Infanticide Will be a Major Issue in 2020:Thank You Mr. President

LOL! Nope. Newt is a Nut.
Trump will use infanticide like a truncheon and beat the Democrats mercilessly with it. American people against the murder of healthy babies because their mother was a selfish whore.

There is no "infanticide". By age 40, 1 in 4 American women will have had one or more abortions. 70% of American think abortion should be legal. Abortions were performed in cave man times. Like prostitution, abortion has always been with us. You won't end it by making it illegal. You will just drive it back underground and women will once again, die from botched abortions.

The only lunatics opposing abortion are right wing evangelicals, and they only make up 23% of Americans. Even then evangelicals have 13% of all abortions - 100,000 abortions per year on people who claim abortion is wrong and murder. I guess it's only "wrong", when liberals get an abortion.

Only barbarian nations ban abortion.
By you insisting reality is fiction does not change any facts.
But thanks for the Orwellian rant.

Once again.

What's being talked about is a law that would reduce the number of doctors it takes to approve a third trimester abortion from 3 to one.

Ohhh...
The issue is saving the mothers life
There is no medical reason to kill a third trimester child.
Zero.

There is if the mother’s life is in jeopardy
Republicans want her to die

You never, ever have to kill the baby to save the mother that far along. You deliver the baby ALIVE. That's what everyone is trying to tell you. When the pg is that far along, you have to deliver the baby one way or the other. You might as well deliver it alive. No need to MURDER THE BABY

Once again.

What's being talked about is a law that would reduce the number of doctors it takes to approve a third trimester abortion from 3 to one.

Ohhh...
The issue is saving the mothers life
There is no medical reason to kill a third trimester child.
Zero.

There is if the mother’s life is in jeopardy
Republicans want her to die
Repeating lies only means you’re a liar.

Trump will use infanticide like a truncheon and beat the Democrats mercilessly with it. American people against the murder of healthy babies because their mother was a selfish whore.

There is no "infanticide". By age 40, 1 in 4 American women will have had one or more abortions. 70% of American think abortion should be legal. Abortions were performed in cave man times. Like prostitution, abortion has always been with us. You won't end it by making it illegal. You will just drive it back underground and women will once again, die from botched abortions.

The only lunatics opposing abortion are right wing evangelicals, and they only make up 23% of Americans. Even then evangelicals have 13% of all abortions - 100,000 abortions per year on people who claim abortion is wrong and murder. I guess it's only "wrong", when liberals get an abortion.

Only barbarian nations ban abortion.

You're spewing facts about early abortion. Talk about abortion on babies who are viable and the entire thing changes, and I suspect you know it. But you belong to a party of ghouls, so they don't care.

The Democratic Party will be held accountable for their support of baby murder...and they will be crushed. There is no good way to sugar coat this issue and make the killing of a healthy baby a legitimate action in our society.
Newt Gingrich: Trump's State of the Union changed history on Tuesday night – Here's what Pelosi must've felt

Abortion will not be a major issue in 2020. The states where it plays are already Republican. Republicans will have to explain their support for getting rid of Roe vs Wade which is supported by 60% of voters. Newt Gingrich is a victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome. To defend Trump he has to say stupid things.
To independent voters and Catholic blue state voters it will be an issue.

But you find infanticide sane.
Newt is Nuts. He's one of the last people that I'd want defending any topic I support. All the Hannity hyperbole that you folks are spouting about Northam and infanticide won't change that.

And I never posted that Infanticide is sane. And Gov. Northam certainly did not say as much. You POTUS apologists are nuts.

Last edited:
Another anti-abortion crusader who would step over a hungry child on his way to the golf course.
You would smash their head with a golf club.
When your party does not automatically try to fuck kids in every way then maybe your concern for fetuses will not seem so schizophrenic and anti-women.
My side contributes billions in money and time to charity for kids.

The Left simply say I pay taxes to do that.
Your side rips kids away from their parents and puts them in cages.

That was Obama ass wipe ,and they were illegals.

To independent voters and Catholic blue state voters it will be an issue.
You don't have to be Catholic, it even Christian to be offended by infanticide.
Just saying Catholics in blue states used to trend Democratic. No more factory, job, no more labor union...why vote Democrat? Now abortion is a major issue. Not just paying the bills.

Newt is Nuts. He's one of the last people that I'd want defending any topic I support. All the Hannity hyperbole that you folks are spouting about Northam and infanticide won't change that.

And I never posted that Infanticide is sane. And Gov. Northam certainly did not say as much. You POTUS apologists are nuts.
Northam didn’t read the law before he signed it? Perhaps he was too busy rehearsing for that nights minstrel show. :dunno:

Lying about what Northam said does not change the facts, it only validates you are a liar in support of infanticide.

It's true Nordom didn't say infanticide was sane. I never said he did.

But Nordham did say he was signing a bill that he supported which made killing born children (AKA- Infanticide) legal.

It's true Nordom didn't say infanticide was sane. I never said he did.

But Nordham did say he was signing a bill that he supported which made killing born children (AKA- Infanticide) legal.
Despite what you might have heard, at no point did Tran try to legalize infanticide.

When Tran appeared before a statehouse subcommittee, the Republican majority leader, Todd Gilbert, presented her with an outré hypothetical. Could a woman about to go into labor request an abortion if her doctor certified that she needed one for mental health reasons? Tran said that the decision would be between a woman and her doctor, but, evidently taken aback by the question, eventually allowed that it would be permitted under her bill.

Tran handled the moment poorly. She might have pointed out that legislation is not generally written with an eye to prohibiting ridiculous and unprecedented scenarios. It is inconceivable that a doctor would certify a need for an abortion while a woman is in labor; some doctors won’t even let a woman turn down a C-sectionif they think a baby’s health is at risk. But Tran’s impolitic answer to a ludicrous question gave abortion opponents grist for an explosion of self-righteous outrage.

I know where he’s trying to go with this. None of it changes the fact if a girl finds out she’s pregnant, only she gets to decide if she has it.

There are laws. Can’t do it past a certain point, unless special circumstances. And the circumstances are different for everyone. Imo usually all late term abortions are good choices. Sucks how it’s done but how would a conservative do it? Do they have a better way to murder a retard or baby that’s going to kill the mother?

My highlights above.

My hope is that you are being facetious. You can't possibly be serious. If you were, you would know how obscene is your choice.
You are the one who doesn't get it. If you were faced with the choice you too would probably late term abort the retard too. If you wouldn't then you'd be that guy I feel sorry for pushing that retard around town for the rest of your miserable life.

I've never seen a late term abortion I disagreed with. Can you show me one example of a person who got a late term abortion for the wrong reasons? Do you even know what their reasons are?

The only reason you think I'm being obscene is because you are an ignorant person.

And if you would gladly push the retard around then god bless you. That's why you are going to heaven and I'm not.

Despite what you might have heard, at no point did Tran try to legalize infanticide.

When Tran appeared before a statehouse subcommittee, the Republican majority leader, Todd Gilbert, presented her with an outré hypothetical. Could a woman about to go into labor request an abortion if her doctor certified that she needed one for mental health reasons? Tran said that the decision would be between a woman and her doctor, but, evidently taken aback by the question, eventually allowed that it would be permitted under her bill.

Tran handled the moment poorly. She might have pointed out that legislation is not generally written with an eye to prohibiting ridiculous and unprecedented scenarios. It is inconceivable that a doctor would certify a need for an abortion while a woman is in labor; some doctors won’t even let a woman turn down a C-section if they think a baby’s health is at risk. But Tran’s impolitic answer to a ludicrous question gave abortion opponents grist for an explosion of self-righteous outrage.
Haven’t read the law have you, just copy and paste talking point lies.

Yep abortion is the western worlds biggest hypocrisy

Pretending to care for the weak

You've got no idea.

Trump is destroying liberalism

By exposing its hypocrisies.

Yep. Human nature gets upset with hypocrisy ...and their anger then stops it. The most wise will see the hypocrisy first and these would be white males

The wise white males has judged Muellers probe as blackmail to scare trump to over look the more serious crimes by democrats

Barr is soon to be confirmed and the investigations of the deep state will begin

And soon both investigations will be looked at side by side

Barr will declare the mueller probe as a blackmail crime to cover up more serious crimes

Trump has the white men with their highest logic ability who already had judged Muellers probe as blackmail

Barr or anyone cannot afford to go against the REAL POWER. The white males

The white males has never lost a war
What about your hypocrisy? If that baby was born then ten years later got cancer, you would have it die rather than have a society that takes care of all its citizens. Your policies say you don’t care.

And let’s say a fundraiser saved that poor kid. You say insurance companies should be allowed to never insure that person because of pre existing conditions.

So I say if people don’t want to be saddled with debt, feel free to get an abortion.

Very few upper middle class women get abortions. They can afford the mistake. Or young girls who live at home with their middle class parents too. But some women just can’t be having a baby. Baby got to go. Sorry god, if there even is one. Is there?

That's cool you have the right to an abortion. It's the law for now anyway. explain why some are paid for with taxpayers dollars.
Because the women are poor and it'll save us all money if she aborts. Otherwise it's foodstamps free healthcare and welfare for 18 years. I'd rather spend $500 for an abortion than pay her and her kids way for 18 years. Thousands vs $500? No brainer.

I know where he’s trying to go with this. None of it changes the fact if a girl finds out she’s pregnant, only she gets to decide if she has it.

There are laws. Can’t do it past a certain point, unless special circumstances. And the circumstances are different for everyone. Imo usually all late term abortions are good choices. Sucks how it’s done but how would a conservative do it? Do they have a better way to murder a retard or baby that’s going to kill the mother?

My highlights above.

My hope is that you are being facetious. You can't possibly be serious. If you were, you would know how obscene is your choice.
You are the one who doesn't get it. If you were faced with the choice you too would probably late term abort the retard too. If you wouldn't then you'd be that guy I feel sorry for pushing that retard around town for the rest of your miserable life.

I've never seen a late term abortion I disagreed with. Can you show me one example of a person who got a late term abortion for the wrong reasons? Do you even know what their reasons are?

The only reason you think I'm being obscene is because you are an ignorant person.

And if you would gladly push the retard around then god bless you. That's why you are going to heaven and I'm not.
And what about issues like spina bifida? Where you find out in the third trimester that the fetus has an exposed spine and will never be able to walk...feed itself...talk...and be much of anything beyond a vegetable if brought to term??

Forum List

Back