Indiana to pay millions to clean up their image

I wonder if the GOP really thought this out..................because, I mean, if this legislation can be used to discriminate against someone because of your beliefs, wait until the Muslims figure out they can discriminate against Christians because of their beliefs.

Indiana might become one of the largest Muslim population states.
Muslims already do get away with that discrimination. They do it as a protected minority with the fear of ostracizing those who object and through the fear of blowing people up. That's why hypocritical homonazis don't try to force their will on muslim bakers, florists, etc.

Indiana tourism

indiana-gay-pride.jpg
Come to Gary for a good reaming....

The only damage they need to repair is that done by those who lied and said the bill was anti gay. Like the OP.

Bumper Sticker:

Indiana: Its not that we hate fags so much
Its how much we love Jesus

Well that goes for 30 some odd other states then as well don't you think?

And I guess the Feds as well. It's all the same law. Only difference is the Supremes have now expanded protection to "for profits".

So are you saying that the Feds/30 plus states are all anti gay?

:lol:

Only if you're still believing the Fox lies about Indiana's law before the revision.

Pence took a huge hit in his approval ratings. :mm:
Sure, in a poll commissioned by : (Working for Lesbian, Gay,
Bisexual and Transgender Equal Rights)

the Human Rights Campaign and conducted by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner, Hoosiers now give their Republican governor an approval rating of just 39 percent.

That's a 23 point plunge from February, and a 27 point drop from January.

HA HA!

The only damage they need to repair is that done by those who lied and said the bill was anti gay. Like the OP.

Bumper Sticker:

Indiana: Its not that we hate fags so much
Its how much we love Jesus

Well that goes for 30 some odd other states then as well don't you think?

And I guess the Feds as well. It's all the same law. Only difference is the Supremes have now expanded protection to "for profits".

So are you saying that the Feds/30 plus states are all anti gay?

:lol:

Only if you're still believing the Fox lies about Indiana's law before the revision.

I read the law before the amendment. Anyone who says that the law as first written would allow discrimination against gays or anyone else is a flat out liar.

Would you like a link to the differences between the Indiana law and the Federal law pre amendment?

Would you like to see the truth or is it better for you to keep believing a lie?

The radical left already established a "we hate Christians" policy. The sissies wouldn't dare go after the intolerant jihad terrorist enemies of our Country. Christians are too easy of a target to pass up.

don't live in a state with a Gop Governor then. Pack up and move. bye

You people think you have a right to poke your nose into states you don't even live in

it's pathetic. worry over your own states. I'm sure they aren't Utopia yet and free of all worries

they have to have something to hate on. Now it's a STATE

Maybe they will think twice before they pass any more"we hate gays" legislation

Indiana hires PR firm to fix freedom -tainted image

Indiana's economic development and tourism agencies announced Monday they have hired global PR firm Porter Novelli to help rebuild the state's image in the wake of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act debacle.
The state will spend the coming days building a public relations strategy with the firm and stakeholders across the state and plans to spend $2 million with Porter Novelli, plus however much more is needed in actual advertising buys

What image problem? Other than left wing zealots in the press. This whole thing is much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back