🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Initially I was against firing Mueller & Sessions. No more.

Dang, you stepped in it now. Most of the libs here don't know the difference between an email and an email server.

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

No kidding, I'm sure you have a link on that.

Thinker is an ironic screen name obviously.

Well, some dumbass already used Seawytch. Guessing you don't have a link and just like spreading BS.

You are an idiot. I gave you the link. If you can’t manage to find it, that’s not my problem.

The link you provided goes back to the first page of this thread...dumbass.

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

It's time to put the sideshow to bed.

When did you say that about Benghazi?
Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.
People should be in prison for life for that.
Russia attacked us too. A cyber attack is an attack.
So when do we carpet bomb moscow?
How about we try to defend against the next one before contemplating a counter attack instead eh?
How are Herr Mewler's antics "defending against the next one?"

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.
Russia trolled people on social media. That is not an attack. Lol

And that has NOTHING to do with Trump.

It was an attack on our voting rights. It’s a pillar of our country. I see no reason to not let them finish the investigation. I don’t want foreign countries determining our leaders.

It was an attack on our voting rights. It’s a pillar of our country. I see no reason to not let them finish the investigation. I don’t want foreign countries determining our leaders.

Of course you see no reason to allow Herr Mewler continue his witch hunt. You have the same malevolent intentions as he does. You both want to destroy Trump at any cost. Who do you think you're kidding with these transparently bogus claims that patriotism has anything to do with it? You're a scumbag who is asisting a coup against the lawfully elected president.

Of course you see no reason to allow Herr Mewler continue his witch hunt. You have the same malevolent intentions as he does. You both want to destroy Trump at any cost. Who do you think you're kidding with these transparently bogus claims that patriotism has anything to do with it? You're a scumbag who is asisting a coup against the lawfully elected president.

You must think they are going to find collusion. I’ve no idea what they will find, but the investigation should finish. If they are fired I will assume there was collusion. You are ok with foreign countries picking our leaders? What a patriot you are.

You must think they are going to find collusion. I’ve no idea what they will find, but the investigation should finish. If they are fired I will assume there was collusion. You are ok with foreign countries picking our leaders? What a patriot you are.

ROFL! Collusion isn't a crime, moron, and Mewler stopped investigating collusion a long time ago. Now he's just raking the muck in the gutter to find anything he can to impeach Trump with. He's a shameless douchebag and so is everyone who defends him.

Last edited:

ROFL! Collusion isn't a crime, moron, and Mewler stopped investigating collusion a long time ago. Now he's just raking the mud in the gutter to find anything he can to impeach Trump with. He's a shameless douchebag and so is everyone who defends him.

He is a republican and a veteran. You must be certain trump colluded.

Little Trumpsters, "shut down the investigation", "it's a witch hunt"!
Little Trumpsters, after two GOP leaders admit the GOP House using Benghazi was an attempt to hurt Clinton's assumed 2016 presidential with a 4 year investigation, "keep on investigating" or "lock her up",
Regarding the cyber attack, which even Dick Cheney is calling it attack against America. Yet Trump, has done nothing about our national cyber-security. Why would Trump leave the door open for more cyber-attacks? Anyone?

Little Trumpsters, "shut down the investigation", "it's a witch hunt"!
Little Trumpsters, after two GOP leaders admit the GOP House using Benghazi was an attempt to hurt Clinton's assumed 2016 presidential with a 4 year investigation, "keep on investigating" or "lock her up",
Regarding the cyber attack, which even Dick Cheney is calling it attack against America. Yet Trump, has done nothing about our national cyber-security. Why would Trump leave the door open for more cyber-attacks? Anyone?
Seems they are firing their cyber attack lead

What if Trump is a lawfully elected crook? Do you still want him then?

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

Well, some dumbass already used Seawytch. Guessing you don't have a link and just like spreading BS.

You are an idiot. I gave you the link. If you can’t manage to find it, that’s not my problem.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were challenged. The link was in the post I linked to. It's in the thread. You can find it. It will be good for you to learn to be self sufficient.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were challenged. The link was in the post I linked to. It's in the thread. You can find it. It will be good for you to learn to be self sufficient.

And for some reason you feel I should search for it, you are a dumbass.

Where is that attack? Show it to me. What was lost? Show me one vote changed. Show me one state outcome affected. A great deal of evidence surrounding Hillary was uncovered in Benghazi, she was central to it all, it just was never prosecuted. Good God, man, SHE WAS IN CHARGE, just as she was in charge of all those 33,000 destroyed government emails. They put Trump under a tunneling investigation the day he took office with a periscope up his ass far worse than anything Hillary ever endured, and THEY ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THE PROOF that he even did anything!

ROFL! Collusion isn't a crime, moron, and Mewler stopped investigating collusion a long time ago. Now he's just raking the mud in the gutter to find anything he can to impeach Trump with. He's a shameless douchebag and so is everyone who defends him.

He's been a never Trumper since day one. Being a veteran doesn't make you an angel.

I'm certain that the Mewler witch hunt is costing members of the Trump administration tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees every day. It also provides the "destroy Trump at any cost" media plenty of fodder for attacking the Trump administration. Anyone who claims this is harmless is a lying douchebag. They know it's extremely damaging, which is why worthless pieces of shit like you support it.

What if Trump is a lawfully elected crook? Do you still want him then?
Did you have a problem with the crook Hillary getting elected?

He's been a never Trumper since day one. Being a veteran doesn't make you an angel.

I'm certain that the Mewler witch hunt is costing members of the Trump administration tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees every day. It also provides the "destroy Trump at any cost" media plenty of fodder for attacking the Trump administration. Anyone who claims this is harmless is a lying douchebag. They know it's extremely damaging, which is why worthless pieces of shit like you support it.

If he isn’t guilty of anything they will not find anything. This is the only way he can be cleared. You seem to think they will find something...

And for some reason you feel I should search for it, you are a dumbass.

I don't give two shits and a handshake if you find it or not. It's been provided. If you want it, the thread is a page and a half long. Stop being lazy.

psssssssssssssst YO IDIOTS - HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The process of getting rid of Mueller is much more complicated and legally fraught than, say, firing FBI Director James Comey or Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. Furthermore, dismissing Mueller himself wouldn’t end Mueller’s investigation — an even more controversial intervention would be required for that. Then, even if he pulled it off, Mueller’s firing would likely lead to a flood of leaks. Finally, the ensuing backlash could help Democrats regain control of Congress — which could make Trump’s legal and political situation even worse.

now insert your heads back in your ass, and deal with Mueller.

Forum List

Back