Indoctrinating NY middle schoolers on pansexuals and genderqueers

The middle is not a magic spot where facts come running without you facing them.

FACTS are where the facts are.

they are not automatically in the middle little boy pretending to know things

Science says they exsist

the right wants to pretend they dont.

yet again you fools are denying science

truth matters, how long until you lefties start defending peodphiles again? You only stopped in 1979. The "scientists" are now saying its a sexual orientation, thus they are victims. So will you wait a few years?

truth matters, how long until you lefties start defending peodphiles again? You only stopped in 1979. The "scientists" are now saying its a sexual orientation, thus they are victims. So will you wait a few years?

They already are. They're trying to remove mandatory reporting laws, and registration laws, and are trying to get pedophilia changed from a mental disorder to a sexual orientation.

Just like they did with homosexuality. Pretty soon they'll be fighting to allow men to screw and marry their seven year old daughters.

liars will lie and you people will lie about this until the cows come home.

pretty much why your party is killing its self

:lmao:

:cuckoo:

hC19CE63E

I feel truly sorry for you parents who aren't sure if you kids might be gay.

Clearly you must think that such tripe as presented by this school might send your kids to GAYTOWN.

Well, I guess you know your kids better than I do, so who knows?

Next, pedophiles will be saying their behavior is not a "choice".

Basically, the same tactic the homos used to justify their sick lifestyle and eventually make it a legally protected perversion. .:doubt:

http://www.pressconnects.com/articl...ender-identity-lesson-puts-NY-parents-on-edge

In addition to learning vocabulary such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer,” the girls were told to request a kiss from a female peer, Coon said. Her 14-year-old daughter told her it was awkward and uncomfortable, she said.

You seem fixated on stuff like this. I wonder why? :eusa_whistle:

For being a tolerant, progressive, pro gay lib, why is the first insult you libs hurl an accusation of homosexuality, like as in it being an insult?

What's it like being a hypocrite?

Who called you homosexual?

The middle is not a magic spot where facts come running without you facing them.

I'm not in the middle you fool... I'm in the same hand basket both parties are dragging into hell along with you and the rest of this nation!

I'm not in the middle you fool... I'm in the same hand basket both parties are dragging into hell along with you and the rest of this nation!

no your some kid who has staked out the middle so you can throw cheap shots at all sides and feel smart.

Now tell me does sceince recognize that these people ARE different than hetrosexuals?

YES is the only sane answer.

Now why do you deny this cold hard fact so you can stake out the middle?

Forum List

Back