🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Initially I was against firing Mueller & Sessions. No more.

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

It's time to put the sideshow to bed.

When did you say that about Benghazi?

The crime in Benghazi is people died and no reinforcements were authorized.

No proof has been put forth to show that there has been collusion between any foreign actors and any folks that were campaigning. . . .

unless you count the Clinton foundations pay for play and the foreign nationals. . . But I don't think you had that in mind, nor are they investigating that.

So what crime are we talking about here?

How many arrests or indictments for Benghazi after FOUR YEARS of investigations? Mueller is up to two dozen. A guy just checked in for his prison term.
So do 24 indictments count as “evidence of wrongdoing”?

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

So the subject of an investigation gets to set the terms of the investigation?
According to the DOJ and FBI he is not a subject so YES

Wrong. He’s not a target but he is a subject.

So Trump only wants the investigation of himself to end

Imagine if all criminals could do the same

Why didn’t Hilary Clinton get to demand that the investigation of her end?

Hillary testified three times....We have yet to hear from Crooked Donnie

Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.
People should be in prison for life for that.

They should not be. Making a error in judgement is not criminal.

Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.
I agree if we were talking about the Beirut Marine Barracks bombing...but they didn't even do an investigation in Congress on that one.

It’s funny you folks have NEVER said that about the terrorists who were ACTUALLY the ones who killed the people in Benghazi.
Benghazi Attacks Suspect Is Captured in Libya by U.S. Commandos

Anymore dumb comments?

I'm sure you'll come up with something.
Ben-gotcha was 6 years with no indictments or guilty pleas.
Mueller has been at it a fraction of the time and has indictments and guilty pleas.

You lose.

I'm not surprised the DC swamp has gone after Trump, just as they did Reagan. The DC swamp is livid an outsider has taken control of the White House, how dare the people get uppity.

I'm not surprised the DC swamp has gone after Trump, just as they did Reagan. The DC swamp is livid an outsider has taken control of the White House, how dare the people get uppity.

You never answered...have you voted for anyone who is in this mythical "swamp"? If so, why?

You never answered...have you voted for anyone who is in this mythical "swamp"? If so, why?

Yes George Bush, because Al Gore is laughable and a pinhead liberal moron.

DC is literally a poorly drained swamp offered to the country to raise land values in MD and VA.

The crime in Benghazi is people died and no reinforcements were authorized.

No proof has been put forth to show that there has been collusion between any foreign actors and any folks that were campaigning. . . .

unless you count the Clinton foundations pay for play and the foreign nationals. . . But I don't think you had that in mind, nor are they investigating that.

So what crime are we talking about here?

How many arrests or indictments for Benghazi after FOUR YEARS of investigations? Mueller is up to two dozen. A guy just checked in for his prison term.
So do 24 indictments count as “evidence of wrongdoing”?
How many of those indictments are foreign nationals? Sort of dampens your argument.

5AF1D6B8-F664-4DFC-AD13-7759B7FE08EA.jpeg

Plus 6 guilty pleas.

Trump is responsible for his own situation
He handpicked these guys

Forum List

Back