Inflation…17%

You need to be spanked again, fuckwad? You're so upset you got beat by the quote function already.

shoo
Ha ha ha

Your temper tantrum is outstanding. Tell me more about how you don’t understand basic Econ. Oh and is the open southern border also Trump’s fault? Ha ha ha ha

You do know that these days even a bunch of your fellow republicans are saying inflation was tRump's fault.

And they'd be as wrong as you are.

COVID created several situations, including a lack of housing availability as people were not selling homes putting a ton of pressure on existing homes (Prices in Phoenix went up by an average of about 200 K in less than a year).

30398.jpeg

Biden already made it lower than the G7 average.

It does not matter.

The damage is done.

You been to the store lately. Groceries are not 15 to 20% more expensive. People will tell you to shove your little charts. They don't mean crap to any of the 70% who, in April, said they were stressed financially.

Inflations was transitional and has been tamed. Core CPI was nothing last month.

The US fared better than almost any other first world nation regarding inflation.

The cause of inflation was nearly all supply shortages and corporate profit taking.
2% normal inflation
3% profit taking
3% supply constraints
1% demand stimulus driven
9%. Total 2021 inflation

Biden has righted the ship. OPEC is driving oil prices higher world wide even with US producing the most oil and energy ever in history as a net exporter. Home prices are high due to housing shortages.

The answer is more investment in home building and alternative energy production.

Inflations was transitional and has been tamed. Core CPI was nothing last month.

The US fared better than almost any other first world nation regarding inflation.

The cause of inflation was nearly all supply shortages and corporate profit taking.
2% normal inflation
3% profit taking
3% supply constraints
9%. Total 2021 inflation

Biden has righted the ship. OPEC is driving oil prices higher world wide even with US producing the most oil and energy ever in history as a net exporter. Home prices are high due to housing shortages.

The answer is more investment in home building and alternative energy production.

The brainwashing is absolute with this one.
Absolute.
And no matter what - he actually truly believes what he writes here is facts.
Not recognizing that these "facts" leave out the most important fact that makes all of it false.
And he is so convinced this is what is true - reading these words - he honestly has no idea what I am talking about.

Tell us how the GOP will remove that 17% increase.
They will make peace with Fossil Fuels. So open up more oil wells, refineries and produce coal. They will eliminate the electric vehicle mandatory push. 85-90% of all goods are transported by trucks. Lower energy costs and that should help REDUCE prices. Banks have been hit with massive compliance regulations as have many of my manufacturing customers. Easing those would eliminate significant costs and allow businesses to run more efficiently. Even Kevin O’Leary said it’s impossible to do business in several blue states.

They would admit the southern border is porous and ensure more security is there to stop the flow or significantly reduce it so states aren’t spending billions on illegals but instead the monies can be put to pay down debt or improve infrastructure.

🤷‍♂️

I have given my opinion on this to you before. Not sure why you need me to repeat it.

2% normal inflation
3% profit taking
3% supply constraints
9%. Total 2021 inflation

How has he “righted the ship”? Interest rates are at what 40 year highs.

1696079503593.jpeg

They will make peace with Fossil Fuels

We are already producing more than at any point in our history.

Here is the average US oil production by year (Thousand Barrels per Day)

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

1694690968360.png

So open up more oil wells, refineries and produce coal.

When was the last time a new refinery was opened?

Coal production decreased 31% under the previous GOP Admin. Why will this time be different?

We are already producing more than at any point in our history.

Here is the average US oil production by year (Thousand Barrels per Day)

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

1694690968360.png

When was the last time a new refinery was opened?

Coal production decreased 31% under the previous GOP Admin. Why will this time be different?
Already explained. Oil is traded on futures and Biden’s war on fossil fuels has made it clear to the market that there will be a dearth. It will be different because any logical person sees that we need to produce more energy and drop the green initiative. Like HDTVs when they first came out. No one forced adoption but they were clearly better and once they became affordable everyone got them. That’s how electric vehicles should be treated. Not with mandates.

In terms of regulations. I work with business owners daily. Dem policies are crushing them.

Many are looking to exit MA for NH or Florida or NC or SC or TN.

The border is ridiculous and GOP would immediately call it a national disaster. Stopping the flow and deporting many illegals would take a heavy burden from our legal and police system and allow for more domestic law enforcement and using the monies to invest in local infrastructure.

Grow up.

The border is ridiculous and GOP would immediately call it a national disaster. Stopping the flow and deporting many illegals would take a heavy burden from our legal and police system and allow for more domestic law enforcement and using the monies to invest in local infrastructure.

The flow of illegals under Trump did not slow till 2020, and it was due to the pandemic and not the GOP.

You keep saying the GOP is going to do things they have never done in the past when in power.

What will be different this time?

The flow of illegals under Trump did not slow till 2020, and it was due to the pandemic and not the GOP.

You keep saying the GOP is going to do things they have never done in the past when in power.

What will be different this time?
It did tremendously. Two of my best friends are police officers in TX. I ll Take their word over yours. What’s happening now is insane. The stay in Mexico policy was working.

You lied. They HAVE done them. Why are businesses and people moving to red states in droves? Please explain that. Is it because the policies don’t work?

Your contrarian POV without actual facts is hilarious.

I had never made more money than I did 2017-2019. Rates were reasonable. Prices were reasonable. Mortgages were affordable. M&A activity was frothy. Now it’s a disaster but mostly in blue states.

Vote GOP. Move to red states.

Yes, in 2020 the number did drop tremendously, it went up each year under Trump prior to that.
Lie
I have never mad more money than I did in 2022, well except in 2023 I am making even more. Sucks to be you.
You’re an outlier. Great to be you.
Yes, in 2020 the number did drop tremendously, it went up each year under Trump prior to that.

I have never mad more money than I did in 2022, well except in 2023 I am making even more. Sucks to be you.
Keep voting Democrat. If you’re happy no reason to change. 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back