Indocrinatiion, or Education?

This a little off topic but why do you have to copy and paste the quotes over and over and over, do you think we can't read. Teachers teach or try to teach almost anything because parents are looking. Texas ranks at the bottom of the list and if you want to know why as a teacher. They are so busy maintaining discipline that they don't have time to teach and if they do get on a child the parents show up and threaten them. We are laying off teacher but not administrators, what do they contribute anyway?

It's just like the Left's grand 'Condom on a Cucumber' idea. The kids can't read or write but they sure can slap a condom on a cucumber in record time. And these loons really do believe they're brilliant for coming up with lessons like that. Unfortunately 'Condoms on Cucumbers' really does sum up what the Left has done to our Public Schools. I completely understand why parents don't want to send their children into Public Schools. It's like playing Russian Roulette with your child's future. Who knows what the Lefty loons are filling their heads with? Private Schooling and Home Schooling are logical & wise alternatives. I can't blame parents for choosing those options. Public Schools are a real mess. It's very sad.

It's just like the Left's grand 'Condom on a Cucumber' idea. The kids can't read or write but they sure can slap a condom on a cucumber in record time. And these loons really do believe they're brilliant for coming up with lessons like that. Unfortunately 'Condoms on Cucumbers' really does sum up what the Left has done to our Public Schools. I completely understand why parents don't want to send their children into Public Schools. It's like playing Russian Roulette with your child's future. Who knows what the Lefty loons are filling their heads with? Private Schooling and Home Schooling are logical & wise alternatives. I can't blame parents for choosing those options. Public Schools are a real mess. It's very sad.

Learning to put a condom on a cucumber may prevent an STD, an unwanted pregnancy or abortion.

Forum List

Back