🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Initially I was against firing Mueller & Sessions. No more.

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

It's time to put the sideshow to bed.

When did you say that about Benghazi?

The crime in Benghazi is people died and no reinforcements were authorized.

No proof has been put forth to show that there has been collusion between any foreign actors and any folks that were campaigning. . . .

unless you count the Clinton foundations pay for play and the foreign nationals. . . But I don't think you had that in mind, nor are they investigating that.

So what crime are we talking about here?

How many arrests or indictments for Benghazi after FOUR YEARS of investigations? Mueller is up to two dozen. A guy just checked in for his prison term.
So do 24 indictments count as “evidence of wrongdoing”?
How many of those indictments are foreign nationals? Sort of dampens your argument.
What difference does it make?

Indicting people Trump is dealing with

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

I'm not surprised the DC swamp has gone after Trump, just as they did Reagan. The DC swamp is livid an outsider has taken control of the White House, how dare the people get uppity.
Trump is responsible for his own situation
He handpicked these guys
The best people. Lol!

I'm not surprised the DC swamp has gone after Trump, just as they did Reagan. The DC swamp is livid an outsider has taken control of the White House, how dare the people get uppity.
Trump is responsible for his own situation
He handpicked these guys
The best people. Lol!

It is a swamp

Starting with sleazy lawyer Cohen

So the subject of an investigation gets to set the terms of the investigation?
According to the DOJ and FBI he is not a subject so YES
False. They said he wasn’t the target.

Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.
People should be in prison for life for that.
Russia attacked us too. A cyber attack is an attack.
Russia trolled people on social media. That is not an attack. Lol

And that has NOTHING to do with Trump.
Social engineering is categorically cyber crime. You fail. You've probably also been fleeced by social engineering.

You never answered...have you voted for anyone who is in this mythical "swamp"? If so, why?

Yes George Bush, because Al Gore is laughable and a pinhead liberal moron.

So you voted for nobody in Congress? Really?

You never answered...have you voted for anyone who is in this mythical "swamp"? If so, why?

DC is literally a poorly drained swamp offered to the country to raise land values in MD and VA.

True. The more one looks at the topic, the more one sees Washington doing what was in his best interests. That they happened to (at least in part) coincide with the best interests of the nation was purely coincidental.

So, there's a law setting a time limit? Quote the law.
Who said anything about a law? You just like making shit up to knock it down?

Yes George Bush, because Al Gore is laughable and a pinhead liberal moron.

So you voted for nobody in Congress? Really?

I voted for Pelosi to help defeat Dem's.

hqdefault.jpg

Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.

So which russian facebook post made you change your vote?

It’s funny you folks have NEVER said that about the terrorists who were ACTUALLY the ones who killed the people in Benghazi.
Benghazi Attacks Suspect Is Captured in Libya by U.S. Commandos

Anymore dumb comments?
Is that the one that said he was there because of the video? Was ge the only one in the attack?

WHO CARES FIND SOMETHING, ANYTHING ON HILLARY! Right? :rolleyes:

I find it rather strange that progressives think muslims are so sensitive about the smallest thing that they went on a rampage over a video yet they continue to support the immigration of muslims to the US?

Why import a bunch of loose canons?

Russia-linked hackers had access to 'alter or delete voter registration data' in a small number of states before the 2016 election
Next time it might be Republicans they target. Let's see how blase you are then.

The crime in Benghazi is people died and no reinforcements were authorized.

No proof has been put forth to show that there has been collusion between any foreign actors and any folks that were campaigning. . . .

unless you count the Clinton foundations pay for play and the foreign nationals. . . But I don't think you had that in mind, nor are they investigating that.

So what crime are we talking about here?

How many arrests or indictments for Benghazi after FOUR YEARS of investigations? Mueller is up to two dozen. A guy just checked in for his prison term.
So do 24 indictments count as “evidence of wrongdoing”?
How many of those indictments are foreign nationals? Sort of dampens your argument.

What does that have to do with the price of hookers in Russia or tea in China?

Russia-linked hackers had access to 'alter or delete voter registration data' in a small number of states before the 2016 election
Next time it might be Republicans they target. Let's see how blase you are then.

I see you didnt answer the question.
I seem to remember the dems claiming the russians hacked their servers yet they refused to give the servers to the feds for examination.
Funny that.....

Forum List

Back