Indian software engineer gets killed in CA, his parents blame Trump

I'm a non-left-winger who lives among exclusively left wingers and blacks and I support Trump.
There is no Left in the USA.

your problem is you have no idea what a lefty in this country is......
A person who thinks it is wrong to allow people to die if they do not have health insurance is considered Left in America. LOL

you just said there is no left....make up your fucking mind.....
People who swear at me get put on my 'ignore' list.

your problem is you have no idea what a lefty in this country is......[/QUOTE]
A person who thinks it is wrong to allow people to die if they do not have health insurance is considered Left in America. LOL

.[/QUOTE]
you just said there is no left....make up your fucking mind.....[/QUOTE]
People who swear at me get put on my 'ignore' list.][/QUOTE]
I'm a non-left-winger who lives among exclusively left wingers and blacks and I support Trump.

Who exactly thinks it's OK for people to die because they have no health insurance?
Until now it has been the policy of the Republican Party to allow ordinary Americans to die of treatable illnesses if they do not have health insurance. After Obama, they will be replacing the Affordable Care Act and this is good news to know that the federal government is accepting responsibility for the nations health.

Do you have even one independent thought?
You must be a college student.

Until now it has been the policy of the Republican Party to allow ordinary Americans to die of treatable illnesses if they do not have health insurance. After Obama, they will be replacing the Affordable Care Act and this is good news to know that the federal government is accepting responsibility for the nations health.
You have NO IDEA about our health care system prior to Obama fucking it up

So-called President Trump has certainly been incendiary, stoking hate against non-white Americans and immigrants.

Leave it to a vile Prog to politicize this young man's tragic murder..

I met an African nurse when I was taken to hospital a few years ago. She was very helpful.
Europeans are well informed about what happens in America.
You're an American, aren't you.

I'm guessing you're the one libtard who actually left the country when we elected an AMERICAN president.

you just said there is no left....make up your fucking mind.....
People who swear at me get put on my 'ignore' list.

.[/QUOTE]
you just said there is no left....make up your fucking mind.....[/QUOTE]
People who swear at me get put on my 'ignore' list.][/QUOTE]

Who exactly thinks it's OK for people to die because they have no health insurance?

Do you have even one independent thought?
You must be a college student.
[/QUOTE]
Your statement is a non-sequiter.

I met an African nurse when I was taken to hospital a few years ago. She was very helpful.
Europeans are well informed about what happens in America.
You're an American, aren't you.

I'm guessing you're the one libtard who actually left the country when we elected an AMERICAN president.
Donald Trump's mother was Scottish and his wife is an immigrant.

I've heard how people could not afford expensive treatments and went to early deaths. For many families all their savings and a second mortgage would go on medical care leaving them broke. Sounds scary. It's good that this has been fixed.

I've heard how people could not afford expensive treatments and went to early deaths. For many families all their savings and a second mortgage would go on medical care leaving them broke. Sounds scary. It's good that this has been fixed.

Increased expense is not a fix.

Premiums have skyrocketed and deductibles have too under Obamacare. He fixed NOTHING.

Big Increases in Obamacare Premiums and Deductibles Coming in November

But I thought you were the one who insisted he couldn't answer a basic question because it was "off topic."

Admit you're a libtard American.

Increased expense is not a fix..
No one claimed the Affordable Care Act cannot be improved or even replaced with a better federal program.

Premiums have skyrocketed and deductibles have too under Obamacare. He fixed NOTHING.

Big Increases in Obamacare Premiums and Deductibles Coming in November

But I thought you were the one who insisted he couldn't answer a basic question because it was "off topic."

Admit you're a libtard American.
You do not deny that ordinary American families went bankrupt trying to pay for medical care. This should not have happened in a rich economy.

No one claimed the Affordable Care Act cannot be improved or even replaced with a better federal program.
It's abolition is its only improvement.
Tort reform will fix health care costs.

Increased expense is not a fix.
Let's see what the Republican Congress can come up with.

You do not deny that ordinary American families went bankrupt trying to pay for medical care. This should not have happened in a rich economy.
You're right. If we quit funding Europeans, we'd be able to take care of our own

It's abolition is its only improvement.
Tort reform will fix health care costs.
Will tort reform pay for expensive medical care and pharmaceutical costs then?
I don't know about that.

Forum List

Back