🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Initially I was against firing Mueller & Sessions. No more.

I voted for Pelosi to help defeat Dem's.

This is the bewildering thing about Trump supporters. In 2015, there was zero mention of a swamp....it didn't exist. He says he is going to "drain the swamp" and you guys say, "Right on". If anyone asks what it means....you guys have zero answer...like the one above.

What bullshit is this?
The RINO's were exposed in the last midterms and before.
Why do you think Trump got elected you moron?

Hatred of Hillary and complacency on the part of the Democratic party and it's voters.

Okay, I'll bite once more but I guarantee you won't answer the question outside of something along the lines of "If you don't know....", "Look it up yourself" etc...

What is the swamp? How many members does it have? Have you voted for anyone in the swamp; if so whom?

Do you realize how many times on this board alone the deep state has been described?
You'd have to be a total dolt not to get it by now.

See, told ya.

So what is it...are you scared to admit you voted for the "deep state" members.... Or is it (most likely) you avoid defining it because you won't be able to apply the bullshit label later if you don't include whomever is described as your enemy next month/year.

I voted against the deep state and all the RINO's that represent the entrenched elite.
You'd have to be a total dumbass not to see the fear in the entitled few who seem to be willing to do anything to unseat our duly elected President.

Yes George Bush, because Al Gore is laughable and a pinhead liberal moron.

So you voted for nobody in Congress? Really?

hqdefault.jpg

This is the bewildering thing about Trump supporters. In 2015, there was zero mention of a swamp....it didn't exist. He says he is going to "drain the swamp" and you guys say, "Right on". If anyone asks what it means....you guys have zero answer...like the one above.

What bullshit is this?
The RINO's were exposed in the last midterms and before.
Why do you think Trump got elected you moron?

Liberals are even more clueless than the GOP swamp rats.

Yet the situation has been explained to them over and over and they still claim ignorance.
The thing that cracks me up is their denial of understanding the situation does nothing to help their cause.
The end result will still be the same,conservatives see the truth when it comes to RINO's and they'll still be gone making their efforts a waste of time.

You never answered...have you voted for anyone who is in this mythical "swamp"? If so, why?

The swamp, RINO's, illegal collaborators like Bush, Kasich, McCain, hello the swamp. :itsok:

And you voted for Bush and McCain...so aren't you to blame?

The swamp, RINO's, illegal collaborators like Bush, Kasich, McCain, hello the swamp. :itsok:

Well?

What does Podesta have to do with the DNC servers?
Wow...twice in one day.

The red thing is a link. You click on it and read the words.

In his testimony in January on the cyber attacks, then-director of the FBI James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

The FBI joined CrowdStrike’s efforts to boot Russia from the server, but then-Homeland Security Department secretary Jeh Johnson complained the DNC rebuffed their offer to help. This was because Russia was already out of their system by then.

Comey doesnt control the servers or access to the servers.

Dang, you stepped in it now. Most of the libs here don't know the difference between an email and an email server.

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

No kidding, I'm sure you have a link on that.

Thinker is an ironic screen name obviously.

Did you know they were members of the "deep state" when you pulled that lever next to their names?

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

It's time to put the sideshow to bed.

When did you say that about Benghazi?
Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.
People should be in prison for life for that.
Russia attacked us too. A cyber attack is an attack.
So when do we carpet bomb moscow?

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

He doesn't have legal authority. This is a shitty pipe dream. You know his ego is shook, but he can do nothing about it. We elected an incompetent egomaniac to lead this great country. You realize this, right? Naw, you'll resort to semantics. It will not stand for long. He might turn out to be just as crooked as right-wing super villain Hillary Clinton. Time will tell, and you won't change the outcome. It seems you're shook too.

The entirety of our legal system needs to scrutinize this Orange Virus. Everyday. He demeans us as a nation and perhaps requires a smack in the mouth to regain composure, who knows.

Patience.

Just part of our diabolical plan to elect Trump, tissue?

Must suck to be told you voted for the wrong people and have to sit there and pretend you did....

Tissue?

He doesn't have legal authority. This is a shitty pipe dream. You know his ego is shook, but he can do nothing about it. We elected an incompetent egomaniac to lead this great country. You realize this, right? Naw, you'll resort to semantics. It will not stand for long. He might turn out to be just as crooked as right-wing super villain Hillary Clinton. Time will tell, and you won't change the outcome. It seems you're shook too.

The entirety of our legal system needs to scrutinize this Orange Virus. Everyday. He demeans us as a nation and perhaps requires a smack in the mouth to regain composure, who knows.

Patience.
He does have the legal authority.

You realize that you're a dumbass, don't you? I feel demeaned just by being a citizen of the same country as you.

Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.

So which russian facebook post made you change your vote?
Don’t know........how many Russian fake news stories did you pass on?

I see you didnt answer the question.
I seem to remember the dems claiming the russians hacked their servers yet they refused to give the servers to the feds for examination.
Funny that.....

That's because you live in the fact free State TV bubble and don't turn off Faux News.

Trump wrong on Podesta and DNC serverI

Keep pretending that Russia attacking our Democratic process doesn't matter...until it happens to Republicans. The Russians hacked them too. Maybe that's why folks like Nunes are so willing to cover for the Trump Crime family.

FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia - CNNPolitics

What does Podesta have to do with the DNC servers?
Wow...twice in one day.

In his testimony in January on the cyber attacks, then-director of the FBI James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.

The FBI joined CrowdStrike’s efforts to boot Russia from the server, but then-Homeland Security Department secretary Jeh Johnson complained the DNC rebuffed their offer to help. This was because Russia was already out of their system by then.

You might want to just keep this in your pocket.

latimes-e1495216150951.png
Funny

Republicans still use the same arguments except “what about Chapaquidick?” is replaced with “What about Hillary?”

Mueller has spent about 14% of the time that Starr spent investigating Clinton.

When Mueller gets into the 80% range, then we can talk about how he is doing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So when do we carpet bomb moscow?
How about we try to defend against the next one before contemplating a counter attack instead eh?

Must suck to be told you voted for the wrong people and have to sit there and pretend you did....

Tissue?

Darn it I should have voted for Obama and Hillary :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wow...twice in one day.

Dang, you stepped in it now. Most of the libs here don't know the difference between an email and an email server.

Well, some dumbass already used Seawytch. Guessing you don't have a link and just like spreading BS.

So which russian facebook post made you change your vote?
Don’t know........how many Russian fake news stories did you pass on?

None.

Well, some dumbass already used Seawytch. Guessing you don't have a link and just like spreading BS.

You are an idiot. I gave you the link. If you can’t manage to find it, that’s not my problem.

Forum List

Back