India acting like a spoiled child

The caste system rules India....this woman's assistant is little more than a servant. The arabs are even worse...they OWN their help. India is "important" alright...they ignore the boycott and buy Iranian oil, they move troops to be ready to retaliate against Pakistan when al-Qaida needs to move some VIP over the Afghan border. They are exempt from the Kyoto Treaty. They just pulled the cement barriers in front of our embassy in New Delhi...an open invite to a car-bomber. This latest deal just shows they have nothing but contempt for the US even though we've off-shored almost every Fortune 500 company's customer service lines to them. FUCK EM WHATEVER is exactly the policy we should use. But Barry will probably send them a couple billion dollars and some free F-16s to smooth things over.

You do realize that they moved the barriers because the outrage of the Indian citizens reached extreme high over this absolute idiocy in handling the minor incident of the domestic help?

FUCK their "outrage"...removing security barriers over this bullshit is grounds for recalling our ambassador. I'd think the ease in which a terror cell operating out of Pakistan shot up an Indian hotel awhile back should ring a bell for you. Katz say's "actions have consequences" like it's fine with her if our embassy is car-bombed....talk about a mental-case.

This woman was arrested on a felony warrant. That means she should have been frisk seached for a weapon by a female officer before she was put in the patrol car. She then may or may not have been subjected to a more intimate search as part of normal processing, again in private, by a female corrections officer. They have every right to protect themselves and other inmates from a weapon or contraband being introduced inside custody.

The DA that issued the warrant is the one who is required to explain the charges he filed. Once a warrant was issued, protocol was followed. If the dot-heads don't like it, they can obey our laws instead of trying the "diplomatic immunity" crap. And taking down those barriers is some serious shit....if that embassy is attacked, we should demand whoever ordered it, to be extradited to the US to stand trial.

they did absolutely THE SAME what we did to her. that hurts, right? that is why there are different procedures involving diplomatic personnel. because it escalates to quid pro quo instantaneously otherwise.

felony arrest? for not proven wages disputes?

you have to be out of your mind.

whatever it was it was seriously fucked up BY US - even serious crimes and this is NOT a serious crime - are conducted in a different way with diplomatic personnel, not like a bust on a drug dealer.

If we want it to town down - not only should we apologize, the heads should roll and visibly. because it was a tremendous fuck up on OUR part.

Yeah, extradite those terrorists! That will certainly help. How's that extradition going in Libya?

The way the Indian diplomat was treated was absolutely over the top. India has every right to throw our ambassador out on the next plane back to the states. I'm surprised that they haven't done it yet. The whole attitude of "fuck their outrage" is EXACTLY why they removed the barriers. We had it coming. If were weren't prepared to experience the consequences of the actions perhaps we should have acted with more discretion.

This comes under the heading of pick your fights carefully. Very carefully. Surprisingly enough, our state department is still allowing this to continue. Whoever ordered this woman's arrest should have his career slowly roasted over an open fire. Now John Fucking Kerry should be about fixing it, not hand wringing in a corner.

You do realize that they moved the barriers because the outrage of the Indian citizens reached extreme high over this absolute idiocy in handling the minor incident of the domestic help?

FUCK their "outrage"...removing security barriers over this bullshit is grounds for recalling our ambassador. I'd think the ease in which a terror cell operating out of Pakistan shot up an Indian hotel awhile back should ring a bell for you. Katz say's "actions have consequences" like it's fine with her if our embassy is car-bombed....talk about a mental-case.

This woman was arrested on a felony warrant. That means she should have been frisk seached for a weapon by a female officer before she was put in the patrol car. She then may or may not have been subjected to a more intimate search as part of normal processing, again in private, by a female corrections officer. They have every right to protect themselves and other inmates from a weapon or contraband being introduced inside custody.

The DA that issued the warrant is the one who is required to explain the charges he filed. Once a warrant was issued, protocol was followed. If the dot-heads don't like it, they can obey our laws instead of trying the "diplomatic immunity" crap. And taking down those barriers is some serious shit....if that embassy is attacked, we should demand whoever ordered it, to be extradited to the US to stand trial.

they did absolutely THE SAME what we did to her. that hurts, right? that is why there are different procedures involving diplomatic personnel. because it escalates to quid pro quo instantaneously otherwise.

whatever it was it was seriously fucked up BY US - even serious crimes and this is NOT a serious crime - are conducted in a different way with diplomatic personnel, not like a bust on a drug dealer.

If we want it to town down - not only should we apologize, the heads should roll and visibly. because it was a tremendous fuck up on OUR part.

I don't consider an NYC prosecutor "US", it was indeed a felony arrest, and there is no comparison to her arrest and them removing security barriers whether you want to SHRIEK about it or don't. You sound like you're in love with this bitch. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, extradite those terrorists! That will certainly help. How's that extradition going in Libya?

The way the Indian diplomat was treated was absolutely over the top. India has every right to throw our ambassador out on the next plane back to the states. I'm surprised that they haven't done it yet. The whole attitude of "fuck their outrage" is EXACTLY why they removed the barriers. We had it coming. If were weren't prepared to experience the consequences of the actions perhaps we should have acted with more discretion.

This comes under the heading of pick your fights carefully. Very carefully. Surprisingly enough, our state department is still allowing this to continue. Whoever ordered this woman's arrest should have his career slowly roasted over an open fire. Now John Fucking Kerry should be about fixing it, not hand wringing in a corner.

Why don't you get the fuck out of this country if it's so terrible? :eusa_eh:

I don't consider an NYC prosecutor "US", it was indeed a felony arrest, and there is no comparison to her arrest and them removing security barriers whether you want to SHRIEK about it or don't. You sound like you're in love with this bitch. :lol:

It is because of the idiots like YOU who live by the maxim shoot then ask questions while having a family dispute, we, as a country ( and as much as I despise the idiotic leftard NYC authorities I still know we all are viewed as ONE in this) would have much less problems on the international arena if at least sometimes the thought and procedure would prevail the desire to stomp.

behaving like an elephant in a china shop is not exactly the best way to achieve the safety of our personnel abroad, to start with.

and yes, they did the perfect thing by removing the barriers - kudos to them - that HURTS and that is exactly how you invoke the Pavlov's reflex :lol:

Last edited:

It is because of the idiots like YOU who live by the maxim shoot then ask questions while having a family dispute, we, as a country ( and as much as I despise the idiotic leftard NYC authorities I still know we all are viewed as ONE in this) would have much less problems on the international arena.

behaving like an elephant in a china shop is not exactly the best way to achieve the safety of our personnel abroad, to start with.

Because of "idiots" like me you have the right to run your mouth about people and events you know nothing more about than what you read. I don't equate the present government with this country or it's foreign service. I know quite a bit more about that subject than you do. I don't equate an NYC prosecutor of representing anything other than NYC. That's a big "diverse" city that their legal system is quite adept at handling.

Further, if she was wearing traditional Indian garb, she could have had a fucking Uzi under her sarong and if you don't pat her down, how do you know she won't go ape-shit and start shooting? You don't know so you don't take chances. The police involved want to go home to their families at night. When they come for you, they got you. If you cooperate and understand they're just doing their job, your experience won't be unpleasant. If you don't, your "feelings" are the least of their concerns.

Its a tough call because that country is very CONSERVATIVE (like the US's Repub base: women's bodies can shut rape baby pregnancies down :rolleyes: /women need to be "subservient" [Bachmann(R)] to their husbands, etc, etc... :uhoh3: )and treats their women like chattell.

While I think that Indian women, and their whole CONSERVATIVE patriarchal caste society, is scum & should be expelled w/ extreme prejudice, if guilty of imprisoning a domestic worker and paying slave wages, I get the feeling this thread is politically motivated because OP is a CONSERVATIVE right? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

It is because of the idiots like YOU who live by the maxim shoot then ask questions while having a family dispute, we, as a country ( and as much as I despise the idiotic leftard NYC authorities I still know we all are viewed as ONE in this) would have much less problems on the international arena.

Because of "idiots" like me you have the right to run your mouth about people and events you know nothing more about than what you read. I don't equate the present government with this country or it's foreign service. I know quite a bit more about that subject than you do. I don't equate an NYC prosecutor of representing anything other than NYC. That's a big "diverse" city that their legal system is quite adept at handling.

Further, if she was wearing traditional Indian garb, she could have had a fucking Uzi under her sarong and if you don't pat her down, how do you know she won't go ape-shit and start shooting? You don't know so you don't take chances. The police involved want to go home to their families at night. When they come for you, they got you. If you cooperate and understand they're just doing their job, your experience won't be unpleasant. If you don't, your "feelings" are the least of their concerns.

oh, don't pull the card "i served this country therefore all I say is sacred" on me - it won't work.

you can be a veteran and still be an idiot.

which you proved by your opinions in this thread.

oh, don't pull the card "i served this country therefore all I say is sacred" on me - it won't work.

you can be a veteran and still be an idiot.

which you proved by your opinions in this thread.

Why would anybody bother with you if all they get are insults? I've shown you the other side of the story but you want only one side told. I got a feeling this "outrage" youre showing isn't about this woman's arrest at all....I think something in your life is messed up and this is a convenient excuse to be pissed off. I'm done here...you can play out your little drama without me around. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

I'm here for the subversion.

:lol:

smells like caste privilege to me. That women needs to be expeditiously prosecuted, imprisoned, & then expelled

Arrest touches off a diplomatic crisis | MSNBC

The deputy consular, the victim is actually from a lower caste. That is why there is such an outrage in India. If Indian government does not take any action, it will make Indian government look bad. As far as American government is concerned, it being viewed as an entity which is persecuting a lower caste Indian woman.

I had to stop and think for few seconds to understand what you meant. Very deep indeed!

Its a tough call because that country is very CONSERVATIVE (like the US's Repub base: women's bodies can shut rape baby pregnancies down :rolleyes: /women need to be "subservient" [Bachmann(R)] to their husbands, etc, etc... :uhoh3: )and treats their women like chattell.

While I think that Indian women, and their whole CONSERVATIVE patriarchal caste society, is scum & should be expelled w/ extreme prejudice, if guilty of imprisoning a domestic worker and paying slave wages, I get the feeling this thread is politically motivated because OP is a CONSERVATIVE right? :eusa_whistle:

So I should support India if your logic holds true. Yet here I am demanding justice for the Maid.

smells like caste privilege to me. That women needs to be expeditiously prosecuted, imprisoned, & then expelled

The deputy consular, the victim is actually from a lower caste. That is why there is such an outrage in India. If Indian government does not take any action, it will make Indian government look bad. As far as American government is concerned, it being viewed as an entity which is persecuting a lower caste Indian woman.

You have it ass backward. The so called maid was the one pulling a scam on the diplomat.

Complete bullshit. Utter bullshit.

You have it ass backward. The so called maid was the one pulling a scam on the diplomat.

I think you misread my post. I will rephrase it.

The deputy consular is from the lower caste. That is why there is such an outrage in India on her arrest. Her arrest is making the US look like an entity which is oppressing a lower caste WOMAN.

That's all well and stuff, but either she lied on her form or she underpaid her maid.

That said, I think that the government's reaction to this has been like shooting a jaywalker. The reaction was far worse than the crime.

Also, the Diplomat is kind of hot!!!!

Indian-diplomat-arrested-c.jpg

Forum List

Back