Inflamatory Statements lead to this

You sure this isn't causing some of the blow back? Is this a hate crime?

California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, “I would die and kill for Allah”

“Alleged Radicalized Muslim Arrested at Victorville Home,” Christie Martin, Victor Valley News, December 8, 2015

VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com): “I would die and kill for Allah” yelled Mohamed Elrawi as he chased his terrified neighbor with a sword during a dispute. Just before 5:10 p.m. on Monday, December 7th deputies from the Victorville Station responded to a subject that was brandishing a weapon on the 14000 block of La Paz Drive.

Due to the nature of the investigation, a search warrant was obtained for the search of Ellrawi’s home. During the execution of a search warrant detectives located a Koran along with several other items leading investigators to believe Elrawi may be a radicalized Muslim. “Sheriff’s Intelligence Division was notified of the investigation. Deputies began surveillance and at a little after midnight, Elrawi returned to his apartment and was quickly taken into custody without incident,” said Sgt. Dave Burgess.

- See more at: California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, “I would die and kill for Allah” | Pamela Geller

yeah , just tell muslims in the USA the truth about how islam treats yazidi women , Christians and other non muslims and even some muslims and the muslims don't like hearing the reality Goose !!

California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, “I would die and kill for Allah”

“Alleged Radicalized Muslim Arrested at Victorville Home,” Christie Martin, Victor Valley News, December 8, 2015

VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com): “I would die and kill for Allah” yelled Mohamed Elrawi as he chased his terrified neighbor with a sword during a dispute. Just before 5:10 p.m. on Monday, December 7th deputies from the Victorville Station responded to a subject that was brandishing a weapon on the 14000 block of La Paz Drive.

Due to the nature of the investigation, a search warrant was obtained for the search of Ellrawi’s home. During the execution of a search warrant detectives located a Koran along with several other items leading investigators to believe Elrawi may be a radicalized Muslim. “Sheriff’s Intelligence Division was notified of the investigation. Deputies began surveillance and at a little after midnight, Elrawi returned to his apartment and was quickly taken into custody without incident,” said Sgt. Dave Burgess.

- See more at: California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, “I would die and kill for Allah” | Pamela Geller

I think this guy is more likely a mentally deranged- this article gives more information than Geller: Possible radicalized Muslim arrested

The director of the High Desert Islamic Society in Victorville, Yousef Farha, told the Daily Press on Tuesday that Elrawi is a former member of that mosque. Elrawi was banned from the mosque in January after a small group — Elrawi included — attempted to "hijack" the mosque, according to Farha.

Farha said Elrawi also threatened his life and police informed Farha to "watch out."

"Mentally he is not stable," Farha said. "(Elrawi) — just about two or three years ago — his son committed suicide and that contributed to his situation. He doesn't care about religion. He just goes to mosque for the heck of it."

A "Mohamed Ahmed Elrawi" was previously charged with attempted murder in this county and later convicted Feb. 10, 1999 for felony spousal abuse in a plea bargain, court records show. It wasn't clear Tuesday afternoon whether Elrawi was the same person. In that case, the man was sentenced to six years in prison and credited with 605 days for time served and good behavior — 89 of which were spent at Patton State Hospital, a forensics psychiatric facility, in San Bernardino, court records show.

I think this guy is more likely a mentally deranged- this article gives more information than Geller: Possible radicalized Muslim arrested

The director of the High Desert Islamic Society in Victorville, Yousef Farha, told the Daily Press on Tuesday that Elrawi is a former member of that mosque. Elrawi was banned from the mosque in January after a small group — Elrawi included — attempted to "hijack" the mosque, according to Farha.

Farha said Elrawi also threatened his life and police informed Farha to "watch out."

"Mentally he is not stable," Farha said. "(Elrawi) — just about two or three years ago — his son committed suicide and that contributed to his situation. He doesn't care about religion. He just goes to mosque for the heck of it."

A "Mohamed Ahmed Elrawi" was previously charged with attempted murder in this county and later convicted Feb. 10, 1999 for felony spousal abuse in a plea bargain, court records show. It wasn't clear Tuesday afternoon whether Elrawi was the same person. In that case, the man was sentenced to six years in prison and credited with 605 days for time served and good behavior — 89 of which were spent at Patton State Hospital, a forensics psychiatric facility, in San Bernardino, court records show.

Then we are even, I think anyone attacking a Muslim just because they are a Muslim is deranged. There are nuts on both sides of the aisle....just be sure to point out there ARE nuts on both sides

Then we are even, I think anyone attacking a Muslim just because they are a Muslim is deranged. There are nuts on both sides of the aisle....just be sure to point out there ARE nuts on both sides

Never denied that.

WATCH: Muslim store owner in tears after he’s beaten by New York man on mission to ‘kill Muslims’

WATCH: Muslim store owner in tears after he’s beaten by New York man on mission to ‘kill Muslims’

Muslim store owner in Queens reported that he was attacked over the weekend by a man who said that he wanted to “kill Muslims.”

Fatima Food Mart owner Sarker Haque told WPIX that the man came into his store on Saturday and began punching him.

snip*

Following terrorist plots in Paris and San Bernardino, and compounded by extreme rhetoric on the campaign trail, attacks on Muslims have increased in recent weeks.

Two Muslim women at a cafe in Austin faced racial attacks while the staff and customers were silent. A sixth grade student in New York was called “ISIS” by boys who punched her and ripped at her hijab.

In Philadelphia, a pig’s head was thrown at a mosque. And in California, a group of Muslims were harassed and called Satan worshipers while they were praying.
Yeah. Just ask the families of the dead cops gunned down on duty because 0f the libs and the BLM rhetoric.

Oh. Blow back from a terror attack had nothing at all to do with it?

Are you freaking kidding me?

It's amazing how far people will go to justify violence against innocent people.

I didn't justify it whatsoever. Remember I'm the believer that there are insane whack jobs out there from all walks of life and faiths.

These crazies perpetrating their crimes aren't going to listen to Obama, Loretta Lynch, the Pope or the Dalai Lama to keep the peace.

Blow back....Sure! Are you saying the constant fear mongering had nothing to do with it tho?

Sorta like the Ebola scare...it killed people but many more were scared from the hype.

You are in constant fear of whites and Christians, and yet you are upset that people fear Muslims?

Muslim store owner in Queens reported that he was attacked over the weekend by a man who said that he wanted to “kill Muslims.”

Fatima Food Mart owner Sarker Haque told WPIX that the man came into his store on Saturday and began punching him.

snip*

Following terrorist plots in Paris and San Bernardino, and compounded by extreme rhetoric on the campaign trail, attacks on Muslims have increased in recent weeks.

Two Muslim women at a cafe in Austin faced racial attacks while the staff and customers were silent. A sixth grade student in New York was called “ISIS” by boys who punched her and ripped at her hijab.

In Philadelphia, a pig’s head was thrown at a mosque. And in California, a group of Muslims were harassed and called Satan worshipers while they were praying.
Yeah. Just ask the families of the dead cops gunned down on duty because 0f the libs and the BLM rhetoric.

What about the ones gunned down by Right wing nut balls? Good shots?

Blow back....Sure! Are you saying the constant fear mongering had nothing to do with it tho?

Sorta like the Ebola scare...it killed people but many more were scared from the hype.

You are in constant fear of whites and Christians, and yet you are upset that people fear Muslims?

If that was true that would be really ironic unfortunately its not

When trump calls for taking all the muslim americans weapons, holler at me. Untill then, this is nothing but fear mongering.

bingolady.gif

Forum List

Back