Indian software engineer gets killed in CA, his parents blame Trump

So-called President Trump has certainly been incendiary, stoking hate against non-white Americans and immigrants.

Seems to me the Left is stoking it in the hops it will be blamed on Trump. HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election
Followers of so-called President Trump label all criticism of him as Fake News.
They should watch only Faux News to be happy.

Ok, Am I to assume you aren't going to address all the leftist fake hate crimes in an effort to paint a racial climate that does not exist? Or are you going to have me beleive the thousands of unsubstantiated claims pointed to by the Southern Poverty Law Center? Indeed, if racism under Trump is spiking then why does the left see fit to make up their own hate crimes? The question answered itself.
There is no Left in America only so-called President Trump supporters and more rational Americans.

And the answer must be no.

Seems to me the Left is stoking it in the hops it will be blamed on Trump. HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election

Ok, Am I to assume you aren't going to address all the leftist fake hate crimes in an effort to paint a racial climate that does not exist? Or are you going to have me beleive the thousands of unsubstantiated claims pointed to by the Southern Poverty Law Center? Indeed, if racism under Trump is spiking then why does the left see fit to make up their own hate crimes? The question answered itself.
There is no Left in America only so-called President Trump supporters and more rational Americans.

no left in America?....what happened to them?.....they were there yesterday.....
The United States has no real politics as the whole society there has bought-into Capitalism. There are only two political parties in a country that sees itself as a democracy. Not much of a choice; capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing.

how the fuck do you know?....you live in Europe.....did you read that somewhere?...

no left in America?....what happened to them?.....they were there yesterday.....
The United States has no real politics as the whole society there has bought-into Capitalism. There are only two political parties in a country that sees itself as a democracy. Not much of a choice; capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing.

So real politics must be the politics you agree with and everyone else is wrong. Ok, gotcha.

That's so shameless. It was probably some career criminal, who was fleeing robbing someone else, and kills this guy, and the parents try to say it was a hate crime and due to Trump? How shameless. I'm sorry your kid is dead, but blame the liberals and their pro criminal policies that allows people like that to be on the streets.

Kin allege killing of Warangal boy in US a hate crime
Why did they blame president Trump? He did nothing against that man...
Words can't kill. :dunno:
Esther, take it from a much older head. Words can kill. Hitler did not kill anyone with his own hands during WW2, but it was his words that started the conflagration that resulted in at least 50 million deaths. Appealing to the demons in the American psyche is not something that can be passed over lightly.

how the fuck do you know?....you live in Europe.....did you read that somewhere?...
Us Europeans are educated and well-informed.

So real politics must be the politics you agree with and everyone else is wrong. Ok, gotcha.
On the contrary; you have just described the United States where everyone thinks Capitalism and the free markets is best. All other views and nuances are not to be found there. Where I live we have at least six political parties and independents too. We have real politics unlike the two-party state in the USA.

On the contrary; you have just described the United States where everyone thinks Capitalism and the free markets is best. All other views and nuances are not to be found there. Where I live we have at least six political parties and independents too. We have real politics unlike the two-party state in the USA.

Everyone? And there goes your credibility.

So-called President Trump has certainly been incendiary, stoking hate against non-white Americans and immigrants.
As your boy Obama stoked racial hatred against whites and caused that negro to rape and murder that white college girl in Ohio.

well you are wrong about what you think you believe....there are more than 2 political parties here and this statement you made is bullshit..."capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing".....i know lots of people who are no were near that description ....there are a lot of capitalist left wingers and very capitalistic even more left wing.....and be brave and tell us what country you reside in...

That's so shameless. It was probably some career criminal, who was fleeing robbing someone else, and kills this guy, and the parents try to say it was a hate crime and due to Trump? How shameless. I'm sorry your kid is dead, but blame the liberals and their pro criminal policies that allows people like that to be on the streets.

Tough shit for yet another monkey replacing an American in the US work force.
I blame Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.

It's all about the mission to the Lefttards. Destroy Trump

You could not be more wrong.

You could not be more wrong.

The different parties simply align themselves with each other. Most of them are globalist, any others are always label right wing extremists.

Democrats are telling them what to think. It's called exploitation.

And that's why we foot the bill for your "educated and informed" ass.

You're doing a great job with those "immigrants." Soon you'll be bowing down to your Muslim masters.

Repeat after me: "Allah is greatest"

Right...because anytime a Republican is in office all crime magically stops, I certainly remember the days of Bush, Bush, and Reagan where we had 0 murders, 0 rapes, and 0 jay-walks during their joyuous 20 years of rule.

Oh wait...a Republican is in office now and crime is, mysteriously, still occurring.

It is almost like crime is a cultural issue and not a political one.

Bullcrap. Idiots like you are to blame. Besides, I thought the Morlocks ate all of you.

Right...because anytime a Republican is in office all crime magically stops.

Oh wait...a Republican is in office now and crime is, mysteriously, still occurring.

We should bring back fire hoses and attack dogs for those protesting without a permit. The public has rights too. It is no coincidence that the most violent areas in the United States are run by Democrats where the political will to crack down on crime is subdued by the criminality of the voters they pander to. The democrat dellima is simple. Do they crack down on crime, risking that they would fail at reelection, or maintain the status quo, and get elected again? They choose the latter every time.

Right...because anytime a Republican is in office all crime magically stops, I certainly remember the days of Bush, Bush, and Reagan where we had 0 murders, 0 rapes, and 0 jay-walks during their joyuous 20 years of rule.

Cop murders skyrocketed under Obama. You're right. It's a cultural thing. We see what happens when black culture becomes acceptable.

Right...because anytime a Republican is in office all crime magically stops.

We should bring back fire hoses and attack dogs for those protesting without a permit. The public has rights too. It is no coincidence that the most violent areas in the United States are run by Democrats where the political will to crack down on crime is subdued by the criminality of the voters they pander to. The democrat dellima is simple. Do they crack down on crime, risking that they would fail at reelection, or maintain the status quo, and get elected again? They choose the latter every time.
In case you lack a basic education in the manner (who are we pretending, we all know you don't have one).

Cities, in general, are shown to have increasing levels of crime as the size of the city increases. Now, perhaps I am the uneducated one, but if you want to show data showing that cities of similar size, but under different partisan leadership, has significantly different crime rates...please, show me and I'd be the first one to admit that I have been mistaken. However, with you seemingly lack the basic knowledge that larger cities populations = larger crime rates...your opinion seems to be one of ignorance rather than enlightenment.

Forum List

Back