Indian software engineer gets killed in CA, his parents blame Trump

So-called President Trump has certainly been incendiary, stoking hate against non-white Americans and immigrants.

So-called President Trump has certainly been incendiary, stoking hate against non-white Americans and immigrants.

and what does that line of thought have to do with a robber shooting someone in his way?

That's a false narrative generated by partisan lefties.
You're duped by left wing propaganda. Change the channel and make the effort to vet your info and stop embarrassing yourself.

Seems to me the Left is stoking it in the hops it will be blamed on Trump. HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election
Followers of so-called President Trump label all criticism of him as Fake News.
They should watch only Faux News to be happy.

Ok, Am I to assume you aren't going to address all the leftist fake hate crimes in an effort to paint a racial climate that does not exist? Or are you going to have me beleive the thousands of unsubstantiated claims pointed to by the Southern Poverty Law Center? Indeed, if racism under Trump is spiking then why does the left see fit to make up their own hate crimes? The question answered itself.

You're duped by left wing propaganda. Change the channel and make the effort to vet your info and stop embarrassing yourself.
The truth is that so-called President Trump appeals to racists and right-wing nationalists. He and his followers are embarrassing the United States before the civilized world.

Last edited:

Seems to me the Left is stoking it in the hops it will be blamed on Trump. HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election

Ok, Am I to assume you aren't going to address all the leftist fake hate crimes in an effort to paint a racial climate that does not exist? Or are you going to have me beleive the thousands of unsubstantiated claims pointed to by the Southern Poverty Law Center? Indeed, if racism under Trump is spiking then why does the left see fit to make up their own hate crimes? The question answered itself.
There is no Left in America only so-called President Trump supporters and more rational Americans.

That's so shameless. It was probably some career criminal, who was fleeing robbing someone else, and kills this guy, and the parents try to say it was a hate crime and due to Trump? How shameless. I'm sorry your kid is dead, but blame the liberals and their pro criminal policies that allows people like that to be on the streets.

Kin allege killing of Warangal boy in US a hate crime
Why did they blame president Trump? He did nothing against that man...
Words can't kill. :dunno:

That's so shameless. It was probably some career criminal, who was fleeing robbing someone else, and kills this guy, and the parents try to say it was a hate crime and due to Trump? How shameless. I'm sorry your kid is dead, but blame the liberals and their pro criminal policies that allows people like that to be on the streets.

You could not be more wrong.

There is no Left in America only so-called President Trump supporters and more rational Americans.

giphy.gif

no left in America?....what happened to them?.....they were there yesterday.....

The truth is that so-called President Trump appeals to racists and eight-wing nationalists. Hr and his followers are embarrassing the United States before the civilized world.

You're going to love the next eight years......

So all those freaks in the pussy hats voted for Trump?

Why? If you say for example "kill all Indians" and somebody go and kill a Indian you're not guilty.
The man who killed is.
Just my opinion of course ;)

no left in America?....what happened to them?.....they were there yesterday.....
The United States has no real politics as the whole society there has bought-into Capitalism. There are only two political parties in a country that sees itself as a democracy. Not much of a choice; capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing.

Why? If you say for example "kill all Indians" and somebody go and kill a Indian you're not guilty.
The man who killed is.
Just my opinion of course ;)
Words of a demagogue have power to lend permission and respectability to all sorts of actions.

Forum List

Back