Inflation hits lowest point in two years. Thank you President Biden!

Top news today as President Biden scores a victory in the fight against inflation.
Just remember the Conservative Golden Rule of Economics: gas prices and inflation are mainly influenced by the president if they go up, not down (when the president is a democrat), and the opposite when it's a Republican.
PedoJoe breaks my leg, then hands me a crutch, and I'm supposed to thank him?

GFY.

Top news today as President Biden scores a victory in the fight against inflation.
Just remember the Conservative Golden Rule of Economics: gas prices and inflation are mainly influenced by the president if they go up, not down (when the president is a democrat), and the opposite when it's a Republican.
/---/ Wipe the shytstain off your nose -- the Fed interest rate hikes is cooling off inflation, nothing that Dementia Joe pushing out Easter Eggs is doing.

/----/ Dementia Joe now has to refill the Strategic Reserve's cheap Trump oil with expensive Biden oil which will heat up inflation as the price of oil jumps this week.

Crude Oil May 23 (CL=F)​

NY Mercantile - NY Mercantile Delayed Price. Currency in US
82.62+1.09 (+1.34%)
As of 10:25AM EDT. Market open.

1681310844983.png

I love how a few years ago any positive news was Trumps doing and now any positive news has nothing to do with Biden. Y’all are robots
/——/ This good news is to the credit of the Fed. Why are you trying to give Joe credit for it?

I love how a few years ago any positive news was Trumps doing and now any positive news has nothing to do with Biden. Y’all are robots
There is nothing positive with Mr Potatohead.

That sonofabitch has been a disaster for this country after stealing the election.

The worst President this country ever had.

There is nothing positive with Mr Potatohead.

That sonofabitch has been a disaster for this country after stealing the election.

The worst President this country ever had.
Wow, you are deep!

Ladies and gentlemen, i warned you about conservatives' double standard on inflation. This guy just said Presidents can't control inflation, but see below, when he previously slammed Biden for not taking responsibility for high inflation in a thread titled "Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation" (Comment #295)

Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High​

see post 456 in the same thread

It was sarcasm in post 295, because Biden took credit for the rebounding economy in 2021, but now he didn’t want to blame. In several threads I stated that I no more give Biden for credit for the recovery than the inflation, however had his bill spending in 2022 had passed, the higher inflation than normal.

That's great. Josef Stolen says he's destroying the US economy at a slower pace than he was 2 years ago.

Who doing the accounting..... Dominion?

I like how they pretend we're not actually living in this shit economy.

View attachment 775783

The reality is that either the US reduces the growth, or boom and bust will lead to a bigger bust which will lead to a bigger recession than 2008.

People who demand growth all the time are either aware that the super rich get RICHER during recessions and want to be enslaved to such people, or the simply don't know how economics works.

Forum List

Back