Inflamatory Statements lead to this

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
WATCH: Muslim store owner in tears after heā€™s beaten by New York man on mission to ā€˜kill Muslimsā€™

WATCH: Muslim store owner in tears after heā€™s beaten by New York man on mission to ā€˜kill Muslimsā€™

Muslim store owner in Queens reported that he was attacked over the weekend by a man who said that he wanted to ā€œkill Muslims.ā€

Fatima Food Mart owner Sarker Haque told WPIX that the man came into his store on Saturday and began punching him.

snip*

Following terrorist plots in Paris and San Bernardino, and compounded by extreme rhetoric on the campaign trail, attacks on Muslims have increased in recent weeks.

Two Muslim women at a cafe in Austin faced racial attacks while the staff and customers were silent. A sixth grade student in New York was called ā€œISISā€ by boys who punched her and ripped at her hijab.

In Philadelphia, a pigā€™s head was thrown at a mosque. And in California, a group of Muslims were harassed and called Satan worshipers while they were praying.

Wrong bed wetter, scenes like THIS...

texas-shooting.jpg

Are what leads people to get fed up with these carpet pilot assholes you sniveling moonbats are so desperate to coddle.

Try going to Dearborn Michigan and hold a gay rights rally. It would convert you into the most productive thing you'll ever be.

Fertilizer!

Imbecile.

^^ Fear got this guy over a barrell....Only fear of certain types of shooters tho.

Oh. Blow back from a terror attack had nothing at all to do with it?

Are you freaking kidding me?

Blow back....Sure! Are you saying the constant fear mongering had nothing to do with it tho?

Sorta like the Ebola scare...it killed people but many more were scared from the hype.

11202447_1190030344344401_7366083231194286741_n.jpg

But they still fall for it....everytime
When trump calls for taking all the muslim americans weapons, holler at me. Untill then, this is nothing but fear mongering.

Why? Its obvious you dont care about rights or the Constitution anyway. I dont need to holler at people who throw away their rights because they're scared. Those are the people I avoid.

When trump calls for taking all the muslim americans weapons, holler at me. Untill then, this is nothing but fear mongering.

Why? Its obvious you dont care about rights or the Constitution anyway. I dont need to holler at people who throw away their rights because they're scared. Those are the people I avoid.
What do I support that goes against the constitution? I would LOVE to see it!
You think prohibiting muslims form immigrating here is unconstitutional? By ALL means, SHOW ME :)

You think prohibiting muslims form immigrating here is unconstitutional? By ALL means, SHOW ME :)

Ahahahaa try your "I didnt say that" routine with someone else. Everyone knows and sees what you're doing. Its not clever

I wonder if any of our rwnjs are out there beating up Muslims.

Not this bunch, they are the Keyboard brigade. Their function is to excuse all acts of violence by non muslim whites as not being a "problem" and to promote fear of Muslim violence.

Ahahahaa try your "I didnt say that" routine with someone else. Everyone knows and sees what you're doing. Its not clever
What have I supported that goes against the COTUS? Tell me! You call me out, prove it, coward!

What have I supported that goes against the COTUS? Tell me! You call me out, prove it, coward!

Thats how the "I didnt say that" game works.

Everyone knows what you were getting at by not caring about discriminating against Muslims. But you, having the cleverness of a child, thinks that no one knows what you're doing because you didnt say it explicitly.

Hey look at that thing with roots. And Leaves....Birds make nests in it

A Tree?

I DIDNT SAY THAT!

Muslim store owner in Queens reported that he was attacked over the weekend by a man who said that he wanted to ā€œkill Muslims.ā€

Fatima Food Mart owner Sarker Haque told WPIX that the man came into his store on Saturday and began punching him.

snip*

Following terrorist plots in Paris and San Bernardino, and compounded by extreme rhetoric on the campaign trail, attacks on Muslims have increased in recent weeks.

Two Muslim women at a cafe in Austin faced racial attacks while the staff and customers were silent. A sixth grade student in New York was called ā€œISISā€ by boys who punched her and ripped at her hijab.

In Philadelphia, a pigā€™s head was thrown at a mosque. And in California, a group of Muslims were harassed and called Satan worshipers while they were praying.

Oh...but didn't you know? There are no hate crimes against Muslims in the US.

This is why I try not to succumb to spreading hate against muslims.

its a permitted prejudice. That just stinks.
I just speak reality and truth about islam and even that annoys muslims Goose . No reason to get hateful with them !!

Forum List

Back