Infanticide Will be a Major Issue in 2020:Thank You Mr. President

LOL! Nope. Newt is a Nut.
Trump will use infanticide like a truncheon and beat the Democrats mercilessly with it. American people against the murder of healthy babies because their mother was a selfish whore.

Another anti-abortion crusader who would step over a hungry child on his way to the golf course.

Another anti-abortion crusader who would step over a hungry child on his way to the golf course.
You would smash their head with a golf club.
When your party does not automatically try to fuck kids in every way then maybe your concern for fetuses will not seem so schizophrenic and anti-women.
My side contributes billions in money and time to charity for kids.

The Left simply say I pay taxes to do that.

When your party does not automatically try to fuck kids in every way then maybe your concern for fetuses will not seem so schizophrenic and anti-women.

Your side rips kids away from their parents and puts them in cages.

Anyone who can be in favor of baby murder is not qualified for public office.

Lying about infanticide will be a major issue for the right on judgement day, being they'll burn in Hell over it. You can't proudly serve the Lord of Lies, as most conservatives do, and not pay for it eventually.

My side enforces the law.

A problem and a solution ...

51dHE78208L.jpg

Lying about infanticide will be a major issue for the right on judgement day, being they'll burn in Hell over it. You can't proudly serve the Lord of Lies, as most conservatives do, and not pay for it eventually.
So your for the murder of babies? Democratic Party feels they can put themselves on the same level as God Almighty. Liberals going to hell.

The law does not require that people be treated like garbage, even if it did any decent person would not like it.

No lies. It’s on par with the Holocaust.

The law does not require that people be treated like garbage, even if it did any decent person would not like it.
They are common criminals...nothing more.

No lies. It’s on par with the Holocaust.

If I thought a holocaust of children was happening, I wouldn't just be sniveling about it on a message board, as you are. I'd be putting my body on the line. Non-violently. Nobody would be at risk except me.

You? Your inaction marks you as either a coward or liar. My money is on "liar". Almost all pro-lifers are shameless liars, being they don't think abortion is murder. Thats's why they just sit on their butts and do nothing.

Sure that’s what we need. More diseases, crime, unemployment, welfare sponges, lice, bed bugs, and drug overdoses.

Forum List

Back