Innocent man killed after police go to wrong house.

When the first thing to do is to get out the guns, bad things start to happen.

It's not the fault of the guns, it's the fault of America's culture of continuous wars and using guns to kill each other.

No, it is the fault of hiring idiots as police officers because you, democrats and BLM drove all the good cops to quit after the 2020 year of riots and anti-cop bullshit.

This has been going on for decades. In the past it was covered up.

Gee, I wonder what would've happened if the homeowner had opened fire and killed one of the cops? Oh wait, there's no doubt. They'd have been killed or sentenced to life in prison, no possibility of being cleared.

I live in the sticks. If I hear a knock at the door the first thing I do is grab a rifle. Small chance you're lost...

Yeah, you can't even pull over to a car on the side of the road to see if they need help. You could get shot in the head and they drive off with your car.

Hell, theres a few videos on Youtube where a carfull of criminals just slams on their brakes in the middle of a highway, get out and try to jump somebodys car!!!

Gee, I wonder what would've happened if the homeowner had opened fire and killed one of the cops? Oh wait, there's no doubt. They'd have been killed or sentenced to life in prison, no possibility of being cleared.
They would circle the wagons as the usually do and the civilian would be fried. The federal government will nationalize the police departments at some point, and it will be the true end.

Police incompetence gets another innocent man killed. I have no idea how it's so hard for them to verify an address in this day and age. Given the address I could find the house from where I sit.

New Mexico police fatally shoot resident after responding to wrong house
i apologize for asking a question I dont know the answer to

But I did try to find the answer

The question is how many police calls does the PD in new mexico receive?

One innocent man was killed by police but how many people were saved by police intervention?

I think the answer is that the net gain to public safety is enormous

Yeah, you can't even pull over to a car on the side of the road to see if they need help. You could get shot in the head and they drive off with your car.

Hell, theres a few videos on Youtube where a carfull of criminals just slams on their brakes in the middle of a highway, get out and try to jump somebodys car!!!
Which odds are greater? Publishers Clearing house has finally tracked me down, and wants to present me with a big fucking check..? Or some fuck wad is asking to get ventilated? Pageantry aside...

One innocent man was killed by police but how many people were saved by police intervention?

Cool! Let your child be the next sacrifice; such that the cops can get Karen to move her car from in front of my house. We are playing the odds now... I'm sure you won't mind.

Nothing excuses incompetence.

Forum List

Back