Indian software engineer gets killed in CA, his parents blame Trump

eloy?....why are you avoiding saying what country you live in?....i have asked twice now.....
I live in the European Union but this is off-topic.
Can I help you with anything else?

....you can can bad mouth this country but you dont want anyone to know were you live.....so you are ashamed of your country.....figures......European Union my ass,what a cop out.....

The truth is that so-called President Trump appeals to racists and right-wing nationalists. He and his followers are embarrassing the United States before the civilized world.

I'm a non-left-winger who lives among exclusively left wingers and blacks and I support Trump.
There is no Left in the USA.

your problem is you have no idea what a lefty in this country is......
A person who thinks it is wrong to allow people to die if they do not have health insurance is considered Left in America. LOL

you just said there is no left....make up your fucking mind.....
People who swear at me get put on my 'ignore' list.
Adios.

well you are wrong about what you think you believe....there are more than 2 political parties here and this statement you made is bullshit..."capitalist right-wing and very capitalist even more right-wing".....i know lots of people who are no were near that description ....there are a lot of capitalist left wingers and very capitalistic even more left wing.....and be brave and tell us what country you reside in...
Everyone knows Americans have little choice with only two political parties. If you suggest that there are more then you will not be believed.

there are more than 2 parties here eloy....and any American that says there isnt is like you,living in a controlled environment...you are talking about the 2 main parties, there are a bunch of minor parties.....learn something before you talk about something you know nothing about....and by the way what country do you reside in?....
Anyone in the USA who wants to vote for a party other than Democrat or Republican is out of luck (with the exception of Bernie Sanders).

so now you are admitting there is more than one party.....at least you are learning....
Read my post again; the exception of Bernie Sanders proves the rule that there are only two parties and even the independent had to run on the Democrat ticket if he wanted to be president.

There are many more than two parties.

I'm a non-left-winger who lives among exclusively left wingers and blacks and I support Trump.

A person who thinks it is wrong to allow people to die if they do not have health insurance is considered Left in America. LOL

you just said there is no left....make up your fucking mind.....
People who swear at me get put on my 'ignore' list.
Adios.

oh geezus another dottie......lol.....i hurt his feelings....what a puss.....lol...

That's so shameless. It was probably some career criminal, who was fleeing robbing someone else, and kills this guy, and the parents try to say it was a hate crime and due to Trump? How shameless. I'm sorry your kid is dead, but blame the liberals and their pro criminal policies that allows people like that to be on the streets.

Kin allege killing of Warangal boy in US a hate crime
Why did they blame president Trump? He did nothing against that man...
Words can't kill. :dunno:
You could not be more wrong.

Why? If you say for example "kill all Indians" and somebody go and kill a Indian you're not guilty.
The man who killed is.
Just my opinion of course ;)
You'd have a more productive conversation with a brick wall.

That's so shameless. It was probably some career criminal, who was fleeing robbing someone else, and kills this guy, and the parents try to say it was a hate crime and due to Trump? How shameless. I'm sorry your kid is dead, but blame the liberals and their pro criminal policies that allows people like that to be on the streets.

Kin allege killing of Warangal boy in US a hate crime
Unfortunately, it is likely to turn out that the guy was killed by an illegal alien who had prior convictions.

Warangal Rural, was shot dead by a suspected robber who was trying to flee after robbing a woman, at Milpitas area in California on Saturday.

Black. The crime says so and the covering of his identity confirms. He be black.

Can we return to the topic? Allegedly a press report is ready but the police are still sitting on the report. Apparenlty the man killed went to one of those diploma mills that people go to to stay in the country on a student visa until they can get an H1B.

So-called President Trump has certainly been incendiary, stoking hate against non-white Americans and immigrants.
That's a false narrative generated by partisan lefties.
You're duped by left wing propaganda. Change the channel and make the effort to vet your info and stop embarrassing yourself.
The truth is that so-called President Trump appeals to racists and right-wing nationalists. He and his followers are embarrassing the United States before the civilized world.

That's because everyone in the world is pixelated -- except for you. :wink_2:

That's a false narrative generated by partisan lefties.
You're duped by left wing propaganda. Change the channel and make the effort to vet your info and stop embarrassing yourself.

Who exactly thinks it's OK for people to die because they have no health insurance?

upload_2017-2-12_19-52-25.png

Who exactly thinks it's OK for people to die because they have no health insurance?
Until now it has been the policy of the Republican Party to allow ordinary Americans to die of treatable illnesses if they do not have health insurance. After Obama, they will be replacing the Affordable Care Act and this is good news to know that the federal government is accepting responsibility for the nations health.

Forum List

Back