Inflation slows to 7.1% as economy cools off

The Biden administration and the Fed are doing their job. Good times ahead!
You're a fucking idiot.

inflation.PNG

It's a "stealth recession." If you don't believe we're in a recession, then it doesn't exist.

The Democrats count the economic numbers the same way they counted the votes. :laughing0301:
Let's just measure the economy like Trump did.

If Wall Street is happy and my rich buddies are happy with their unfunded tax breaks then it's the BEST economy ever!

It is amusing to see our libs grunting their views on taxation and so forth. The underlying (albeit usually unexpressed) premises consist of — among others —

1. They are somehow entitled to other peoples’ money; and

2. They are entitled to decide how much wealth any individual or family or business is entitled to have.

Generally speaking, given that conservatives will concede that a government needs to collect some funds from its people in order to perform the legitimate tasks of government, conservatives may agree that some form of taxation is necessary.

But that does not mean that the government has (or that it should have) any authority or power to determine how much income is “too much” or how much accumulated post-tax wealth is “too much.” In broad strokes, liberals do believe that stuff but conservatives oppose it.

lol incomes go down, people buy less crap. Wow what a revelation. Go sell it in Red China. Oh wait, they make a quarter an hour if they're lucky. Never mind.

But of course if those lazy poor people will only work for nothing and do 120 hour work weeks, we can turn this around! .... So far the Big Contest To See Who Has The Dumbest Economic Policies is still a tie, same as it was 40 years ago.. Meanwhile other countries keep their tariffs on our goods at levels 10 times what theirs are taxed when they import to the U.S. It's 'free trade', right?

Off-shore more jobs, and import another 80 million illegals.

Last edited:
It is amusing to see our libs grunting their views on taxation and so forth. The underlying (albeit usually unexpressed) premises consist of — among others —

2. They are entitled to decide how much wealth any individual or family or business is entitled to have.

Generally speaking, given that conservatives will concede that a government needs to collect some funds from its people in order to perform the legitimate tasks of government, conservatives may agree that some form of taxation is necessary.

But that does not mean that the government has (or that it should have) any authority or power to determine how much income is “too much” or how much accumulated post-tax wealth is “too much.” In broad strokes, liberals do believe that stuff but conservatives oppose it.

Yes. Don't they know the rich and business owners are entitled to free labor and and their employees are to be considered private property? Ask any Republican; you know, the Party who is in a dead heat with deviants and commies?

They are not liberals. They are Democrats.

Only Rush Limbaugh types refer to Democrats as liberals. Democrats are hardcore authoritarian commie/fascist bitches. There's never been anything liberal about them in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:
The mortgage lending industry is collapsing due to high loan interest rates and soon the housing market will collapse as well.

They are not liberals. They are Democrats.

Only Rush Limbaugh types refer to Democrats as liberals. Democrats are hardcore authoritarian commie/fascist bitches. There's never been anything liberal about them in any way, shape or form.
The word has lost its meaning. That much is true.

The word has lost its meaning. That much is true.
I think it may have started when the FDR campaign lied their asses off and claimed that FDR was a liberal then commandeered all the radio stations, reinstituted slavery and started giving shitloads of the U.S. taxpayers' hard earned money to FDR's fellow communist psychopath authoritarian murdering slave drivers like Chairman Mao and Josef Stalin. :dunno:

Last edited:
I think it may have started when the FDR campaign claimed that he was a liberal. :dunno:
I saw something yesterday (possibly linked from USMB?) where someone made a point of distinguishing between “liberal” and “leftist.” I suppose it’s true. “Liberal” has lost much of its old meaning. And “leftist” captures the sense of essentially communistic thinking.

I believe it might have been Dennis Prager. He noted that the liberals used to oppose the notion of separate dorms for black students (such as is now the norm at places like Harvard). That used to be called “segregation.” Racial segregation used to be considered bad.

We used to seek a “colorblind” society too. Now the so-called “liberals” say that seeking colorblind society is “waycist.”

Liberals can’t be taken too seriously.

Prices were up only 0.1% in November compared to 0.4% in October. The Fed is doing what the Fed is supposed to do...hopefully without causing a recession.

I will light a candle for you and I don't even go to Church

Forum List

Back