Informed delivery by USPS even your mail isn't private

Informed Delivery

Informed Delivery® by USPS®

Do you even understand what this is doing and why? Probably not if you are a zombie .
You didnt provide an explanation. What is it?

I apologize for being a zombie.

Can I look in your bags when you buy something ..........

How about can I stand at your window and watch what you are doing in you rhome

Can I stop you on the street after you've gone shopping and see what you have in those bags....

Can I go to your mail box look in it and see what kind of mail you have....................
Can I open that mail to see what you have..

How about when you order something from Amazon , can I peek at that box sitting on your step I just wnat to see what is in it..
I'm not getting what any of that has to do with informed delivery?
it has nothing to do with it....this dumbass has no idea what informed delivery is.....
From what I saw you have to give your consent for them to scan your mail. Its not like they cant do it anyway without your permission.
in my 33 years there the only mail that gets held for further review is if the postal inspectors have a reason to check it out,and usually they are pretty much right on.....otherwise NO ONE is x-raying the regular mail or packages,its to expensive and time consuming...just another conspiracy by mindless wars...

So how long before assholes say the same thing as lets say police vehicles drive down the street able to look into your home.

I hate to break it to you, but police _are_ driving down the street and looking into your home. If you don't like it, you need to close the curtains.

Now, police can't use thermal cameras or other exotic technology without a warrant, but that's a different thing.

I could use this. Our postman must have dyslexia or something based on how often he screws up the mail. This app seems like it would allow me to check my mail for what should be delivered versus what actually gets through to us. Got most of the way through sign-up but on-line verification wasn't available and so will have to visit post office to finish up.

Forum List

Back