Inflation…17%

You just said the GOP would acknowledge there is an issue at the border. How is that not better?

Talk is meaningless. The GOP has been talking about the problem at the border my whole adult life but never actually do anything to fix it.

And they will not as they are just as beholden to big business as the Dems.

Inflations was transitional and has been tamed. Core CPI was nothing last month.

The US fared better than almost any other first world nation regarding inflation.

The cause of inflation was nearly all supply shortages and corporate profit taking.
2% normal inflation
3% profit taking
3% supply constraints
1% demand stimulus driven
9%. Total 2021 inflation

Biden has righted the ship. OPEC is driving oil prices higher world wide even with US producing the most oil and energy ever in history as a net exporter. Home prices are high due to housing shortages.

The answer is more investment in home building and alternative energy production.

Home prices are high due to housing shortages.

And 5 million illegal aliens that Biden invited in.

The answer is more investment in home building and alternative energy production.

Libtards are well known for fighting new construction.
Why will investing in more expensive, less reliable energy result in lower prices?

We are talking apples and oranges. I d like them at 2017 numbers with politicians acknowledging there is a problem versus what we have now where Biden and the Squad say there is no problem. Why is that so hard for you to understand?!

What is happening now would have happened in 2017 if not for Trump.

Your graph shows a pretty huge jump between 2017 and 2019.

There is no way to know what would have happened if not for COVID.

1696083255782.png

Talk is meaningless. The GOP has been talking about the problem at the border my whole adult life but never actually do anything to fix it.

And they will not as they are just as beholden to big business as the Dems.
They have? First time I heard anyone say anything was Trump in 2015?

In MA there is a massive shortage of starter homes. If I were to put my house on the market today, it would sell today at likely 20% over asking.

There is a shortage of those everywhere because builders have stopped making them in any significant numbers.

Almost all the new houses being built around here are in the 340s at a bare minimum.

Never heard McCain or Romney talk about it? Is there a link please

All comments from Romney...

Amnesty is a magnet. ... Programs that have said that if people who come here illegally are going to get to stay illegally for the rest of their life, that's going to only encourage more people to come here illegally.

We've got to have a fence, or the technologically approved system to make sure we know who's coming into the country, No. 1. No. 2, we ought to have enough agents to secure that fence and to make sure that people coming over are caught.

I believe that each state has the duty — and the right — to secure our borders and preserve the rule of law, particularly when the federal government has failed to meet its responsibilities.

You don’t understand basic economics. You don’t understand simple logic. You don’t know the difference between men and women. Why would I waste my time on you, 85?

You’re a waste of space.
Hmm, no policy suggestions or solutions. Because you don't have any. Your crybabying doesn't ever fool anyone.

In MA there is a massive shortage of starter homes. If I were to put my house on the market today, it would sell today at likely 20% over asking.
Why would any Intelligent person put their house up for sale at 20% below market value?
Dear Lord, If you know the house would sale for 20% over asking price, then ASK that price.

You're trying to make a political point, but you failed again.

Forum List

Back