Indiana Gov Pence sees drop in Approval Rating after Homophobic bill

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Mike Pence Sees Precipitous Drop In Approval Rating After Indiana Religious Freedom Mess

WASHINGTON -- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has seen a significant drop in his approval rating since signing a widely criticized "religious freedom" law, with one longtime political observer in the state saying the fall is historic for a governor.

"I've been covering Indiana politics for three decades, and I don't recall a sitting governor experiencing that kind of decline over this short period of time like we've seen here," said Brian Howey, publisher of the widely respected site Howey Politics Indiana.

A new HPI poll by pollster Christine Matthews of Bellwether Research shows Pence's favorable rating at just 35 percent, and his unfavorable rating at 38 percent.

Yikes.

Looks like Homophobia is slowly but surely going the way of segregation.

Where are all the God loving Indianans flocking to his support?

Ever stop to think the drop in his approval rating may be due to the fact that he caved, instead of telling the Gays to STFU? People in Indiana are big on religious freedom.

Mike Pence Sees Precipitous Drop In Approval Rating After Indiana Religious Freedom Mess

WASHINGTON -- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has seen a significant drop in his approval rating since signing a widely criticized "religious freedom" law, with one longtime political observer in the state saying the fall is historic for a governor.

"I've been covering Indiana politics for three decades, and I don't recall a sitting governor experiencing that kind of decline over this short period of time like we've seen here," said Brian Howey, publisher of the widely respected site Howey Politics Indiana.

A new HPI poll by pollster Christine Matthews of Bellwether Research shows Pence's favorable rating at just 35 percent, and his unfavorable rating at 38 percent.

Yikes.

You must be truly clueless.

His drop in popularity is because he has no life values or principles.

BTW...there was no homophobic bill....there was a bill that enhanced the First Amendment....

People who live their lives based upon their values have no need to worry about a vocal minority's outcry's or outrage.

Yikes.

BTW...there was no homophobic bill....there was a bill that enhanced the First Amendment....

People who live their lives based upon their values have no need to worry about a vocal minority's outcry's or outrage.
You go with that too.

Last edited:

Yikes.

You go with that too.
The truth? I always do.

Forum List

Back