Indoctrinating NY middle schoolers on pansexuals and genderqueers

The middle is not a magic spot where facts come running without you facing them.

FACTS are where the facts are.

they are not automatically in the middle little boy pretending to know things

I'm not in the middle you fool... I'm in the same hand basket both parties are dragging into hell along with you and the rest of this nation!

no your some kid who has staked out the middle so you can throw cheap shots at all sides and feel smart.

Now tell me does sceince recognize that these people ARE different than hetrosexuals?

YES is the only sane answer.

Now why do you deny this cold hard fact so you can stake out the middle?

Kid? LMAO, I've raised too many to still be called one... And wouldn't you know, I've raised all four to listen to both sides of an argument, something you know nothing about...
Your diatribe is becoming tiresome TM, if a person does not fully agree with you on any subject, that person is automatically deemed an enemy of the country in your eyes. You live a sad, sad life.

Tell me about it. I was a program manager for insane men and women. I fucking love usmb. I feel like I'm still in the mosh pit...but without the fear of bodily harm. Most of the time.

http://www.pressconnects.com/articl...ender-identity-lesson-puts-NY-parents-on-edge

In addition to learning vocabulary such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer,” the girls were told to request a kiss from a female peer, Coon said. Her 14-year-old daughter told her it was awkward and uncomfortable, she said.

You seem fixated on stuff like this. I wonder why? :eusa_whistle:

Seems you'd rather keep it on the down low, Porky....

I wonder why?

Forum List

Back