Indiana school on lock down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just another school shooting...Ho Hum to Repubs...

Another day of being exposed to acceptable risk in America. I heard it may rain this weekend spoiling holiday plans for many

-Geaux
Acceptable risk. Yep. Correctamundo.

Another day of being exposed to acceptable risk in America. I heard it may rain this weekend spoiling holiday plans for many

-Geaux
Nah. Like shool gun massacres, getting a little wet is a price lots of Americans are happy to pay.

Nope....trumpanzees like it when children don't know if they are coming home from school or not. It's cool to keep them on their toes.

shooter in custody - 2 injured and taken to hospital

looks like no deaths!

At least 2 injured in shooting at Indiana middle school; suspect in custody

Authorities say two victims, a teacher and a student, have been taken to a hospital and a male suspect is in custody.
"No deaths"....and in today's American environment....THAT is what is Newsworthy! :clap:

Meds ?
Or was the shooter black ?

Oh heavens no! I think weekly school shooting build character....don't you.

I mean...if u have kids or grandkids in school....doesn't it appeal to your gambling urges to wonder if they will be coming home alive each day? It is sort of like playing the lottery....I would think.

Why stop the never ending cycle of gun violence with reasonable gun restrictions. The NRA would be sad if they stopped....

looks like no deaths!

Authorities say two victims, a teacher and a student, have been taken to a hospital and a male suspect is in custody.
How disappointing for progressives...:boohoo:
How profitable for the NRA.

I mean...if u have kids or grandkids in school....doesn't it appeal to your gambling urges to wonder if they will be coming home alive each day? It is sort of like playing the lottery....I would think.

Why stop the never ending cycle of gun violence with reasonable gun restrictions. The NRA would be sad if they stopped....
Survival of the fittest...or fastest.....

looks like no deaths!

"No deaths"....and in today's American environment....THAT is what is Newsworthy! :clap:

Just another white kid with a gun....I assume....since it is in Indiana.

trump's wish for an undocumented shooter will need to wait another day I guess...SAD.....maybe Pence needs to get his home boys working?

Gee...ignoring Frank is like celebrating an early Christmas!

A government is failing when our children are not safe!

Unless we, as #MAGA, don't care about children being safe........after they are born.

And this government doesn't care. They will bow and say some well rehearsed words and then turn their back on mass shootings....

The Government has FAILED when school children are dying and all is done is lip service....

The federal government is the enemy… You can’t help being delusional

No not the enemy...the federal government has become victims of special interest.....and owned by the NRA.

only by surrendering to an all powerful government like they have in Cuba and Venezuela can we be safe under the loving guidance of a Fearless leader
Try the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, Denmark.... heck any civilized country with strong gun control doesn’t have this problem...

Dollars to donuts, another kid on antidepressants
The same ones they use in lots of countries that don’t have this problem?

Parents should pull their kids from all public schools until proper security measures are taken at each and every school.
And churches, parks, soccer fields... everywhere lots of kids go right?

Meanwhile countries with strong gun control don’t have this problem...

only by surrendering to an all powerful government like they have in Cuba and Venezuela can we be safe under the loving guidance of a Fearless leader
Try the UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, Denmark.... heck any civilized country with strong gun control doesn’t have this problem...

What kind of "strong gun control" would you like to see ?
We should look at what other countries have done. Guns should be secured by parents. Guns for mass killing should be heavily regulated. All sales should require a background check.

Another day in NRA sponsored school terrorism event.

Was there a 100% NRA Gun Nutter Terrorist to the rescue here?
Seems like they show up, in 0ne of 3000 of these events is it?
What overly military armed cowards they be.
Yep, waiting for the PIGS to do the work for them. LOL! WEAK.
If its an all black school, they would be safer with the active shooter.

Don’t forget they show up after there are many dead...

Really? Did the NRA have banners and refreshments? Dumb ass
They fight the laws we need. Loose gun laws give us mass shootings and a homicide rate 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control.

They are raising money as we speak.....

Another school shooting, another week goes by where no one asks why the schools aren't taking measures to prevent them! Another week where no one asks why public schools and not private schools, why not colleges and universities? Why not retail stores, supermarkets, bridal shops, car dealerships, no ----- ---- just public schools.

One almost wonders if on some level they WANT these shootings to happen so they can

BLAME THE GUNS.

If Exxon Mobil kept building oil refineries and they kept blowing up, would you blame the crude oil or Exxon?

In the 1980s when people started tampering with pills and putting poison in Tylenol killing its users, did they blame the pills or the person tampering with them?

Why then does the Crazy Left keep trying to flout this untenable "solution" of "sensible" gun controls as the fix to everything, when all but a total idiot realizes that guns are everywhere and the only way to make kids stop taking guns to school is to totally remove them from availability by taking them out of every home, every store. A total nationwide gun confiscation against the very founding laws of our nation who said to never ever give up your guns! And when you've taken away the 50 million or so firearms, you are still left with the BLACK MARKET which will just bring them right back in, except now, only to the criminal element with a now disarmed populace, and you are still left with the public school kids still wanting to kill, who will just switch to using something else.

Why is none of this considered, or the most obvious solution: TAKE EDUCATION OUT OF THE HANDS OF GOVERNMENT. The common denominator in all these government-run public school shootings is that they are government-related. How can anyone ignore this?

CLOSE THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS. PRIVATIZE EDUCATION AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE.

Get the Left out of indoctrinating our children. Do that and you would see an immediate near cessation of the school violence and killings.
Really? No Colleges or Universities? No Churches? No theaters? No businesses? No concerts?

Are you willingly blind?

What happened? Did one of the children not stand for the Pledge of Allegiance?

We have to stay focused on what is important, you know.

Indeed they did, you dumb slut, every time they wine and dine our congresspeople.

To not nearly the extent here? Yes

The same ones that Great Britain greatly restricted in the youth that showed a high risk of increased suicides and violent behavior? Again Yes.

You mean, those?
It is not "those", it is one drug: Effexor. So I don't think you have a point, here.

I apologize from the bottom on my heart to all of you "progressives" I have quoted here. I know you are so sorry no children were murdered today. Maybe if you wait a few more days you will have something to look forward to.

The same ones that Great Britain greatly restricted in the youth that showed a high risk of increased suicides and violent behavior? Again Yes.

You mean, those?
It is not "those", it is one drug: Effexor. So I don't think you have a point, here.

Not according to this, it points to 6.

Pharmaceutical Warning: UK bans, Health Canada warns about antidepressants

You mean Big Pharma, right?

Every time one of those kids, all fucked up by SSRI antidepressants, shoots up a school, even more folks get depressed, go on antidepressants, and Big Pharma gets richer.

Win/Win for them.
Why not the girls on SSRI antidepressants?

Girls react differently than males. It’s been explained many times before to you.

Men commit murder at a ratio of 9 to 1 higher than women.

Men are far more likely. With or without antidepressants

-Geaux

-Geaux
Nah. Like shool gun massacres, getting a little wet is a price lots of Americans are happy to pay.

Nope....trumpanzees like it when children don't know if they are coming home from school or not. It's cool to keep them on their toes.

looks like no deaths!

Meds ?

looks like no deaths!

looks like no deaths!

trump's wish for an undocumented shooter will need to wait another day I guess...SAD.....maybe Pence needs to get his home boys working?

Unless we, as #MAGA, don't care about children being safe........after they are born.

And this government doesn't care. They will bow and say some well rehearsed words and then turn their back on mass shootings....

The Government has FAILED when school children are dying and all is done is lip service....

No not the enemy...the federal government has become victims of special interest.....and owned by the NRA.

Parents should pull their kids from all public schools until proper security measures are taken at each and every school.

We should look at what other countries have done. Guns should be secured by parents. Guns for mass killing should be heavily regulated. All sales should require a background check.

They fight the laws we need. Loose gun laws give us mass shootings and a homicide rate 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control.

Another school shooting, another week goes by where no one asks why the schools aren't taking measures to prevent them! Another week where no one asks why public schools and not private schools, why not colleges and universities? Why not retail stores, supermarkets, bridal shops, car dealerships, no ----- ---- just public schools.

One almost wonders if on some level they WANT these shootings to happen so they can

BLAME THE GUNS.

If Exxon Mobil kept building oil refineries and they kept blowing up, would you blame the crude oil or Exxon?

In the 1980s when people started tampering with pills and putting poison in Tylenol killing its users, did they blame the pills or the person tampering with them?

Why then does the Crazy Left keep trying to flout this untenable "solution" of "sensible" gun controls as the fix to everything, when all but a total idiot realizes that guns are everywhere and the only way to make kids stop taking guns to school is to totally remove them from availability by taking them out of every home, every store. A total nationwide gun confiscation against the very founding laws of our nation who said to never ever give up your guns! And when you've taken away the 50 million or so firearms, you are still left with the BLACK MARKET which will just bring them right back in, except now, only to the criminal element with a now disarmed populace, and you are still left with the public school kids still wanting to kill, who will just switch to using something else.

Why is none of this considered, or the most obvious solution: TAKE EDUCATION OUT OF THE HANDS OF GOVERNMENT. The common denominator in all these government-run public school shootings is that they are government-related. How can anyone ignore this?

Get the Left out of indoctrinating our children. Do that and you would see an immediate near cessation of the school violence and killings.
Really? No Colleges or Universities? No Churches? No theaters? No businesses? No concerts?

Are you willingly blind?

Indeed they did, you dumb slut, every time they wine and dine our congresspeople.

You mean, those?

I apologize from the bottom on my heart to all of you "progressives" I have quoted here. I know you are so sorry no children were murdered today. Maybe if you wait a few more days you will have something to look forward to.
Just one problem with your post, moron...you didn't express any happiness that no children were killed, either. So yeah, you should probably shut your mealy little mouth.

You mean, those?

Ah, I see....but I will reserve judgment. The UK often bans things without good cause.

You mean, those?

Ah, I see....but I will reserve judgment. The UK often bans things without good cause.

Or not.

Every time one of those kids, all fucked up by SSRI antidepressants, shoots up a school, even more folks get depressed, go on antidepressants, and Big Pharma gets richer.

Win/Win for them.

Girls react differently than males. It’s been explained many times before to you.

So...you admit it's a male problem....not a drug problem. I've been saying that for quite a while.

Win/Win for them.

So...you admit it's a male problem....not a drug problem. I've been saying that for quite a while.

It’s the drugs heightening the rage. Want to see links to women being affected by these as well?

I’m cool with that.

Here ya go

Michelle Carter ‘involuntarily intoxicated’ by prescription before friend’s suicide, psychiatrist testifies - The Boston Globe

And this:

The Neuroethics Blog: The Drug Made Me Do It: An Examination of the Prozac Defense

Want more?

Last edited:

You mean, those?

Or not.
Which is it,in this case? Do you know?

As you may or may not know, Britain barely fluoridates its water, due to a bunch of quacks. They banned GMOs, for the same, stupid reason.

But that's a different discussion for another thread.

You mean, those?

Or not.
Which is it,in this case? Do you know?

As you may or may not know, Britain barely fluoridates its water, due to a bunch of quacks. They banned GMOs, for the same, stupid reason.

But that's a different discussion for another thread.

Considering that this class of antidepressant, the SSRI, has received the most severe warning by the FDA, the Black Box, I’m thinking Great Britain was simply ahead of the curve.

Index to SSRI Stories

No reasonable gun restriction would prevent this. Not publicizing them would go a long way to prevent copy cat shootings which this is.

BTW... I'm sorry for you that dozens weren't killed this time. I know how you regressives live for deaths of the children so you can push your agenda.

Even repealing the 2nd amendment would not stop this, so give it up.

BLAME THE GUNS.

People value education for their children and most families can't afford to pay for private schools. I think Napoleon pretty much took care of that concept. Private education is elitist. The last thing we need is for poor people to also be entirely uneducated. Talk about a tax burden. Holy crow.

-Geaux

-Geaux

looks like no deaths!

Meds ?

looks like no deaths!

looks like no deaths!

BLAME THE GUNS.

Are you willingly blind?

You mean, those?

Just one problem with your post, moron...you didn't express any happiness that no children were killed, either. So yeah, you should probably shut your mealy little mouth.
You ghouls are the ones that should shut up. I really think it sickens you monsters when no one dies. And I also think people should stop sending their kids to school. It's clear that no one can stop these little monsters from killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back