India acting like a spoiled child

The diplomat has been charged with trafficking!

What this looks like to me, is some district attorney someplace that has been afflicted with the same kind of mental career related disease that ended the careers of Robert Philobosian over the McMartin pre school case and Mike Nifong over the Duke La Crosse case. These piss ants get some idea in their heads that this one case is going to skyrocket their careers into the presidency someday. Then they act like fools.

Even if the diplomat broke a regulatory law, this was not the way to handle it. The way to handle it is to contact the state department and report "a situation" then let them handle it. The reason why this is the way to handle these kinds of minor violations is because anything else pisses off entire countries and ends up excactly the way this is ending up.

Even at this late date, the diplomat has been transferred into a position where she has complete immunity and the DA is still vowing maximum prosecution. This is going to set up a truly massive violation of international law that has the potential of expanding WAY beyond India. No country will feel their diplomats are safe here and no country will guarantee the safety of our diplomats. John Kerry seems to have totally forgotten his position as Secretary of State and expresses regret like his powerless. It has now escalated and progressed to the point where obama had to go on vacation rather than step in and take control before India gets our Embassy bombed to smithereens.

What should happen? James Comey as director of the FBI should have his agents appear at the office of the district attorney and assume jurisdiction. Then, recognizing the authority of the Indian court, the charges against the diplomat be dropped, and local police cooperate with Indian authorities in apprehending the maid and her family. John Kerry, as head of the state department needs to revoke those T visas immediately. They should never have been issued in the first place and order the lot of them deported. That will greatly help the Indian police in taking the lot of them back to India to stand trial.

That's the way grown ups handle the situation.

I do not think India is interested in getting the US embassy bombed. On the contrary, India ordered purchase of few more expensive airplanes from Lockheed Martin in the middle of this so called diplomatic spat. It is bizarre but true.

They took down the barriers ya fucking idiot....what "interests" them is messing with our embassy security....what's stopping a truck-bomber now...some of their sacred cows?

You are not a very bright person. There was no need for the barricade to begin with as the US embassy was never in any danger. There are other embassies right next to American embassies and they are doing fine without disrupting the commuter traffic by erecting barricade on the public street.

I do not think barricades are coming back unless Washington will accord the same courtesy to Indian embassy. I hope I am wrong though.

First off, Kerry is a venal piece of shit who only puts his name on something somebody else already accomplished. He needs to keep his mouth shut as does the rest of the federal government. Diplomats sent here are supposed to abide by US laws but in recent years, seem to think that's no longer the case. So a DA in NYC decides he had enough of it and makes an example of this woman. India reacts like somebody stole the dot off her forehead. FUCK THEM. They can fall back in with Putin for all I care. I wish I had a dollar for every ten minutes I've spent with a Microsoft "tech support" idiot in New Delhi throwing American phrases at me that they've been trained to memorize but that mean nothing and do nothing but aggravate an already simmering problem with a Windows program. Everything about India nauseates me....visit Calcutta sometime....hell on earth.

Depending on your age, you may be beyond redemption when it comes to racism imparted unto you by your circumstances. But I can assure you that it draws nothing but pity from me.

Pity this ya little bitch. :fu:

And scout-snipers ain't an avatar on a chat board....you'd wash out in the first ten minutes of Boot Camp.

Wow! You are rattled by little comic book avatar.

The diplomat has been charged with trafficking!

What this looks like to me, is some district attorney someplace that has been afflicted with the same kind of mental career related disease that ended the careers of Robert Philobosian over the McMartin pre school case and Mike Nifong over the Duke La Crosse case. These piss ants get some idea in their heads that this one case is going to skyrocket their careers into the presidency someday. Then they act like fools.

Even if the diplomat broke a regulatory law, this was not the way to handle it. The way to handle it is to contact the state department and report "a situation" then let them handle it. The reason why this is the way to handle these kinds of minor violations is because anything else pisses off entire countries and ends up excactly the way this is ending up.

Even at this late date, the diplomat has been transferred into a position where she has complete immunity and the DA is still vowing maximum prosecution. This is going to set up a truly massive violation of international law that has the potential of expanding WAY beyond India. No country will feel their diplomats are safe here and no country will guarantee the safety of our diplomats. John Kerry seems to have totally forgotten his position as Secretary of State and expresses regret like his powerless. It has now escalated and progressed to the point where obama had to go on vacation rather than step in and take control before India gets our Embassy bombed to smithereens.

What should happen? James Comey as director of the FBI should have his agents appear at the office of the district attorney and assume jurisdiction. Then, recognizing the authority of the Indian court, the charges against the diplomat be dropped, and local police cooperate with Indian authorities in apprehending the maid and her family. John Kerry, as head of the state department needs to revoke those T visas immediately. They should never have been issued in the first place and order the lot of them deported. That will greatly help the Indian police in taking the lot of them back to India to stand trial.

That's the way grown ups handle the situation.

I do not think India is interested in getting the US embassy bombed. On the contrary, India ordered purchase of few more expensive airplanes from Lockheed Martin in the middle of this so called diplomatic spat. It is bizarre but true.

They took down the barriers ya fucking idiot....what "interests" them is messing with our embassy security....what's stopping a truck-bomber now...some of their sacred cows?

Well. Nothing really is stopping a truck bomber, which was kinda sorta the whole thing behind taking the barriers down. If the US doesn't like having the barriers down, the US can stop acting like an arrogant asshole and treat India as they demand to be treated.

Depending on your age, you may be beyond redemption when it comes to racism imparted unto you by your circumstances. But I can assure you that it draws nothing but pity from me.

And scout-snipers ain't an avatar on a chat board....you'd wash out in the first ten minutes of Boot Camp.

"rattled"? FUCK YOU....I did that for a living for 22 years ya little bitch....you got no license to represent yourself with it.

Well. Nothing really is stopping a truck bomber, which was kinda sorta the whole thing behind taking the barriers down. If the US doesn't like having the barriers down, the US can stop acting like an arrogant asshole and treat India as they demand to be treated.
XXXXXXXXXX......fuck em.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

"rattled"? FUCK YOU....I did that for a living for 22 years ya little bitch....you got no license to represent yourself with it.

You sound rattled and nervous. There is nothing about you that gives an impression that you can hold your nerve.

You sound rattled and nervous. There is nothing about you that gives an impression that you can hold your nerve.

Idiocy annoys me, especially when it comes from some poser with an agenda....representing as an American when you clearly are not. Nobody gives a fig about the "other embassies" around us there; they are not in the bullseye of muslim terrrorists. Your glib little missiives on the situatiion tell more about you then you know. Don't concern yourself with my "nerve" ya little bitch.....it's cold as arctic ice.

Last edited:

Idiocy annoys me, especially when it comes from some poser with an agenda....representing as an American when you clearly are not. Nobody gives a fig about the "other embassies" around us there; they are not in the bullseye of muslim terrrorists. Your glib little missiives on the situatiion tell more about you then you know. Don't concern yourself with my "nerve" ya little bitch.....it's cold as arctic ice.

It is you who is posing and it is you who is acting like a bitch in the heat. BTW, you cannot even hold your nerve on the internet.

XXXXXXXXXX......fuck em.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

You do understand that is exactly what India is saying.

This is why these situations like this isn't handled the way our idiots are currently handling it.

XXXXXXXXXX......fuck em.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

That time of the month, Joe?

Forum List

Back