like their approach), Independents disapproval for Kavanaugh, went from 39% to 49% from September to after his confirmation. (Which is from the same poll you proudly used.)
So a majority like Kav, so what? He never has to run for office the rest of his life.

So a majority like Kav, so what? He never has to run for office the rest of his life.

he lied to congress under oath

clinton was impeached for lying to congress under oath ..

we'll see what happens ..........

I think you meant to say,,,,"So a majority don't like Kav, so what?"

Meaningless. Every person on earth could hate him or love him. He’s still working at his job until he dies or retires.

What’s important is how Democrats, who are desperate for votes in a few weeks, turned off the biggest pool of voters they needed.

Libs, will the new Democratic house cut spending, or don't deficits matter?

TO set the record straight, I don't like that Trump signed a budget that increased spending from a shit Congress that should be WHOLLY voted out.

When the Dems win the house, will they cut spending?

Meaningless. Every person on earth could hate him or love him. He’s still working at his job until he dies or retires.

What’s important is how Democrats, who are desperate for votes in a few weeks, turned off the biggest pool of voters they needed.

You had better hope so.
CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents - CNNPolitics
NBC/Marist polls: Independents break away from Trump, GOP
And then there's this:
Donald Trump Job Approval by Party Identification
Weekly averages from Gallup Daily tracking
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

I’m not doing anymore homework for you.

You had better hope so.
And then there's this:
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%

7% of Democrats approve of Trump. That's fascinating.

What a basket of deplorables those 7% must be.

I’m not doing anymore homework for you.

You had better hope so.
And then there's this:
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%
“Kavanaugh seems to be paying immediate dividends in the red-state Senate races that give Republicans their best chance of defending and even expanding their majority in the upper chamber.”

How Kavanaugh has shaken the midterm elections kaleidoscope

Forum List

Back