🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Initially I was against firing Mueller & Sessions. No more.

You must think they are going to find collusion. I’ve no idea what they will find, but the investigation should finish. If they are fired I will assume there was collusion. You are ok with foreign countries picking our leaders? What a patriot you are.

ROFL! Collusion isn't a crime, moron, and Mewler stopped investigating collusion a long time ago. Now he's just raking the mud in the gutter to find anything he can to impeach Trump with. He's a shameless douchebag and so is everyone who defends him.

He is a republican and a veteran. You must be certain trump colluded.

He's been a never Trumper since day one. Being a veteran doesn't make you an angel.

I'm certain that the Mewler witch hunt is costing members of the Trump administration tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees every day. It also provides the "destroy Trump at any cost" media plenty of fodder for attacking the Trump administration. Anyone who claims this is harmless is a lying douchebag. They know it's extremely damaging, which is why worthless pieces of shit like you support it.

If he isn’t guilty of anything they will not find anything. This is the only way he can be cleared. You seem to think they will find something...
Our President should welcome an investigation

The STINK of Russia lingers over his election

That's the un-drained swamp water he's been swimming in.

Russia trolled people on social media. That is not an attack. Lol

And that has NOTHING to do with Trump.

It was an attack on our voting rights. It’s a pillar of our country. I see no reason to not let them finish the investigation. I don’t want foreign countries determining our leaders.

Of course you see no reason to allow Herr Mewler continue his witch hunt. You have the same malevolent intentions as he does. You both want to destroy Trump at any cost. Who do you think you're kidding with these transparently bogus claims that patriotism has anything to do with it? You're a scumbag who is asisting a coup against the lawfully elected president.
What if Trump is a lawfully elected crook? Do you still want him then?
He is the president. "Want" has nothing to do with it now.
The man won. Change your diaper, get a fresh binkie and settle down.

Nixon was lawfully elected too. He was still a crook.
What crime has Trump committed?

You must think they are going to find collusion. I’ve no idea what they will find, but the investigation should finish. If they are fired I will assume there was collusion. You are ok with foreign countries picking our leaders? What a patriot you are.

ROFL! Collusion isn't a crime, moron, and Mewler stopped investigating collusion a long time ago. Now he's just raking the mud in the gutter to find anything he can to impeach Trump with. He's a shameless douchebag and so is everyone who defends him.

He's been a never Trumper since day one. Being a veteran doesn't make you an angel.

I'm certain that the Mewler witch hunt is costing members of the Trump administration tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees every day. It also provides the "destroy Trump at any cost" media plenty of fodder for attacking the Trump administration. Anyone who claims this is harmless is a lying douchebag. They know it's extremely damaging, which is why worthless pieces of shit like you support it.

If he isn’t guilty of anything they will not find anything. This is the only way he can be cleared. You seem to think they will find something...

The stink is all coming from your direction, douchebag.

As I already pointed out, your premise that this investigation is harmless to innocent people is a sleazy lie. Trump doesn't need to be cleared. He hasn't been accused of anything. You support it because you know it's harmful to the Trump adminisration. That's why we know that you're nothing but a sleazy lying douchebag.
You seem scared of the truth. Our voting rights have been attacked, we need to know all the facts.

This has nothing to do with the truth, douchebag.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You clearly put politics over country and have no interest in the truth.
That's what you and Mewler do, douchebag. His witch hunt has nothing to do with truth.

I just want the facts you are afraid of.

What facts?

Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.
People should be in prison for life for that.
Russia attacked us too. A cyber attack is an attack.

Where is that attack?

Russia Tried to Undermine Confidence in Voting Systems, Senators Say

Oh Boo Boo, Russia TRIED. People (including us) are trying that stuff to each other the world over. GROW UP.

Russia did. And they'll do it again. Maybe this time it will be hacked RNC emails that are weaponized. I'm sure it will be "no big deal" then either, right?

I'm still waiting for the actual PROOF, not just the DNC's word, that their server actually ever was really hacked into in the first place! They wouldn't let the FBI see it. Besides, we forget the other issue! The fact of what was IN their server, criminal activity, corruption and misdeeds in the attempted manipulation of the 2016 election by John Podesta and others in the DNC! Things the public really deserved to know about. Things that really do deserve an investigation. Where are THOSE investigations? Too bad that 9 out 10 things needing real criminal investigation always seem to center around the DEMOCRATS, all the while never really getting looked into, stalled, delays, or swept under the rug. The louder the DNC calls for investigations elsewhere, the more it always seems they are merely trying to throw the public off from where the real crimes are happening.

If it does, then it blew in through the window from all of Obama's, the DNC's, and Hillary's crooked, shady dealings with Putin for 8 long years, and we won't ever forget it.

Russia attacked us too. A cyber attack is an attack.

It was an attack on our voting rights. It’s a pillar of our country. I see no reason to not let them finish the investigation. I don’t want foreign countries determining our leaders.

Of course you see no reason to allow Herr Mewler continue his witch hunt. You have the same malevolent intentions as he does. You both want to destroy Trump at any cost. Who do you think you're kidding with these transparently bogus claims that patriotism has anything to do with it? You're a scumbag who is asisting a coup against the lawfully elected president.
Can't answer the question? Have to turn to personal insults? Another day begins....

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

It's time to put the sideshow to bed.

When did you say that about Benghazi?

The crime in Benghazi is people died and no reinforcements were authorized.

No proof has been put forth to show that there has been collusion between any foreign actors and any folks that were campaigning. . . .

unless you count the Clinton foundations pay for play and the foreign nationals. . . But I don't think you had that in mind, nor are they investigating that.

So what crime are we talking about here?

How many arrests or indictments for Benghazi after FOUR YEARS of investigations? Mueller is up to two dozen. A guy just checked in for his prison term.
Ya. A THIRTY DAY prison term in a 'country club' prison with no armed uniform guards. NO fences. 24/7 snack bar. Private baths. Big screen TVs. Swimming pool. Mini golf course. Free Internet. Weight room. 'Private' visiting rights.
Ya that Mueller REALLY nailed the guy to the wall! HAAA HAAAAA!

Can't answer the question? Have to turn to personal insults? Another day begins....
I answered your question. You just don't get it apparently.

I'm not surprised the DC swamp has gone after Trump, just as they did Reagan. The DC swamp is livid an outsider has taken control of the White House, how dare the people get uppity.

You never answered...have you voted for anyone who is in this mythical "swamp"? If so, why?

Yes George Bush, because Al Gore is laughable and a pinhead liberal moron.

So you voted for nobody in Congress? Really?

I voted for Pelosi to help defeat Dem's.

hqdefault.jpg

This is the bewildering thing about Trump supporters. In 2015, there was zero mention of a swamp....it didn't exist. He says he is going to "drain the swamp" and you guys say, "Right on". If anyone asks what it means....you guys have zero answer...like the one above.
The Fusion GPS Dossier is Direct Evidence of "The Swamp"!

The FBI filing false affidavits to obtain FISA warrants based on The Fusion GPS Dossier, is Evidence of Criminal Intent, and needs to be prosecuted as do all of those involved in it.

You never answered...have you voted for anyone who is in this mythical "swamp"? If so, why?

Yes George Bush, because Al Gore is laughable and a pinhead liberal moron.

So you voted for nobody in Congress? Really?

I voted for Pelosi to help defeat Dem's.

hqdefault.jpg

This is the bewildering thing about Trump supporters. In 2015, there was zero mention of a swamp....it didn't exist. He says he is going to "drain the swamp" and you guys say, "Right on". If anyone asks what it means....you guys have zero answer...like the one above.
The Fusion GPS Dossier is Direct Evidence of "The Swamp"!

The FBI filing false affidavits to obtain FISA warrants based on The Fusion GPS Dossier, is Evidence of Criminal Intent, and needs to be prosecuted as do all of those involved in it.

Wow, someone should do something about that.

The stink is all coming from your direction, douchebag.
I know you are, but what am I?

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

No proof has been put forth to show that there has been collusion between any foreign actors and any folks that were campaigning. . . .

unless you count the Clinton foundations pay for play and the foreign nationals. . . But I don't think you had that in mind, nor are they investigating that.

How many arrests or indictments for Benghazi after FOUR YEARS of investigations? Mueller is up to two dozen. A guy just checked in for his prison term.
Ya. A THIRTY DAY prison term in a 'country club' prison with no armed uniform guards. NO fences. 24/7 snack bar. Private baths. Big screen TVs. Swimming pool. Mini golf course. Free Internet. Weight room. 'Private' visiting rights.
Ya that Mueller REALLY nailed the guy to the wall! HAAA HAAAAA!
Have a link on that or are you just making shit up?

If it does, then it blew in through the window from all of Obama's, the DNC's, and Hillary's crooked, shady dealings with Putin for 8 long years, and we won't ever forget it.
<sob>. But.....but....what about Hillary?

Crooked Donnie has created his own crisis. His inner circle of trusted advisors has been found to be rotten to the core. His people are cutting deals to save their asses

Crooked Donnie will get what he deseves

So the subject of an investigation gets to set the terms of the investigation?
According to the DOJ and FBI he is not a subject so YES
NOPE, SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

According to the DOJ Trump IS A SUBJECT in the investigation

He is not a TARGET.

This is what Trump was told by DOJ.

How many convictions and open investigations have you of the Clintons... As we have told you time and time again, why would the Clintons use a charity for pay for play when the lobbying industry (with the GOP in there pocket) in so loose. Cohen has picked up over $4m last year and he broke no major law on lobbying as of yet.

Benghazi has been investigated and the GOP tried as much as they could found no way of pinning it on Clinton. Nice try, have another investigation...

No one on the Mueller team has accused Trump of anything, but Trump keeps attacking them.

How many convictions and open investigations have you of the Clintons... As we have told you time and time again, why would the Clintons use a charity for pay for play when the lobbying industry (with the GOP in there pocket) in so loose. Cohen has picked up over $4m last year and he broke no major law on lobbying as of yet.

Benghazi has been investigated and the GOP tried as much as they could found no way of pinning it on Clinton. Nice try, have another investigation...

No one on the Mueller team has accused Trump of anything, but Trump keeps attacking them.
Mueller's team is so fucked up with Trump Derangement Syndrome they fucked themselves.
The Flynn case is going to be dismissed because of Struck and his dinner friend the judge.
The Manafort case is about to be thrown out.
Concorde is going to end up getting multimillions from a settlement after Mueller charged the company without having the evidence to prove the charge.
Mueller/Comey/Brennan/Clapper/Rosenstien/Struck/Page/a few dozen Obama operatives are going to end up being charged with sedition and treason.
Bank on it!

I answered your question. You just don't get it apparently.
Although I hate to infer it, I'm guessing your answer is, Yes, if he is a crook, I still want him in office.

Mueller's team is so fucked up with Trump Derangement Syndrome they fucked themselves.
The Flynn case is going to be dismissed because of Struck and his dinner friend the judge.
Concorde is going to end up getting multimillions from a settlement after Mueller charged the company without having the evidence to prove the charge.
Mueller/Comey/Brennan/Clapper/Rosenstien/Struck/Page/a few dozen Obama operatives are going to end up being charged with sedition and treason.
Bank on it!
Not having the evidence is different from not being able to release the information because it is classified. At least I believe that was his objection to releasing the information, wasn't it?

Bank on it!
Flynn has already plead guilty to lesser charges in return for more serious charges being dismissed

If the lesser charges are dismissed, the more serious charges get reinstated

Forum List

Back