🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Initially I was against firing Mueller & Sessions. No more.

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

It's time to put the sideshow to bed.

When did you say that about Benghazi?
Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.
People should be in prison for life for that.
Russia attacked us too. A cyber attack is an attack.

Where is that attack?

Russia Tried to Undermine Confidence in Voting Systems, Senators Say

Of course you see no reason to allow Herr Mewler continue his witch hunt. You have the same malevolent intentions as he does. You both want to destroy Trump at any cost. Who do you think you're kidding with these transparently bogus claims that patriotism has anything to do with it? You're a scumbag who is asisting a coup against the lawfully elected president.

You must think they are going to find collusion. I’ve no idea what they will find, but the investigation should finish. If they are fired I will assume there was collusion. You are ok with foreign countries picking our leaders? What a patriot you are.

ROFL! Collusion isn't a crime, moron, and Mewler stopped investigating collusion a long time ago. Now he's just raking the mud in the gutter to find anything he can to impeach Trump with. He's a shameless douchebag and so is everyone who defends him.

He is a republican and a veteran. You must be certain trump colluded.

He's been a never Trumper since day one. Being a veteran doesn't make you an angel.

I'm certain that the Mewler witch hunt is costing members of the Trump administration tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees every day. It also provides the "destroy Trump at any cost" media plenty of fodder for attacking the Trump administration. Anyone who claims this is harmless is a lying douchebag. They know it's extremely damaging, which is why worthless pieces of shit like you support it.

If he isn’t guilty of anything they will not find anything. This is the only way he can be cleared. You seem to think they will find something...

As I already pointed out, your premise that this investigation is harmless to innocent people is a sleazy lie. Trump doesn't need to be cleared. He hasn't been accused of anything. You support it because you know it's harmful to the Trump adminisration. That's why we know that you're nothing but a sleazy lying douchebag.

You must think they are going to find collusion. I’ve no idea what they will find, but the investigation should finish. If they are fired I will assume there was collusion. You are ok with foreign countries picking our leaders? What a patriot you are.

ROFL! Collusion isn't a crime, moron, and Mewler stopped investigating collusion a long time ago. Now he's just raking the mud in the gutter to find anything he can to impeach Trump with. He's a shameless douchebag and so is everyone who defends him.

He's been a never Trumper since day one. Being a veteran doesn't make you an angel.

I'm certain that the Mewler witch hunt is costing members of the Trump administration tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees every day. It also provides the "destroy Trump at any cost" media plenty of fodder for attacking the Trump administration. Anyone who claims this is harmless is a lying douchebag. They know it's extremely damaging, which is why worthless pieces of shit like you support it.

If he isn’t guilty of anything they will not find anything. This is the only way he can be cleared. You seem to think they will find something...

As I already pointed out, your premise that this investigation is harmless to innocent people is a sleazy lie. Trump doesn't need to be cleared. He hasn't been accused of anything. You support it because you know it's harmful to the Trump adminisration. That's why we know that you're nothing but a sleazy lying douchebag.
You seem scared of the truth. Our voting rights have been attacked, we need to know all the facts.

You seem scared of the truth. Our voting rights have been attacked, we need to know all the facts.

This has nothing to do with the truth, douchebag.

Who do you think you're fooling?

certainly not you.

fools cant be fooled.

You clearly put politics over country and have no interest in the truth.

That's what you and Mewler do, douchebag. His witch hunt has nothing to do with truth.

Russia trolled people on social media. That is not an attack. Lol

And that has NOTHING to do with Trump.

It was an attack on our voting rights. It’s a pillar of our country. I see no reason to not let them finish the investigation. I don’t want foreign countries determining our leaders.

Of course you see no reason to allow Herr Mewler continue his witch hunt. You have the same malevolent intentions as he does. You both want to destroy Trump at any cost. Who do you think you're kidding with these transparently bogus claims that patriotism has anything to do with it? You're a scumbag who is asisting a coup against the lawfully elected president.
What if Trump is a lawfully elected crook? Do you still want him then?
Did you have a problem with the crook Hillary getting elected?
I asked you a question. Don't deflect with Hillary bullshit. ANSWER THE QUESTION.

It was an attack on our voting rights. It’s a pillar of our country. I see no reason to not let them finish the investigation. I don’t want foreign countries determining our leaders.

I asked you a question. Don't deflect with Hillary bullshit. ANSWER THE QUESTION.
That's a loaded question. No one asked "what if Obama is a crook?" when he was in office.

bullshit is the mainstay of RW posts - top it off with a horseshit cherry and viola.

certainly not you.

fools cant be fooled.
As Cecily Strong said in her impression of Scotty Nell Hughes, You can't break me, Kate, because I'm crazy, and crazy don't break.

bullshit is the mainstay of RW posts - top it off with a horseshit cherry and viola.
iu

That's what you and Mewler do, douchebag. His witch hunt has nothing to do with truth.

I just want the facts you are afraid of.

Never. We were physically attacked and Americans died so the CIA could run guns to terrorists.

He is the president. "Want" has nothing to do with it now.
The man won. Change your diaper, get a fresh binkie and settle down.

Nixon was lawfully elected too. He was still a crook.

Do you have a point beyond being obstinate?

If Trump has the legal authority to do it he should give them both 30 days to bring forth their evidence. On the 31st day if no criminal evidence is shown fire them both.

It's time to put the sideshow to bed.

Where is that attack?

Oh Boo Boo, Russia TRIED. People (including us) are trying that stuff to each other the world over. GROW UP.

Where is that attack?

Oh Boo Boo, Russia TRIED. People (including us) are trying that stuff to each other the world over. GROW UP.

Russia did. And they'll do it again. Maybe this time it will be hacked RNC emails that are weaponized. I'm sure it will be "no big deal" then either, right?

Our President should welcome an investigation

The STINK of Russia lingers over his election

Do you have a point beyond being obstinate?

To counter your "nanny nanny boo boo he won, get over it"? Oh gosh, I'm sorry I burst your grade school bubble with facts and stuff.

Nixon did great things as President. He negotiated with China and ended the Vietnam war. Still he had to resign.

Forum List

Back