Inflation…17%

Democrats haven't even really been involved here. This was all between two factions of republicans.

Come on man, even Fox was coving this.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You really are an idiot.

No wonder this country is going to Hell!

Stop trying to pretend you know what's going on, you've already provided ample evidence that you don't have a clue.
'Tis you that doesn't have a clue, and it's going to get worse.

Your head is wedged too far up your partisan ass to have any objective view on reality at all.

Stop trying to pretend you know what's going on, you've already provided ample evidence that you don't have a clue.
The Democrats get to vote too just because 21 GOP voted with them doesn’t mean the Dems could not vote. Your party is a party of lemmings with one brain and zero individuality.

The Democrats get to vote too just because 21 GOP voted with them doesn’t mean the Dems could not vote. Your party is a party of lemmings with one brain and zero individuality.
Sure sure, lets blame the Democrats, LOL.

Dimwit.

What's that got to do with anything ?
Do you really not see the connection here?

I cannot tell when you guys are pretending to be stupid from when you are actually being stupid anymore.

You've got too good at both.

Do you really not see the connection here?

I cannot tell when you guys are pretending to be stupid from when you are actually being stupid anymore.

You've got too good at both.

Fancy way of saying you can't make the connection.

YOu are aware that fully half of your posts make absolutely no sense in the context of the thread you're posting in, right?
You said if they don’t vote yes they lose and if they do vote yes they lose. But I do not make sense? Creepitus

You said if they don’t vote yes they lose and if they do vote yes they lose. But I do not make sense? Creepitus
IDK what happened in your little fantasy world, but out here in reality I said nothing of the sort.

Have you considered a psych eval? Your touch with reality seems to be getting more fragile every day.

IDK what happened in your little fantasy world, but out here in reality I said nothing of the sort.

Have you considered a psych eval? Your touch with reality seems to be getting more fragile every day.
You said the GOP were responsible for the shutdown. Now the shutdown didn’t happen and you claim the caved and the GOP is irresponsible. Creepitus.

Forum List

Back