Indian software engineer gets killed in CA, his parents blame Trump

There is no Left in America only so-called President Trump supporters and more rational Americans.

no left in America?....what happened to them?.....they were there yesterday.....
The United States has no real politics as the whole society there has bought-into Capitalism. There are only two political parties in a country that sees itself as a democracy. Not much of a choice; capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing.

how the fuck do you know?....you live in Europe.....did you read that somewhere?...
Us Europeans are educated and well-informed.

And that's why we foot the bill for your "educated and informed" ass.

You're doing a great job with those "immigrants." Soon you'll be bowing down to your Muslim masters.

Repeat after me: "Allah is greatest"
You sound like an anti-Muslim bigot.

So-called President Trump has certainly been incendiary, stoking hate against non-white Americans and immigrants.
That's a false narrative generated by partisan lefties.
You're duped by left wing propaganda. Change the channel and make the effort to vet your info and stop embarrassing yourself.
The truth is that so-called President Trump appeals to racists and right-wing nationalists. He and his followers are embarrassing the United States before the civilized world.

I'm a non-left-winger who lives among exclusively left wingers and blacks and I support Trump.
There is no Left in the USA.

no left in America?....what happened to them?.....they were there yesterday.....
The United States has no real politics as the whole society there has bought-into Capitalism. There are only two political parties in a country that sees itself as a democracy. Not much of a choice; capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing.

how the fuck do you know?....you live in Europe.....did you read that somewhere?...

well you are wrong about what you think you believe....there are more than 2 political parties here and this statement you made is bullshit..."capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing".....i know lots of people who are no were near that description ....there are a lot of capitalist left wingers and very capitalistic even more left wing.....and be brave and tell us what country you reside in...
Everyone knows Americans have little choice with only two political parties. If you suggest that there are more then you will not be believed.

there are more than 2 parties here eloy....and any American that says there isnt is like you,living in a controlled environment...you are talking about the 2 main parties, there are a bunch of minor parties.....learn something before you talk about something you know nothing about....and by the way what country do you reside in?....

So-called President Trump has certainly been incendiary, stoking hate against non-white Americans and immigrants.
You're duped by left wing propaganda. Change the channel and make the effort to vet your info and stop embarrassing yourself.
The truth is that so-called President Trump appeals to racists and right-wing nationalists. He and his followers are embarrassing the United States before the civilized world.

I'm a non-left-winger who lives among exclusively left wingers and blacks and I support Trump.

your problem is you have no idea what a lefty in this country is......

No, the left has been convincing people that the republicans hate minorities. Youre lying, but its working. Now we have enormous racial tensions in the country. Thanks for that, democrats.

well you are wrong about what you think you believe....there are more than 2 political parties here and this statement you made is bullshit..."capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing".....i know lots of people who are no were near that description ....there are a lot of capitalist left wingers and very capitalistic even more left wing.....and be brave and tell us what country you reside in...
Everyone knows Americans have little choice with only two political parties. If you suggest that there are more then you will not be believed.

there are more than 2 parties here eloy....and any American that says there isnt is like you,living in a controlled environment...you are talking about the 2 main parties, there are a bunch of minor parties.....learn something before you talk about something you know nothing about....and by the way what country do you reside in?....
Anyone in the USA who wants to vote for a party other than Democrat or Republican is out of luck (with the exception of Bernie Sanders).

Anyone in the USA who wants to vote for a party other than Democrat or Republican is out of luck (with the exception of Bernie Sanders).
You're a foreigner, and a LEFTIST foreigner. So have your opinion, but know it counts for less than some of our Leftist AMERICANS

A person who thinks it is wrong to allow people to die if they do not have health insurance is considered Left in America. LOL

so now you are admitting there is more than one party.....at least you are learning....

A person who thinks it is wrong to allow people to die if they do not have health insurance is considered Left in America. LOL

you just said there is no left....make up your fucking mind.....

so now you are admitting there is more than one party.....at least you are learning....
Read my post again; the exception of Bernie Sanders proves the rule that there are only two parties and even the independent had to run on the Democrat ticket if he wanted to be president.

Read my post again; the exception of Bernie Sanders proves the rule that there are only two parties and even the independent had to run on the Democrat ticket if he wanted to be president.

i did read your post.....you said there are only 2 parties here.....words have meaning.....maybe you should have stated that differently....

Seems to me the Left is stoking it in the hops it will be blamed on Trump. HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election
Followers of so-called President Trump label all criticism of him as Fake News.
They should watch only Faux News to be happy.

Nope!

I'd rather read your posts and snort coffee out of my nose onto the computer screen.

Much more entertaining

That's so shameless. It was probably some career criminal, who was fleeing robbing someone else, and kills this guy, and the parents try to say it was a hate crime and due to Trump? How shameless. I'm sorry your kid is dead, but blame the liberals and their pro criminal policies that allows people like that to be on the streets.

Kin allege killing of Warangal boy in US a hate crime

They can shove their bullshit up their grief stricken asses.

Forum List

Back