Inflation…17%

So, once again are you willing to wager on the number of folks crossing the border going up Trump's first 3 years despite all his talk?
Crossings isn’t the sole problem. The issue is Biden’s lack of acknowledgement and support. Trump acknowledged it and put in policies to reduce it and border patrol agents and ICE agents appreciated it. That is all I am asking for. Put in the effort. Acknowledge the problem.

So, once again are you willing to wager on the number of folks crossing the border going up Trump's first 3 years despite all his talk?
Guess you’re leaving the board. You won’t be missed.

1696082041510.png

Simple, I traded away 20 years of my life in service to this country in return for a small stipend once that time ended.
And what did you do? Traded? So you didn’t have a life for those 20 yrs? Lol

Are you ever not full of bologna?

I gave you my thoughts. Instead of trolling share yours. How would you as president deal with inflation?

Crossings isn’t the sole problem. The issue is Biden’s lack of acknowledgement and support. Trump acknowledged it and put in policies to reduce it and border patrol agents and ICE agents appreciated it. That is all I am asking for. Put in the effort. Acknowledge the problem.

So, you want sweet talk on the issue without any real action to address the problems.

No wonder you are such a partisan hack

So, you want sweet talk on the issue without any real action to address the problems.

No wonder you are such a partisan hack
I want Acknowledgement, stay in Mexico policy, more boots on the ground. The DeMs won’t acknowledge it. Yes or no?

And what did you do? Traded? So you didn’t have a life for those 20 yrs? Lol

I lived where I was told to live, I wore what I was told to war, I did what I was told to do. I gave up many of the rights you enjoy during that time so that I could defend said rights since people like you do not bother to do so

I lived where I was told to live, I wore what I was told to war, I did what I was told to do. I gave up many of the rights you enjoy during that time so that I could defend said rights since people like you do not bother to do so
Did you see any combat? If so where?

🤷‍♂️

Dude, on your graph the 306,916 is from 2017, it went up from there 2 more times and then dropped in 2020. How can you not know how to read a basic graph?
And went up at a record level in 2021. Dude!

So Trump curtailed what would have happened in 2017 to what we are seeing now. Yeah. It’s worse under Biden. That is my point.

And went up at a record level in 2021. Dude!

Yes, it did. I never suggested otherwise, I just said Trump/GOP did not lower the number coming in until COVID hit, so why would we give them another chance?

I am not defending the Dems/Biden, just pointing out the GOP is no better

Yes, it did. I never suggested otherwise, I just said Trump/GOP did not lower the number coming in until COVID hit, so why would we give them another chance?
We are talking apples and oranges. I d like them at 2017 numbers with politicians acknowledging there is a problem versus what we have now where Biden and the Squad say there is no problem. Why is that so hard for you to understand?!

What is happening now would have happened in 2017 if not for Trump.

I am not defending the Dems/Biden, just pointing out the GOP is no better
You just said the GOP would acknowledge there is an issue at the border. How is that not better?

Forum List

Back