Infowars files for bankruptcy

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Where are stupid fucks going to get their potions now ?.

I hope that his creditors pursue him to the poor house where he blows his brains out in despair.
Has there ever been a more evil piece of shit walk th earth ?

I hope that his creditors pursue him to the poor house where he blows his brains out in despair.
he does have a better record of being right than CNN and most of the other MSM,,,

Just you dumbass.

He has other assets. Like his farm. Nothing lasts forever.

Brits always were a little slow.

April called, they want their news back.

And then folk could deny he was dead and claim his corpse was part of an elaborate cover up by the fairies.

Fat fuck should top himself and guve us all a laugh.
Most Progressives do not value Human Life. Even those who claim to believe in Tanakh (Old Testement).

There are ample other sources of rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

One Trillion Midgets just for you!

Tommy, even though I disagree with the tabloid journalism that infowars has done I never wish anyone to kill themself and the reason why I write about midgets smacking your nuts is because come man why so much hate?

The irony in your thread is is that you obviously don't realise he'll just liquidate Infowars, so no one gets any payout, and then he'll just set up again.

Forum List

Back